This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1831 days ago
AshlynArehart
Let's bring in the jury.

Matt, Issy, Victoria, Robby, Silver, Jay and now Adam!

You seven have played hard, and have witnessed moves like no other. Leaving us with Paul and Ross in the final two.

Take this time to think about what you want to ask the final two.

Final two please prepare speeches for the jury. So that way they can get an idea of how you played this season.
1831 days ago
paul028
Hello Jury! I am Paul from Ashlyn's Big Brother season 1! I was evicted first and was also the first Fan Favourite!
Coming back to Fans VS. Favourites was easy because I am a favourite *flips hair* since there was more people than season 1, i initially just wanted to beat my previous placement. So early on I aligned myself with Silver, Issy, Victoria, K.C., Sarah (though it was really one-sided on her side) before integrating myself with an alliance of Robby, Matt, K.C. and Cam however due to K.C's big target I decided to turn on the alliance because of how many people were targeting them so I evicted K.C. both times she was up, then proceeded to stick with my allies of Issy, Victoria and Silver. After K.C's eviction Robby publicly said he'd be targeting me which was fine I was targeting him too ksdjfjsd. I just want to state that from Matt's eviction too Issy's eviction, i wasn't 100% playing due to a personal reason which i never really told anyone about, but soon after that I got really back into it. After being targeted by Robby and nominated against king Issy, I was hoping that me and Victoria could pull it off but she ultimately got evicted too :( then out of everyone to return it was chandler and he sucks so im not gonna mention him. Robby's eviction was a toughie I knew he was targeting me but I was thinking he could help me in the future but I decided to evict him over Ross because he was a far bigger threat. SILVER MY TRUE QUEEN AND I GOT NOMINATED TOGETHER AND HE GOT EVICTED! <333 After Silver's alliance I made an alliance with Jay & Adam, whom I both betrayed because I thought I would have a better chance at winning this game against Ross. I was nominated for the 3rd time but I also won my first comp, A POV so for the first time i could actually save myself lol! So I lied about the initial vote about Jay. The vote was 1-1 and I truthfully thought Ross was leaving but Jay left. F4 was great i guess, I really wanted to evict Adam however he won HoH so my target was Chandler BUT THE LORD HIMSELF GOT CHANDLER REMOVED *EVIL CACKLES* leaving the final 3 of me, Adam and Ross. me and Ross made a F2 deal because we both thought Adam would beat us. So I was able to win the first part of the final HoH and then the final part evicting Adam and making it to the FINAL 2!

So!
In conclusion (me using my english skills jsdjf) from being the first evicted EVER in ABB history i was able to make it up to be the FINAL 2! I won 1 HoH and 1 POV, I was in alliances whom i betrayed the majority of them to ensure my game benifted from it, loyal to people when i needed to be. I was able to lie to further myself and got myself here to the final 2, hopefully you can reward me for my efforts! -Paul
1830 days 23 hours ago
apples635
Um you created the alliance? That’s cute. I won’t take credit for it but that’s jays doing.
1830 days 23 hours ago
apples635
And I know cuz I was a part of it lol
1830 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Um...Why did you think you had a better shot against Ross than me LOL? I literally was inactive. And the only thing I did was make the alliance that you just tried to claim making XD
1830 days 23 hours ago
apples635
Yeah seriously Ross has played this hard. And rarely lied to anybody from my understanding. But I’d love to hear ross game from him before casting my vote.
1830 days 17 hours ago
Ross56
Okay i typed a long af speech but tengaged just fucked out and I lost it.
1830 days 17 hours ago
Ross56
Im gonna retype it now ugh. Took me half an hr to type that
1830 days 15 hours ago
Ross56
Hi Jury!

