This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1891 days 12 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Sarah and Tim. Meet the jurors.

Thomas, Chandler, Jake, K.C, Colton, Naomi, Julian and Tyler!

It's been a long fifty days and this season is coming to an end this week. Final two when you're ready, please plea your cases.

Jury ask away. Good luck :)
1891 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Sarah, why do you think you deserve it over Tim?

Vise versa, but Im more interested in Sarah’s side
1891 days 8 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
I think I deserve it over Tim because I didn't have to win competitions because I had relationships and I also had bonds with everyone in the house and if I was nominated I would campaign and I we get the votes to stay I think I also deserve this over Tim because I relied on people to keep be safe and I always make sure I was covered in all angles also I think I deserve to win this game because I didn't really win things and Tim won a lot of things also I didn't win competitions but I had a good social game and I had good relationships and good bonds to people so I could like move forward in the game also just because I didn't win competition does not mean that I don't deserve to win this game you don't just like pick up person that and yes they won competitions so they deserve to win the game I feel of you guys don't vote for me or like thinking that I'm weak that I'm not tough and I feel like people that don't win things but they have a good a good social game they deserve to win the game hope you guys vote for me and thank you so much
1891 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
i'll do my opening statement than i will answer kc's question
1891 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Jurors (i'll do a TL:DR if its too long and u wanna skip)

I've never been good with big brother i could never win the right comps. I won the right competitions as needed.

I'll try to summarize my game as best as I can, if you still have questions go for it.

In the beginning of this game, i had a pregame relationship with Julian which helped a bit. When the teams started, i started a bond with Colton because we were decimated in the beginning. Prejury I threw almost every comp that I could, there is no reason to win comps you do not need to win. The one exception was the pounds one where I helped Colton win. That competition gave me targets to go after. Lucky Colton got out one of those targets out in dann, but Chandler remained.

Around this time I started a f2 with sarah, my first real 'alliance', and I helped save her with getting the numbers to evict the inact which wasnt hard, but it helped secure my place.

The first comp i won was the first  hoh comp of jury stage. The only reason i really tried was because I knew Julian knew my puzzle prowess, if I didnt win that he would have been suspicious. Did I intend for my hoh to take out the most inact player?? no. But with the circumstances that if Naomi did not vote and my hoh would have been canceled, I decided not to backdoor Chandler as originally planned. Thomas and Jake were the only 2 that really never talked to me so I was fine whoever left. Around this time, I was brought into a f3 alliance with Tyler and Sarah, which covered my bases with pretty much everyone left.

My first mistake was winning that pov which I used to save Julian on the Jake eviction. I think that showed my cards, I knew I wouldnt have been renom, I should have let Julian win. This mistake should have made KC and Colton realise I was not really with either of them, so they had to be the next two to go. So they went with some help from Tyler and Julian.

In the f6 was another mistake of mine, but not my fault. I tried my best to throw that pov, but sarah just could not win a comp to save her life, so it was handed to me, and I couldnt use it again on julian, but I did guarantee him the votes to stay, before not using it. This should have told Julian I was not with him, maybe it did, but he just never had the power to do anything about it.

f5 hoh i won and my goal was to get naomi out and for Julian to win pov. Lucky for me both things happened and I got lucky. But Julian didnt believe me which confirmed he lost his trust in me and had to go. Tyler was loyal but I didnt believe I could beat him so I voted him out.

TLDR I flew under the radar till jury. Made some alliances, stuck by them. Got out the people I wanted, and I am in the f2 with the person I wanted since before Jury.

I was nommed once in the f4 where the pov had all the power. Never on the block for eviction.

Won 3 hoh's won 3 pov's. I did what I thought best with those powers.

If you have any questions ask away.
1891 days 7 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
does anyone have any questions to ask me
1891 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
KC's question

I deserve the win over Sarah, because I had a better physical and social game. I don't know her strategic game besides the f2 we had and the f3 with tyler.

Yes, I won 6 comps. Were they all needed? No way!!! F11 hoh was not necessary, but I thought I needed to get chandler out, the drew/naomi thing screwed that up.

Yes the f4 pov and the f3 hoh I probably did need, the other 2 povs were thrown to me. The f5 hoh I guess was necessary. So 3/6 comps were necessary if the wrong person wins?

Socially Sarah was nommed 4 times, where I was nommed once. She was on the block 4 times with 4 different hohs?

I made sure I wasnt on the block either before or after veto.

