This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere Night + HOH Competition #1

Topic » Premiere Night + HOH..

2046 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
This will all begin tonight at 9 PM EST! I will discuss the rules of the game as I have modified it a bit more, and explain how competitions will play out!

Good luck to all of you!
2046 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
*looks at the cast* This is gonna be a wild ride fo sho
2046 days 15 hours ago
joey96
Hey everyone! I won't be on again until late tonight but feel free to message me on skype! joey9623
2046 days 13 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Side note: Aimee and Jordan are both well aware of this game. Aimee accidentally joined the VL and Jordan I think accidentally got removed.

Regardless I will be seeing all thirteen of you tonight!
2046 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey there everyone <3
2046 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
Hey I’ve made it!
2046 days 7 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Attention players! The season is starting now! Please come in!
2046 days 7 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
HERE SORRY MY COMPUTER WAS DOWN AND I HAD TO FIX IT
2046 days 7 hours ago
TaraG
hi
2046 days 7 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hello houseguests! Let me congratulate you all once again for making to the second season of Big Brother! The thirteen of you have been selected to take part of a season filled with challenges and drama that could come your way.

This season you will have to hope that your competition skills are high above the rest. No relying on the public to keep you safe this season! You will take part in HOH competitions as well and vetoes! As you are all aware this will not only give you safety, but power on who stays and who goes!

But now comes the boring part of premiere night….the rules. This season I must set some guidelines on how this game pans out and what rules you must follow this season.
2046 days 7 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
ok...
2046 days 7 hours ago
TaraG
I need rules tbh
2046 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Here
2046 days 7 hours ago
AshlynArehart
COMPETITIONS

Head of Household: As you know the player that wins HOH will have the power to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In the event of someone being saved with the veto, then the HOH will then nominate a replacement nominee.
Every HOH will be 24 hours long!

Power of Veto: If you watch the show then this is elementary. The HOH, the two nominees and three players selected at random draw will play each week. How this will work is simple.  The Head of Household will select three numbers that range from the number of houseguests in the game (so 1-13 for the first round). If the HOH does not select three numbers, then I will Random.org the veto pickings.
Every POV will be 24 hours long!

I understand that everyone here has lives post Tengaged. I’m a working mother of three, so I get it! Every challenge/ceremony/eviction vote will be a twenty-four-hour process. Though the earlier the better!

Competitions are not required to do. But it’s better to do for safety!

NOMINATIONS
Whoever wins HOH will have the power to nominate any two players they want for eviction. They have twenty-four-hours to select who they want. It is up to the HOH if they want to do a direct nomination ceremony of mail me who they are putting up. Either way it’ll need to be done!

VOTING
Voting will be twenty-four-hours long. It’s best to get votes in before that though. Not just for a quicker result, but there are punishments regarding not voting.

WAYS TO BE REMOVED

Not voting: Okay I had to expel three people for this, and quite frankly that was very annoying. While competing is not a full requirement the voting sure is. If you do not vote in three evictions, then you will be removed from the game. I do not want to see inactivity this season.

Attacks towards another houseguest: This rule is big in other group games. It is okay to be salty towards another player. Believe me I have shown my rage towards players in years past. But what I will not tolerate is bullying or low blows. If I catch you doing it a first time, then you will receive a warning. If you get a second warning, then you will be removed from the game.

Cheating: Cheating has been a problem before in group games that I have been in or witness for that matter. There are two forms of cheating that could cause expulsion.

The first form of cheating is that there are competitions that may require a link. Most likely a game from a certain website or whatnot. They do require screenshots, and people have been known to let other people do the comps for them. If you are revealed to have cheated the first time, then you will not be eligible to compete in HOH or POV the following week. A second offense will send you out the door.

The second form is through the Viewer Lounge. Sometimes people join them to get insight on if a player is talking poorly or targeting someone they are rooting for. They can feed the information out there and therefore let the player change up their game. If this is caught, then not only will that viewer be banned from ever competing or joining the lounge again…. but the player will be removed from the show as well!

The final major rule is simply to have fun! Make the most of this! Make some friends! Just enjoy your time here!

Does everyone understand? :)
2046 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Wait so no eviction polls either
2046 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Ewwwwww

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!