This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Ceremony #2

Topic » Veto Ceremony #2

1844 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Find out here on what Robby does with the veto!
1844 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
Welcome to the VETO ceremony. As my name is Robby, I have won the POWER of VETO. Which means I have the POWER to nominate one of Kaseys, or the house, nominee. With that power comes great responsibility. Which is why I have put a lot of thought into this decision. I prayed to the Lord, our God. I asked around. I bribed Ashlyn to give me that host knowledge. AND WITH ALL OF THAT ADVICE AND WISDOM. I have reached a decision.
This decision may GREATLY impact the game. Or it may do nothing whatsoever. One thing is for certain, I am amazing. With that said, I will now reveal my decision.
1844 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
I
HAVE
DECIDE
1844 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Decided*
1844 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

$
$
$
$
NOT
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

$
$
$
TO USE THE POWER OF VETO
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

$
ON VICTORIA OR BILLY

BUT INSTEAD I HAVE CHOSEN TO USE THE POWER OF VETO ON ROSS
1844 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
This move was made purely out of spite towards Kasey correcting my lack of a D in a previous message
1844 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Is it my turn?
1844 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
Kasey, as I have removed one of your nominees. You must know make a replacement nominee.
1844 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
dont correct that
1844 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
just let it go
1844 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ur on fire with grammar today, Robby. I must KNOW make a replacement Nominee? Is that so?
1844 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
god damn it
1844 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, yeah, my replacement nominee is someone who really likes having my name in their mouth while also hitting up my skype messages.

Sarah, you ain’t slick, take a seat.
1844 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
This Veto meeting is adjourned
Cue the music

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!