Btw don't believe her crap about not wanting to win comps. She wanted me or tyler to mail all of her answers f6 pov f5 hoh f4 pov every time she asked me tyler or both for the answers. She didnt throw them she was just plain out horrible at comps. So dont belive that she was throwing on purpose.
1891 days 6 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
this is me summarizing my game in the first week I started making relationships with people I started making final to deals with people and I started talking with my teammates that were in my team then when we made it to jury then I stepped up my game because I knew people would probably Target me so I need more connections and I went you the HOH has and talking with them and I asked them who would they want to put up with a want to Target and I feel doing that shows that I'm a good player at the game and making it to final two I know that you probably won't vote four me to win the game because you guys think I didn't really play a game I played like a a floater game and just so you guys know I did not play a floater game I would constantly go to people and talk to them to make sure I would be safe even though yet I didn't win competitions does not mean I don't deserve to win the game Tim has a good point he did win a lot of competitions but he didn't really compiegne a lot to people or talk to a lot of people like I talk to a lot of people that are probably in jury already or maybe some people that didn't make it to jury I would work my ass off every single day that I would stay in the house no matter of I have a good friend sitting next to me on the Block that's an eviction night I don't care who's sitting next to me because I was still work my heart and work my soul to make sure I stay in the game and I feel like I did more work then to Tim because he had some relationships and he had some of her social game and he did win competitions but he didn't have to go every single day to talk to people to make sure that he wasn't going to be nominated I did that every single day Tim didn't that's the way I feel I should win the game over him and I'm hoping that you don't bases on who won more competitions I'm hoping base it on social games and who worked harder to get to the final two
1891 days 6 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
also yes I was nominated four times. Every single time when I was nominated I would go and talk to people to make sure I have their vote to stay and that proves that but I worked harder to stay in the game more than Tim because Tim was only nominated once he didn't really will have to work that hard to make sure that he would stay in the game but for me I had to work extremely hard to stay in the game and what really broke my heart was competing against
K.C she really was my final 2 and it broke my heart panting against her and I'm not just saying this for a jury vote but I'm just going to say this to you guys would you want someone that won competitions and had a little bit of a social game and that really didn't have to try hard to stay in the house more than a person that was nominated four times and how to work their ass off every single week to make sure they won't be nominated or be evicted and if you don't think that's hard and based on what Tim said he only was nominated once I feel I deserve the win because I really really put a lot of effort and work into this game where every single day I would make a hundred percent effort to talk to people and to make sure my ass wasn't going to get booted so I hope you choose me to win this game but if not I'm cool with it I love each and everyone of you and I'm going to walk out this house having a lot of friends I hoping all of us can be friends outside of this house too
1891 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Sarah - Did you do anything in this game besides flock to whoever had power or whoever was doing the best in a competition that week

Tim - Why were you so insufferable to talk to this season
1891 days 6 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
Tim - Before I ask my question let me just say when you saved Julian I knew you weren’t 100% with me and I knew I had my own back. But um besides the point do you think you had good jury management?

Sarah - As Julian stayed you really did just latch onto whoever had power, you were afraid to make any bold moves. So what big move do you think you made that makes you deserving of this win? Also I’m just curious why did you want to get Naomi out so badly, were you upset she was playing a better game?
1891 days 6 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
Yes I did something other than go with people that were in power or good at competitions and that is right after K.C got evicted I knew immediately I had changed my whole entire game up to be good with all the people in the house and if I didn't do that I knew for sure I would get evicted
1891 days 6 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
The biggest move I mean I think would probably be making sure Julian would feel safe so that he didn't have to win POV because I told him I would vote to keep him but the truth is I would have voted to evict Julian and my biggest game moved right now would probably be getting Julian evicted
1891 days 6 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
I wanted Naomi out so badly because I knew for sure that she would not taking me to the end and I'm was never jealous of how good of a game she played but also the reason why I wanted her out so badly was because she was really close with Julian
1891 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
How do you think I only got nommed once, cause I went to people and made sure I wouldn't get nommed. Like I did my hard work socially to make sure I was not nominated.

Julian
I dont know man. I thought we were going good till f6, then I realized that I would have to choose between you and Sarah/Tyler and I chose them. I did not mean to be insufferable to talk to, I just don't like being fake. I tried to be as real as I could. I did want you to win that pov at f5, the game can end and that will still be my story.

Colton
Not at all, I never talked to Jake/Thomas. Chandler I only talked to because he went after me. KC we talked like once or twice, but not strategically. I would say I talked to you Tyler and Julian about strategic stuff. Sometimes Naomi, but not a lot.

And just to clarify, I knew when I used pov, that it would show I was not with you anymore, so thats why you had to go.
1891 days 6 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
The way i look at this is you guys are going to vote for Tim to win the game and i hope for once in my life that i win something because in the real world people would always tell me no matter how hard you work no one is every going to look at you and say your a fighter and you work really hard. People would say yay Sarah does not deserve to win this game but i honestly can tell them of your best friend left the bb house and what would you do. Would you change your whole game around. Do just vote for someone that is a strong competitor world for someone who how's your back against the wall and had to turn their game around

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!