This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Interview: Sarah (Sarahabramowitz724)

Topic » Finale Interview: Sarah..

1888 days 7 hours ago
AshlynArehart
1. You’re the runner up this season. How do you feel with the results?
I already knew i won't win but i am happy i got one vote and congratulations to Tim on winning.

2. You saw the jury criticize your gameplay as being viewed as a sheep. Obviously, you disagree. What was your strategy and how did it get you to the finals? My strategy was to lay low and talk to people and make big moves. By laying low know knew how smart i was and people trusted me.

3. We saw some tension bloom from here and there. Especially with K.C. and Naomi. What are your views on them now?
My views on K.C i love her as a best friend and it did break my heart when i went and talked to people for votes. But i definitely want me and K.C to be Best friends outside of this house.
Noami i really like her as a person and i hope me and Naomi could also be friends outside of this house.

4. What was the hardest moment for you this season?
The hardest moment for me this season was Campaigning against my best friend in the house witch is K.C

5. Do you think you could have done anything different to get yourself the win this season?
I could at least won one competition.

6. Fans vs Favorites is next season. If you’re considered, would you change your game up?
Yes i would change my game up a lot. I would probably try my very hardest to win competitions
And to not get votes when my BFF is on the block nexts to me or not make my BFF mad or upset when we are both on the block

7. What advice would you give to future applicants?
Never say this is easy and don't become friends with only one person.

8. Any final thoughts?
I am proud of my self for being second place and Tim deserved it too.

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!