This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #12

Topic » Eviction #12

1864 days 5 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Tim, you have the sole power tonight to evict Sarah or Tyler from this season. Whoever you choose to keep will go against you in the final two.

So when you're ready. Please cast your vote.
1864 days 5 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
Tim i hope you take me to final 2 because i believe you can beat me at the end
1864 days 5 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
So i hope you take me to final 2
1864 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
whens the deadline
1864 days 5 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Tomorrow at.....let's say 7 pm EST?
1864 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
ill make my decision by then
1863 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
I'm gonna do this now since idk if I'll have time later, I had a night to sleep on it and I've made my decision
1863 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
Tyler you are an amazing player I think you played a much better game than Sarah and I don't know if I could justify bringing you to the end.

Before jury started, I only made one final 2 alliance and that was with sarah. I don't know how many she made or how loyal she was to that, but I want to be loyal to the one person I said I would be loyal to.

I'm sorry you don't get to face the jury but I have to evict you Tyler
1863 days 18 hours ago
AshlynArehart
It's official Tyler, you're the last player evicted from ABB. Please say your goodbyes.

Tim and Sarah. Congratulations on making it to the final two! Your fate is now shifted to our eight jurors this season. Think about what you want to say, and we will begin jury questioning soon.
1863 days 17 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
Thank you so much Tim

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!