This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Applications

Topic » Season 6 Applications

1810 days 8 hours ago
AshlynArehart
The time has come for the sixth season of ABB to begin! I'm looking for 14-16 players (preferably sixteen) to take part in an all new player cast. This is will be a long term game with both live and non live competitions. If you're ready for an action packed season, then apply today!

Username:

Name you wish to go by:

Color Level:

Describe yourself in three words:

What times would work best with live challenges:

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB:

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world):

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants:

Why should you be casted:

Will you send confessionals:

Thank you for taking time to apply and good luck!
1810 days 8 hours ago
IAmA
Username:  IAmA

Name you wish to go by: Nicole

Color Level: Orange (will be on Green by the end of the week)

Describe yourself in three words: Fun,loyal and funny

What times would work best with live challenges: anytime after 12pm UK time

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: A Fake eviction

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world): Favourite player is Janelle and my least favourite player is Aaryn Gries

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants:
because i'm funneh, sexy and everything

I will be great, active and a new star

Will you send confessionals: yes
1810 days 4 hours ago
ShaneDawson12345
Username: ShaneDawson12345

Name you wish to go by: shane

Color Level: yellow

Describe yourself in three words: determined, unique, careless

What times would work best with live challenges: so 8 and 9 in the morning and 2 and three in afternoon and weekends anytime

The twist I would love to see is that we all are an hoh at the start and must nominate two people

my favorite player is will Kirby my least is victor from bb 18 what a dumb ass

I stand out because I wont give a fuck and nom a king

I should be casted because I will cause tea

yes I would send confessional

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB:

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big
1809 days 22 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
Username: ityaboinez12

Name you wish to go by: RJ

Color Level: soon to be yellow

Describe yourself in three words: bold funny strong

What times would work best with live challenges: yes

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: den of temp

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world): godfrey is my fav and i hate Rachelle Riley

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: idek u pick

Why should you be casted: my desire to win

Will you send confessionals: yes

1809 days 12 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Username: MichelleFitzgerald

Name you wish to go by: Mich

Color Level: Dark green

Describe yourself in three words: friendly, competitive and smart

What times would work best with live challenges: around 6 pm EST will be nice

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: im ready for everything but i love double hoh with battle of the block

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world): fav player Zach Attack <3 least fav Paul bb18 and bb19

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: when someone picks me to play their group, they never regret

Why should you be casted: im your next winner, com'on

Will you send confessionals: of course yes
1809 days 8 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Username: nahuelaqua300

Name you wish to go by: Nahuel

Color Level: White

Describe yourself in three words: Loyal, talkative and busy

What times would work best with live challenges: 5:40 PM to 7:00 PM

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: Teams more than 2 contestants or another interesting turn.

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother:
Favorite: Dan Gheesling (Big Brother 10 & 14)
Least Favorite: Jacob Heald (Big Brother 9)

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: Because I would be the most loyal person and because I want to improve my English by talking to more people in English (I'm from Argetina)

Why should you be casted: I want to improve my social skills and start doing movements by myself.

Will you send confessionals: Yeah~!

My Question: Do we need Skype?
1809 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
Skype is not required! :)
1809 days ago
Nat_31br
Username: Nat_31br

Name you wish to go by:Natalia

Color Level:White

Describe yourself in three words: funny, brazilian girl <3, and talkative

What times would work best with live challenges: 3:40 pm to 5:30pm

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: i want to see a fake eviction

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world):
favorite: Paula BBB19
least favorite:Rodrigo BBB19     (BBB: Big Brother Brasil)
What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I love big brother <3 and i want to participate in a competition pls choice me

Why should you be casted: Because I am single and I think you would like an empowered brazilian

Will you send confessionals:yes <3

(i use google translator)
1809 days ago
Nat_31br
i want to tell unique not single  sorry lol.
1808 days 7 hours ago
MichaelM099
Username: MichaelM099

Name you wish to go by: Michael

Color Level: Light Green

Describe yourself in three words: Funny, intellectual, outgoing

What times would work best with live challenges: Anything at night is best

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: None, not a big fan of twists

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world): I am a very big Kevin Martin fan, who won BB Canada 5. He was such a funny, and charismatic guy, who could get along with just about anyone. However, I disliked Ian Terry, I thought he kinda rode the back of Dan, and won solely of the jury hatred towards Dan. Josh In BB19 also did the same to Paul, but did even less

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I know this game very well, and will give it my all to win! I am a winner

Why should you be casted: I am a fun guy to be around, and if nothing else, will bring tons of funny insight and a competitive spirit to this game

Will you send confessionals: Maybe to many, I get that a lot from hosts
1806 days 23 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Username: IcyPenguin

Name you wish to go by: penguin (idk)

Color Level: white

Describe yourself in three words: outgoing funny icy

What times would work best with live challenges: anytime on weekends and 6-9:30 pm est on week days

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: not sure it’s up to you, as u know the host knows best

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world): fav- brittney (hilarious queeeeeen) least fav- Paul (arrogant bleep)

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I’ll bring the icy sting

Why should you be casted: I’ve never played in a group game before and I would love to have a great first time experience with Ashlynn’s B.B.

Will you send confessionals: YASSS

1803 days 9 hours ago
Birks4444
Username: Birks4444

Name you wish to go by: Birks

Color Level: Black

Describe yourself in three words: fUN, energetic and emotional

What times would work best with live challenges: 5pm-9pm weekdays and any time post 2 pm on weekends

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: I love the BB13 duo's twist with the golden keys.

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world): FAVE is Paras Atashnak from BBCAN6 and least fave is Nick/Phil from BBCAN4

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I am comitted and have a big personality.

I think I'd be a mix of entertaining and good game player.

Will you send confessionals:
YES!
1802 days 10 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Birks, you were in Season 2. Lol
1802 days 9 hours ago
Birks4444
DOES THAT REALLY COUNT? SKSKSK
1800 days 10 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Hey, you misspelled my name and my username.
1797 days 23 hours ago
BernieBudd
Username: Berniebudd

Name you wish to go by: Budd

Color Level: Light green

Describe yourself in three words: Snazzy, Dank, Versatile

What times would work best with live challenges: Allday everyday baby baby

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: I love twists. I want every twist in the book. I've played a bb game where every week was a past twist from a BBUS or BBCan season soo there ended up being like 20 twists & It was the best season everr

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world): Dan & Kyra Shenker

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: Nobody is higher than I

Why should you be casted: Bc the doctors and the xrays say I need a cast

Will you send confessionals: Si

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!