This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final HOH (Pt. 2)

Topic » Final HOH (Pt. 2)

1825 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Now non-live between 9-930 pm EST tonight!
1825 days 15 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Adam and Ross...the two of you failed to win Part 1. But Part 2 is now beginning. With a game called THREE COURSE COMBO.

I will present ten statements that have to do with events that happened in this season. Each statement will have exactly three answers. These answers will be all players that took part in this season. Including the final three.

The player with the most right or gets then all right first will win Part 2 and grave off against Paul in Part 3. Loser will automatically face the final eviction
1825 days 15 hours ago
AshlynArehart
1. Players that have won three competitions exactly.

2. Players that had the most votes against them all season.

3. Players that left due to a non eviction.

4. Players that went up due to the house nom.

5. Players that were evicted unanimously.

6. Players that were nominated exactly three times.

7. Players that made it to the jury stage but did not win HOH.

8. Veteran players that were evicted after only being nominated once. (This one you need to think about)

9. Players that won competitions through another website.

10. players that were evicted by one vote. Not including tiebreakers.

The deadline is at 9 pm EST tomorrow. Part 3 may or not be tomorrow. Just depends if I can get the help I need for it.
1824 days 20 hours ago
AshlynArehart
One of you blitzed through this competition...And that person was...
1824 days 20 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Ross!

Congratulations, you will go head to head against Paul tonight for the final HOH of the season.

That means Adam, I am sorry to say this, but you will be facing the final eviction of the season.

I'll see you tonight at 8 pm EST!

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!