This game was really tough for me and I had to play from really early on in order to make it this far. Week 1, I had a close relationship with Dylan and had no idea he was the target. I ended up on the minority in that vote and got put up on the block next week. This is when I really started playing the game. I made a Final 2 deal with Adam who was my closest ally for almost the entire game. I built relationships with Robby and KC which paid off as Robby used the veto on me to take me off the block. I figured out that Robby, KC, and Matt were tight and knew they had to be broken up as soon as possible. Adam and I started to rally votes to put up KC as the house nom and it worked. KC was put up as the house nom for the next two weeks. Week 5, Victoria was HoH and finally, Matt and KC were on the block together. However, I was up as the house nom with a real threat of going home. I called a house meeting where I threw Robby, KC and Matt under the bus and campaigned extremely hard to get KC out. Before the eviction, I made a group chat with KC and Robby and hashed things out with them. We exchanged information and decided to work together if we survived the vote. KC left that vote because of probably my campaigning. The next week is where I emerged as a player in this game. I won HoH and put up Matt and Cam. Matt nommed me. Cam voted to evict me. However, Matt won the veto and I had a dilemma. Adam wanted me to put Robby on the block but I absolutely did not want to do that. I felt Robby would shield me in this game and protect me. I was not on his target list and didnt want to make an enemy of someone I had just befriended. I ended up putting Chandler on the block who left. I felt like this was the best move for me as I had zero idea where Chandlers head was at and he was a wild card. Matt and Cam left  one after the other in the following two weeks and things were perfect for me. I had relationships with every single person in the house and no one was gonna put me up I felt. I had kept Issy, Victoria, Silver, Jay, Adam, Robby, and Paul safe on my HoH and they were the only people left in the game. I felt as if you guys would repay the favour and not put me up on the block. At that point, I had three targets on my mind. The three people who had won comps in the game at that point- Issy, Victoria, and Robby. Issy ended up on the block the following week and I campaigned hard to evict him. I asked everyone in the game to evict Issy who left unanimously. That showed that people trusted me and would tell me the truth. The next week, Victoria went up and that was another easy vote off. Victoria was the biggest comp beast besides Robby in the game and I was scared of her. I voted to evict her along with Jay and Silver cast the deciding vote. However, after this vote, the troubles started for me. Chandler came back and put up me and Robby. I would have been in deep trouble if Robby was not in the game at this point to take the bullet for me. Keeping Robby in the game was a huge move on my part which ultimately worked in my favour and gave me more weeks in the house. Now we were at the Final 6 and my ideal Final 3 was Jay, Adam and myself. I made a final 3 alliance which didnt age well lol. I managed to win the HoH and put up Chandler and Silver with Chandler as the target. However, he won the PoV so Paul was put up in his place. I campaigned to save Silver this vote because I knew Chandler was gonna put up Silver if he won HoH. I didnt feel the same way about Paul. However, Adam and Jay wanted to take out Silver and Silver left. Now the hardest moment of the season happened for me. Chandler was HoH and he put Paul and I on the block. Paul won the PoV and saved himself and Jay ended up next to me. I sent Chandler quotes of Jay that he sent to me on pm saying that Jay lied to chandler and that he would use the PoV on me. It was a dirty move but I had to do it to survive. I ended up somehow surviving that eviction and Jay left. I feel this was my biggest move in the game. Convincing Chandler who was gunning me for to evict Jay, a floater (sorry). I was stunned that I managed that and think I deserve to win for surviving this vote alone. Final 4 was when Chandler left. At Final 3, I made a Final 2 deal with Paul and already had one with Adam. I wanted to ensure that I would be pleading my case to you guys.

I hope you guys see that I played hard from the start and deserve to win this game. I won 2 HoHes, made moves, pulled off some big upsets and worked extremely hard to get where I am. I hope you reward me for my effort
1830 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Lol I wear my floater life vest with pride, although I do have to admit my loyalty was strictly to Paul and Adam. Anyways, I’m sending my vote in. GL peeps!
1829 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
Why did i confuse Robby and Ross? who was KC's ally
1829 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Sits in winners lounge waiting for the next person...sips tea
1829 days 4 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Oh wait Tim won a season before? Suddenly being a winner seems like a lot less of an achievement XD
1829 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
won more seasons in my one season than you did in your two times
1829 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
;)

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!