This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV Competition #3

Topic » POV Competition #3

1840 days 20 hours ago
AshlynArehart
PLAYERS

ROBBY
SARAH
SAM
VICTORIA
ADAM
PAUL

Starts at 8 pm EST. Good luck!
1840 days 20 hours ago
paul028
eeeek my first POV!!
1840 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
They say in Big Brother, you get far with a hint of luck. That's what this veto entails. With a little game called BULLSEYE.

How this will work is that the player order will be decided at random draw. I will present a "map" that has a total of 50 targets. You will decide which of the fifty you feel will give you the best odds of winning.

There are some point values and some special results that could change the course of the competition.

Here is what can be found:

1-20 Points (x2) Meaning that there will be two of each that range from one point to twenty points.

Double Bullet (X2): If you scored this one, you can either keep it for yourself or give it to another user. This will give them two choices to make in that round. They must use it on their next turn. (NO POINTS WILL BE EARNED)

Switch Order (x1): This gives you the opportunity to switch the order of the competition. (ONE BONUS ADDED)

OUT (x4): Not a good one to have. If you end up landing on this one, then you will be officially out of the competition.

Second Chance (1): If you score this one, then if you were to land on an out target, then you will be given a second chance to play as if you were never eliminated. (NO POINTS WILL BE EARNED)

Secret Reveal (x2): This grants you an opportunity to know where a certain number or power is located. All you have to do is message me what exactly you want to find. (NO POINTS WILL BE EARNED)

So if you do the math, that is fifty targets for you to find. We will keep going until all targets are claimed or everyone is eliminated.

You will only get two minutes to decide a target. If you fail to do that, then it goes to the next person. Three missed attempts will result in your elimination from the competition.

The player with the most points will win the Power of Veto!
1840 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Veto will be postponed until 830 pm EST! Power is out at my area and I am told that it should be restored by 8. So cross fingers!
1840 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
This was the one I actually wanted to play :(
1839 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Check in closes at 805 pm EST
1839 days 16 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
Here
1839 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
I am on my phone for veto as my computer will not turn on. But I have the positions for each target written on some crummy notebook paper and the order as well.

So please bear with me. XP
1839 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Here

SARAH
1839 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
here
1839 days 16 hours ago
VictoriaW
Here
1839 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
And we have a Robby. How's England treating you??
1839 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Victoria joins the party!
1839 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
Fantastic! Thank you for asking :)
1839 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Here is the map for the competition. I Wil update it after everyone goes per round!
1839 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
I'm happy to hear! :)

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!