This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final HOH (Pt. 2)

Topic » Final HOH (Pt. 2)

1886 days 11 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Will start immediately after Part 1 concludes. Category is Mental!
1886 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
Because of the security issues going on, the HOH will be posted later on tonight.

Tim brought up a good idea (unless you feel comfortable submitting on here). If you want to give me any sort of alternative location for me to receive submissions (such as Skype, Gmail, etc), then let me know if that is more suitable for you and we can make it happen!
1885 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
When?
1885 days 22 hours ago
AshlynArehart
It's non live and I am working on questions right now!
1885 days 21 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hello Sarah and Tim. This is Part 2 of this competition. As promised, you guys will be taking part in a mental aspect of this game in a challenge called CONNECT THE DOTS.

How this works is that I will present seven questions for you guys to answer. Each answer will have a total of four answers, and these answers will be in the form on players from this season. Including the chance of the final three being involved.

The housemate that has the most points will face off against Tyler in Part 3. Loser will face the final eviction of the season.

1.        Name all the players that self-voted.

2.        Name all players that won Veto more than once.

3.        Name all players that was nominated alongside Colton.

4.        Name all the evicted players that faced an eviction more than once.

5.        Name all players that left that wasn’t due to a vote.

6.        Name all players voted out that had at least two votes to stay.

7.        Name all players that were the first to be EVICTED from their original teams. (Pay attention to this one)

Challenge ends at 10 pm EST tomorrow. Tim I have your Skype info and I will friend you in just one moment. Sarah let me know if you want to submit via mail or somewhere else. Good luck!
1885 days 5 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
I just mailed you my answers
1885 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Both Tim and Sarah submitted. Only one of you can join Tyler in Part 3 of the Final HOH.

That person is....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tim. Congratulations, you will be competing against Tyler in the final HOH of the season. Well done.

That means Sarah, I am sorry to say that you at officially nominated for the final eviction of the season.

I'm see you boys tonight for the final competitions.

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!