This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fan Applications

Topic » Fan Applications

1876 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
Hello housemates and welcome to an opportunity you do not want to miss! Season 5 has now started it's applications, but you guys will have to impress above the rest. Think you have what it takes to win? Then apply here.

In order for you to get in, you must show the following:

- Fill out the full application. I will not accept "Oh I want in" as an answer.
- BE ACTIVE!
- Have fun!

Username:

Name you wish to go by:

Color Level:

Describe yourself in three words:

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition:

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants:

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season:

Why should you be casted for this season:

Will you send confessionals:

Good luck, and thank you for applying!
1875 days 12 hours ago
hygor17
Username: Hygor17

Name you wish to go by: Hygor

Color Level: light green

Describe yourself in three words: Competitive, Nasty, Evil

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition: 7 8pm

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: My hunger for the win
I would do anything to get to the top I don't mind being hated

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season: I Don't care I can beat anyone it doesn't really matter who they are

Why should you be casted for this season: Cause I will bring the drama the entreteiment just watch

Will you send confessionals: yes
1875 days 9 hours ago
Haykee
Hello housemates and welcome to an opportunity you do not want to miss! Season 5 has now started it's applications, but you guys will have to impress above the rest. Think you have what it takes to win? Then apply here.

In order for you to get in, you must show the following:

- Fill out the full application. I will not accept "Oh I want in" as an answer.
- BE ACTIVE!
- Have fun!

Username: Haykee

Name you wish to go by: Logan

Color Level: Dark Green

Describe yourself in three words: Social, Competitive, Extra

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition: Anytime

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I’m pretty new to the group game world.

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season: that’s nice I don’t know how they played so it doesn’t really matter much.

Why should you be casted for this season: I’ll be a fun houseguest to watch.

1875 days 7 hours ago
chillum
Username: chillum

Name you wish to go by: Logan robb

Color Level: brown

Describe yourself in three words: smart strategic funny

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition: whatever really dont have any specific times

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: ive been playing group games since 2014 so i think i have alot of experience that they dont

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season: im not worried just means a  bigger target that will be evicted before me hopefully

Why should you be casted for this season: because im entertaining and not afraid of making big moves

Will you send confessionals:yes i love sending confessionals
1875 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
Username: Robbyjak

Name you wish to go by: Robby

Color Level: Silver

Describe yourself in three words: Redhead winner ginger

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition: My schedule changes a lot so it depends. Typically the later is better

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I've never played a group game before

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season: They're my favorite

Why should you be casted for this season: I-

Will you send confessionals: Yes
1875 days 2 hours ago
opslove
Username- opslove

Name- Dylan

Color- Blue

3 words- Loyal, smart, manipulative

Times- probably at night on weekdays but anytime on weekends

Stand out- I mean I feel like the way I play isn’t set to a definitive hero or villain as deep down I’m a good person but sometimes this game makes me so cruel things which you’ll see really affect me in my confessionals.

Favorites- I truthfully don’t care, we are all people them having experience doesn’t make them a bigger threat or any type of captain in my mind.

Why I should be casted-I’ll bring a sense of humor and a hard fought game to you, but you’ll never really know until you cast me

Confessionals - yeah
1874 days 23 hours ago
John10
Username: john10

Name: John

Color: dark green

3 words to describe myself: loyal,strategic,Nice

Times for comps: probably nights like 7 or something I’m free for anytime on weekends

What make you stand out above the rest: my loyalty I’m a ride or die type of guy but if I find out your doing snake stuff behind my back I won’t hesitate to double cross you

How do I feel about favorites entering the game this season: it don’t matter I think it could be good and can spice up the game right away

Why I should be casted- because 1 I’m a super active player and also I think I can be super strategic in the game

Will you send confessionals- yes
1874 days 17 hours ago
apples635
Username: Apples635

Name you wish to go by: Adam

Color Level: yellow

Describe yourself in three words: strategic, active, competitive

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition: any!

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: i will dedicate all of my attention to this game. Actually i care about the bonds I form with houseguests - but at the end of the day I do want to win and will devote all of my attention towards that goal

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season: It's an exciting twist that I'm happy to be a part of!

Why should you be casted for this season: I send fun, long confessionals discussing what I am thinking at every moment in the game and will devote a lot of time towards playing and making relationships with houseguests during the season.

