This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Competition #2

Topic » HOH Competition #2

2035 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Starts tonight at 9 pm EST.

See you soon guys!
2035 days 14 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hint: Riddle me this, riddle me that.
2035 days 13 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Gather around! It's time for the HOH competition!
2035 days 13 hours ago
MasterMatt25
Hi
2035 days 13 hours ago
TaraG
Hate riddles
2035 days 13 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hello houseguests! It is now time to crown a new Head of Household! This competition is called WHO AM I? Here is how it works....

In just moments I will message all twelve of you individually with ten riddles. All of the answers will be of BBUS contestants (including OTT and CBB). To make sure that no sharing of answers happens....all of you will get your own riddles to answer. Once you think you have the correct answers, then send them to me. But keep in mind that once you send it, you can't change the answer.

The houseguest with the highest amount of points will win Head of Household! In the event of a tie...the player that submitted first will win!

Does everyone understand?
2035 days 13 hours ago
TaraG
Bleh... I suck at that
2035 days 13 hours ago
AshlynArehart
I will now begin sending the riddles. Be on the lookout! Time will start when the last person receives their riddles!
2035 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
This is gonna do me in lol
2035 days 12 hours ago
MasterMatt25
When should we be expecting them?
2035 days 12 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Sending them out! You'll see it soon < 3
2035 days 12 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Internet is slow right now, but I will get them out!
2035 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
honestly about to do a lot of guessing XD
2035 days 11 hours ago
TaraG
"2 hours later", said in spongebob narrators voice.
2035 days 10 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Okay so my riddles were all deleted and I had to retype them. But no matter they are all done!

Deadline will be at 1130 pm EST with results immediately after. Sorry for the huge delay in advance guys. I promise to be better about it next time.
2035 days 10 hours ago
AshlynArehart
1/12 SUBMISSIONS

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!