This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Weekend Schedule Update

Topic » Weekend Schedule Update

2050 days 5 hours ago
MMx4
Hey everyone, tomorrow the veto meeting and eviction will occur starting at 10:00 AM Pst/ 12 CST / 1PM EST

If all eviction votes come in before 6:00 PM PST/ 9PM EST, I will post a non-live comp for HOH

If I don't get all the votes by then, I will post a live comp on Sunday at 9AM PST/ 11AM CST/ 12 PM EST, it should be pretty quick so I will make sure as many people are here as possible before it starts. Then after that, do you guys want to do noms and veto on Sunday? or just do noms and then start again on Monday???? I know its the weekend, so if you want Sunday as a break, I totally understand :)
2050 days 3 hours ago
ZMAN12
I need veto like Monday night cause i start school... I would prefer a non live comp on Sunday Morning due to the fact i have church....
2050 days 3 hours ago
ZMAN12
but i understand/// id just prefer a non live espcially on a Sunday Morning... veto id love to do Monday due to it being Sunday and all haha:) You're doing great as a host tho man. thats just how i feel
2050 days 3 hours ago
ZMAN12
noms can be sunday tho like say post a non live comp tomorrow night or Sunday Morning and let them have a chance to play till like 6 or so and then noms before the night ends or something. With Veto coming Monday Night or so and Eviction on Tuesday
2049 days 21 hours ago
Bandnerd
Yeah I’ll be at church during that time on Sunday
2049 days 18 hours ago
drewski011
@mmx4 if I win pov can you do the veto meeting for me. I won't be active when it needs to get done. I mailed you want I wanna do if I win it <3
2049 days 18 hours ago
drewski011
@MMx4
2049 days 18 hours ago
MMx4
No problem :)

open group

MMx4's BB1: Ultimate Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!