This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final HOH (Part Two)

Topic » Final HOH (Part Two)

1932 days 10 hours ago
AshlynArehart
For the two that lost the first round, you guys will now be playing TENGAGED NEWS BROADCAST.

Here is how it done....

I will post a summarized statement that has something to do with a user that is currently in Tengaged HoF. Your job is to simply guess who is the correct user that pertains to this summary.

These people could be Top 20, Stars Winners, etc.

The houseguest the most points will win Part 2 and compete in the final round. The loser will be facing the final eviction of the season.

Good luck!
1932 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
1.) Whew I didn't think my streak would keep on rising, but it sure did. As someone who had a busy family life I never thought I would have the time to make it so far on here. But here I am kicking butt! Just in time for the holiday season.

2.) I find time on this site enjoyable when I have a series to host. Keep me entertained you know? Well besides my recent finals in Stars and my recent love for a video game. I wonder what holds me next?

3.) I feel as if it is my right to let the public here know that we need the proper authority to get someone here. But everyone just looks at me like a joke and that I was really that authority all along. Maybe someday someone will listen..

4.) Once upon a time I was #1 in the HoF. But like all top dogs life gets caught up and I eventually lost that role. You may catch me playing a game from time to time, but not as actively.

5.) It is no secret that I not the most liked user on here. I mean everywhere I go there a hate blog about me. Whether it is about my relationships or hate for other users I just can't avoid the spotlight. Oh well. Haters will hate!

6.) I guess you can say that I am unintentional troll? I can make a serious blog into a joke, and everyone seems to like that. My single color look and constant PYN gets me the plusses I strive for. So thanks a million!

7.) Like #5 up there I am known for my share of hate. I've been made into a meme, body shamed, and anything else you can think of. Yet these idiots still gave me the win I needed in Stars. So for that...I say thanks. < 3

8.) People consider me as one of the nicest users on here. I think they're crazy. But I suppose that if I can be a president of my own fraternity, then anything is possible. Thanks for the love you guys < 3

9.) Gosh would you look at my avi! It is so cute! Guess you can say I have done it all. Stars, Group Games, even blogging some nonsense. But now that I am a fashion girl, I am ready to take center stage!

10.) I'm a designer, frat president, and political as all can get. A triple threat in my end on this site. I can be your best friend until you cross me, then you will know that you fucked up. Won't be laughing for long if I am the one that runs it all in the end. Just a thought.

CHALLENGE ENDS AT 8 PM EST TOMORROW
1932 days 8 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Idk anyone on the hof so rip me
1932 days 6 hours ago
AshlynArehart
That's why you look and investigate :)
1931 days 11 hours ago
Bvance1212
I submitted I think I got at least 3 right
1931 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Billy and Noodle...I have the results. The winner of this competition will face off against Wolven in tomorrow's epic Final HoH!

Without further ado....here are the results...
1931 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
The winner is......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1931 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BILLY! Congratulations! You have won Part 2 of this HOH and will face off against Wolven. Well done!

Noodle, I am sorry to say that you have been nominated for eviction. But know that you gave it your all in both rounds and should be proud of yourself.

All of you should!

Tomorrow at 830 pm EST will begin Wolven and Billy's battle for a spot in the final two.

Until then I must say good luck!

FINAL SCORE
BILLY: 2/10
NOODLE: 0/10
1931 days 9 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
That comp was hard because there were multiple answers for each question so you had to pick the one she picked

Congrats Billy!
1931 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
YESSS thank you noodle

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!