This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1949 days 10 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Wolven and Billy. Congratulations on making it to the final two of this season.

Let's bring in the jury: Nathan, Drew, Matt and Noodle!

Also don't forget that Tengaged will play as a juror as well.

This is the time now for you two to plea your case to the jury as to why you should this season of Ashlyn's Big Brother.

So when you're ready gentleman, please make your cases.
1949 days 10 hours ago
mbarnish1
hi billy and wolven
1949 days 9 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
I have a question for both of you

Wolven- Why should I vote you, you voted me out?

Billy- What was your biggest move in this game
1949 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi everyone
1949 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Noodle, my biggest move in the game wasn鈥檛 a very showy one, it was my decision to stick by wolvens side in the final 5 instead of going forward with Matt and drew. I worked my way to be safe with everyone in every aspect of this game. I was never targeted because my social game was so on point this season.
1949 days 4 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Interesting Billy
1949 days 4 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Wolven I鈥檓 waiting
1949 days 2 hours ago
Wolven6974
Alright, Noodle. The reason you should vote me is because I completely turned the game around when I had the chance. I proved that I deserved to be here after being appointed as the least deserving by continuously winning comps and keeping myself in the season. I may have been nominated twice, but not once did anyone EVER have the chance to actually cast a vote Agianst me.
1949 days 2 hours ago
Wolven6974
Also sorry for taking a while, I was literally asleep when the jury questioning started 馃槀
1949 days 1 hour ago
SlipperyNoodle
Interesting both similar answers, honestly I think ur both being very vein rn and if one of you was actually modest they would have gotten my vote but now I need to choose who I want to win

You guys both played pretty timid games which I don鈥檛 rly respect I like that Chance spoke her mind and owned up to it, you guys said you played a great social game BUT NEITHER OF YOU EVER SPOKE TO ME, so u guys both lied hmmm I wonder what would happen if I just don鈥檛 vote
1949 days 1 hour ago
Wolven6974
Noodle, how did I lie?

I turned the game around, making myself from the least deserving to being one if the biggest threats, also proving that I did deserve to be in this game. I won continuous comps near the end, 5 in total. And no one actually got a chance to vote Agianst me. It鈥檚 all true, I didn鈥檛 lie. I never mentioned anything about talking to you or my social game. Plus if was to say something about my social game, honestly it was sorta trash. I didn鈥檛 talk to people much, and I solely relied on myself. It is a big flaw, but I am still here in the final 2, am I wrong?
1949 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
This is the host encouraging all jurors to vote. Xp
1949 days ago
Matedog1209
GO WOLVEN
1949 days ago
SlipperyNoodle
Lol sry wolven I鈥檓 just trying to be a badass jury member

*flips hair
1949 days ago
AshlynArehart
1/4 JURY VOTES CASTED
1948 days 22 hours ago
Bvance1212
nobody lied to you noodle, I truly did rely on social game to win. TO be completely honest, I think that I deserve 2nd place. I wasn't a physical threat, I finished 2nd in a bunch of comps. I feel like scottie lmao. but on a serious note, noodle we just didn't talk because I didn't feel the need to, I respected you as a game player and brought you to final 3

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!