This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Interview: Ross (Ross56)

Topic » Finale Interview: Ross..

1808 days 13 hours ago
AshlynArehart
1. How does it feel to win this season in a unanimous vote?

It feels really great! I definitely wasn’t expecting to make it far in the game let alone win. To actually win is just mindblowing.

2. Are you surprised with any votes?

Yes! I thought Silver Victoria and Issy would vote Paul. He seemed to have good relationships with them from his speech.

3. Was there ever a moment where you thought that your game could be over?

Twice actually. The first time when I was up against KC and the second time when I was up against Jay. Somehow, I managed to save myself both votes and get this far.

4. You are a player that does what no one has ever done before. Shocked me. I did not know you would be so badass in this game! What was your initial strategy this season and did it change as the days went on?

Aww, that’s very nice of you :)) My initial strategy was just laying low and finding a couple of people that i could align with. However, that strategy started flopping when I realised that I needed relationships with everyone and I would keep going on the block if I didnt play harder. I started talking to the entire cast and made deals with everyone just to survive each vote. Thankfully, it got me far in the game and was good enough to win.

5. You had some time disadvantages, and I would like to give you props for taking the dedication to get up early and just showing up. What would you have to say to people in group games that have this disadvantage?

I would say that its a double edged sword. I was able to use my time disadvantage to get Jay out. Idk if Chandler would have kept me if I was able to attend every challenge. He knew I would have trouble attending challenges and kept me for it. I would just say try and make the best of a bad situation.

6. Do you have any regrets?

None! I played as hard as I could!

7. What advice would you give to future players?

Do your best! Don’t be afraid to make moves! It’s not over until it’s over!

8. Any final thoughts?

it was really fun playing your game :) I would love to play again if you ever  invite me :))

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!