Will you send confessionals: YES
1874 days 12 hours ago
jfaia
Username: jfaia

Name you wish to go by: Faia

Color Level: orange

Describe yourself in three words: Smart, Versatile, Competitive

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition:im almost all day onnline lmao

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: i can make people laugh, people feel good and when they least expect i´ll attack and slay in competitions

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season: I love it cus they have this target on their back already and i wanna be friends with all of them

Why should you be casted for this season: i´m the real deal, i´m pretty much always online and talking, and i´ll slay each and everyone

1874 days 12 hours ago
Birthdays
Birthdays
Dakota
white
Kind smart  and passionate
all day i think yeah but live in england so tell me the times in england too
What makes me different is people wont know me and how i will play the game so pick me and i am very passionate about compeittions i dont play for second i play for first and i am my own person so no one will control who i put up or evict even if i am in the minority
I love it cos i wanna know each and everyone of them and i wanna know how they play and everything it just excites me
because of my gameplay i will do anything to win and i promise i will be very passionate about everything
yes
1874 days 11 hours ago
immaxyman
Username: immaxyman

Name you wish to go by: Issy

Color Level: Sky

Describe yourself in three words: Petty, Persuasive, Comical

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition: On weekdays, 6:30 PM EST or later since I have school and live in PST. On weekends, any is fine

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: Well looking at these other apps.... my color level LOL. jk like I'm just a really laid back person but I give the games my all so you'll definitely be seeing something you've never seen before

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season: It's great, if I want to do good in a game I want to play against good people

Why should you be casted for this season: Like I said in why I stand out, I'm something that not everyone has, I'm very active and I give games my all and no matter what happens I'll be excited to play :)

Will you send confessionals: Yes
1874 days 8 hours ago
boicam77
Username: boicam77

Name you wish to go by: Cam

Color Level: Brown (almost Black)

Describe yourself in three words: Comedic, Strategic, Entertaining

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition: On weekdays I’m available from around 5:30-10:00 EST time, weekends I’m avail whenever.

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I believe I stand out because I have a pretty good history with Big Brother group games and I am the kind of person that uses comedy.

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season: That would be an exciting twist.

Why should you be casted for this season: I believe I should be casted because I take group games seriously and I honestly feel like I could excel in this.

Will you send confessionals: Yes I will, will not every day but I will send confessionals.
1874 days 8 hours ago
Silver09
Username: Silver09

Name you wish to go by: Silver

Color Level: Silver

Describe yourself in three words: Dramatic, Competitive, Funny

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition: On weekdays I'm free at 6 and anytime after that, On weekends I don't have a schedule so I should be free.

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I'm extra asf, like even when I'm not trying to start drama I somehow get in drama still, and I usually play Survivor games, I recently played James BB and that was really fun so I'm trying to branch out to the Big Brother group game World lol.

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season: Its exciting I never played a fans vs favorite season, I'm a big fan of BBcan5 so I really like the theme. The dynamic should be fun and interesting.

Why should you be casted for this season: I'm here to play, I'm always active in group games, and yeah I just want to have fun and play my heart out.

Will you send confessionals: definitely
1874 days 4 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
Username: Twinfacethe2nd

Name you wish to go by: Sam

Color Level: White (only because I don't play casting/frooks)

Describe yourself in three words: Messy, Strategic, Shambo

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition: 4:30 - 7 PM EST

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I am usually a Survivor Player so I want to try my hand a Big Brother. And I'm the biggest extravert I know, If you want to say something to me you better say it (Drama ;))

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season: I don't Really care because it could put the target off of my back

Why should you be casted for this season: I am going to make your season SO interesting that I will increase your applicants by like A LOT

Will you send confessionals: HEEEELL YA

1873 days 10 hours ago
Ross56
Username: Ross56

Name you wish to go by: Ross

Color Level: Orange

Describe yourself in three words: Play. To. Win.

Challenges will be live and non live, so what times would work best in the event of a live competition: Any time before 3pm EST and after 9pm EST suits me :). These are flexible though.

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: hmm, well, I'm a strong social player who isnt afraid to make daring moves. I love hosting house meetings in the skype chat whenever I smell BS coming my way and am not afraid to expose anyone who crosses me. Usually, I start my early game befriending everyone and gathering information and then late game, I start using that information to plant targets on other people's backs and off my own. In short, I'm a sneaky fellow who hates double crossers and am ready to win no matter how dirty I have to be.

How do you feel about favorites entering the game this season: I feel great about them! Being an orange level, I feel like I can fly under the radar and let the favourites get targetted early on. The favourites are also going to be far more experienced so I'd love to form an alliance with them. They would be a shield for me since if anyone tries to target the allience, theyd go for the vets instead of the newb orange level lol. If the alliance flops, I can just slide back into newbieland and pretend the whole thing never happened. What the newbies dont know wont hurt them :)

Why should you be casted for this season: I gave two long paragraph answers for the previous questions which kinda seem better for this question now that I think of it lol. Tbh, I feel like I can be a strong player in this game. I know how to win comps when I need to. I know I have the strategic capibility to win. I have experience playing multiple group games. I also would love to get to know the people in this game :) I havent played a group game in a while so I'd love to get back!

Will you send confessionals: definitely! Confessionals are my way to vent and rant about the people in the game! (I rant alot) lol

Thank you for hosting!

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!