This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Competition #4

Topic » HOH Competition #4

1860 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Robby, as outgoing HoH, you will not be eligible to play.

As for the rest of you, you guys will be taking part in the classic game of KARMA'S A BITCH.

I will post a blog with all of the eligible players. The goal for the competition is simple....get users on Tengaged to tag you in the blog. But heres the catch...

For each person that tags you, you get a point....based on the karma of the user that did it.

So for example: I tagged Robby. He would have a Scot of 1579

The houseguest that gets the most points before time is up will win Head of Household!

Does everyone understand?
1860 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Starts at 8 pm EST
1860 days 3 hours ago
VictoriaW
Here
1859 days 3 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Before the results are posted, let me say that all signs of foul play is not the case. Based on everything that was said by multiple parties it would appear that it was a misunderstanding and nothing more.

So everyone is still eligible to win HOH (except Robby of course), and the competition continues on.

But let's just make sure nothing like this happens again. < 3
1859 days 3 hours ago
AshlynArehart
This was a tense competition. While some got some scoring in....three of you shined the others.

K.C, Matt and Issy. Job well done by all of you.

I have the results here and now.
1859 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Thank you, mom
1859 days 3 hours ago
AshlynArehart
The winner of this week's HOH competition....with a score of 226,639.....is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
MATT! Congratulations, you are this week's HOH! You will need to make a decision by 7 pm EST tomorrow on who you will put up for eviction.

Housemates do not forget to place your vote for the House Nom. Two of you have already voted. Matt, you are now ineligible to vote for it.

Good luck!
1859 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Grats, Matt!

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!