This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final POV Competition

Topic » Final POV Competition

1806 days 13 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Non-live at 10 pm EST
1806 days 8 hours ago
paul028
waits
1806 days 8 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Rules being posted.
1806 days 8 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Typed
1806 days 8 hours ago
AshlynArehart
This competition is called 25 LITTLE ANGRY COMPETITIONS.

I will post ten questions, and these questions will be about the competitions you guys have taken apart of. All answers will be competitions from this season.

I will only accept fully named answers, any shortened answer will not count.

Also clearly these questions will have more than one answer. So say a question has two answers...that means it's .5 points per question.

The housemate with the most points will win the final POV of the season!
1806 days 8 hours ago
AshlynArehart
1.        Name all competitions won by a female. (FOUR ANSWERS)

2.        Name all competitions where you had to spam. (THREE ANSWERS)

3.        Name all veto competitions that were won by the HoH of that week. (THREE ANSWERS)

4.        Name all competitions where you had to go to a link to play. (THREE ANSWERS)

5.        Name all competitions where the title contained a number. (FOUR ANSWERS)

6.        Name all competitions where the answer was a user not involved with ABB. (TWO ANSWERS)

7.        Name all head to head competitions. (TWO ANSWERS)

8.        Name all competitions centered around words. (FOUR ANSWERS)

9.        Name all competitions where only ABB5 housemates were answers. (THREE ANSWERS)

10.        Name all competitions where Tengaged users had to help. (TWO ANSWERS)

Deadline is tomorrow at 930 pm EST. Good luck!
1806 days 8 hours ago
paul028
me when i missed nearly every single competition *cries*
1806 days 8 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Well you can look through and figure it out lol
1806 days 6 hours ago
AshlynArehart
One thing I will not tolerate is anyone threatening to quit. I made a warning that if anyone did it again, then they would be removed. I meant it.

So Adam, Paul and Ross congratulations on making it to the final three this season. Finale week stuff will be posted at some point tomorrow. I am signing out.

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!