This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Interview: Adam (apples635)

Topic » Finale Interview: Adam..

1789 days ago
AshlynArehart
1. Were you surprised that Paul decided to evict you?

Oh hell no I wasn’t surprised. I think I was the better player to win the game and I have nommed him and tried to throw him under the bus over the past few weeks so like that was the best move for his game and he had no reason to fear making it socially. I had no reason to think he would choose me to go to the end. I think Paul was delusional in this game (he might be great in most games but had no idea what was going on here - that’s why he lasted so long lol), but I don’t think he was stupid and this decision required smarts only the most basic sense of awareness, which I kind of figured he had.

2. Did you make your mind up to vote Ross before? Or did you have a moment to think on it?

Oh please Ross was target number one since like the final 8. I tried to warn chandler, silver and I think jay and Victoria about ross potential to win the game. Social, honest and willing to make big moves. That’s THE winning combination. But no one wanted to make the move. I’m not the player that blinks twice when making a big move though so like I felt really good about that move and would have done it with no thoughts. I care WAY more about the win than the loyalty bs lol.

3. If you had win final HoH, who would you have taken and why?

Oh Paul a million times over. His jury performance alone shows how little he got the game he played. That’s a PERFECT person to sit next to in f2. Even not knowing that, I knew Ross was my biggest threat to beat me since jury started and Paul was like a leaf trying to tear down an apple tree - completely harmless. That’s part of why I kept him so long even though I knew he didn’t like me lol. Him and jay - perfect to sit next to. Ross - no way in hell would I have done that by choice

4. You considered yourself or at least your moves bad apples. Did you know that your game was going to come off in that villainous tone?

I came into this game saying I wouldn’t play like a hero or a villain. But maybe I was the truest villain to ever play this game. Think of it like this - I deceived practically everyone I worked with at one point or another, had zero loyalties at any point in the game - but at one but won the most trustworthy award in the hoh comp. I was a villain disguised as a hero. The villain no one knew was villainous enough to take out, thus likely infuriating the audience. Which is super funny but in a villainy way. I think I knew how I was coming across because I was willing to do whatever it took to win while a lot of this cast played scared and with a lot of loyalties. The transparency bored me really. But that made my deception all the more fun and shaped me as the games clear villain.

5. Do you have any regrets on your time in the game?

I regret not playing in those final HOHs because I know I could have won if I just won that final comp I would have cut ross and probably won the game. Everything else - I feel I played as perfect a game as possible. I can’t regret a game that I worked so hard in to make as many smart - both honest and sneaky - moves as possible to get to the end. It’s a game. I played to win and almost had it. I can’t regret what got me as far as I got.

6. What advice would you get to future applicants?

Don’t be boring. Play to win. You will find friends who respect you for your smarts when the game ends. But when it’s game on, be on at all times and don’t stop. Do what is necessary to win.

7. Any final thoughts?

Thanks for a fun game everyone! You made this game exciting to play.

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!