This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 APPS

Topic » Season 2 APPS

2031 days 8 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hello Tengaged! Season 1 may have ended, but season two is not around the corner! I am looking for houseguests ready to compete for a chance of becoming champion!

This season will be in the format of future seasons to come! HOH's and POV's will happen this season! I understand schedules can get busy, so this is a promise that all competitions will be non live!

Think you have what it takes? APPLY TODAY!

Username:

Name you like to go by:

Color level:

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player:

What is your overall strategy going into this season?:

As mentioned the competitions will be non live. Is that okay?:

What should you be casted?:

Will you send confessionals?:

GOOD LUCK!
2031 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Username: FireX

Name you like to go by: X

Color level: Gold

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: ian terry because i am wierd and because i am here to have fun and i will shake you when i make finals

Just to get ro know ppl and see who i click with and thats gonna set up my game

Yasss

What should you be casted?: because i was ready pregame and because i will give this my all

Will you send confessionals?: yasss
2031 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
Username: Birks4444

Name you like to go by: Birks

Color level: Black

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: Nicole Franzel because I have the ability to make it 92 days without being nominated.

Set a foundation for a social game and make smart decisions.

Yasss

What should you be casted?: because i was ready pregame and because i will give this my all

Will you send confessionals?: yasss
2030 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Clearly trying to come uo with your own answers is tough
2030 days 15 hours ago
TaraG
Username:

Name you like to go by: Tara

Color level: TV Star

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: Janelle, sexy comp beast xox

What is your overall strategy going into this season?: well, I can't really post that here, everyone will see! :O

As mentioned the competitions will be non live. Is that okay?: I don't do group games, so will find out exactly what this means, and get back to you

What should you be casted?: I should be casted a good luck spell :P

Will you send confessionals?: sure
2030 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
hey ill play but not filling in the app cause its bs

ill play hard and send confessionals... non live is better for me
2030 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Okay before anything I need to say two things.

This group game will have competitions, but there will not be any BS twists. It's just back to basics like BB2/3.

And in order to play then you need to apply properly!

Keep on applying though guys! It's going to be fun!
2030 days 9 hours ago
OrangeCreamsicle
Username: OrangeCreamsicle

Name you like to go by: Michael

Color level: Yellow

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: Mark Jansen cuz he's hot :D

What is your overall strategy going into this season?: Socializing obvi :D

As mentioned the competitions will be non live. Is that okay?: Ofc

Why should you be casted?: Because I fixed the question so it makes sense...just like how it makes sense to cast me :D

Will you send confessionals?: Yes

GOOD LUCK!
2029 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
Username: Amnesia_

Name you like to go by: Aimee

Color level: Brown

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: Competitive, outgoing, caring and feisty

What is your overall strategy going into this season?: Being quiet to begin with and then once I know where I stand, up my game and view my opinions.

As mentioned the competitions will be non live. Is that okay?: Perfect!

What should you be casted?: I’ll do whatever it takes to win. I’m entertaining.

Will you send confessionals?: Of course xo
2028 days 15 hours ago
MaryJane13
Username: MaryJane13

Name you like to go by: Maryjane

Color level: Yellow

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: Nicole B16

What is your overall strategy going into this season?: Make great alliances. Get as far as I can.

As mentioned the competitions will be non live. Is that okay?: that is fine

What should you be casted?: I think I can win if I really put my mind to it. I am a real people person. I am very easygoing.

Will you send confessionals?: yes
2028 days 15 hours ago
alanb1
Username: alanb1

Name you like to go by: alan

Color level: tv star

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: my big brother spirit animal is 100% Haleigh Broucher (god is a woman) and this isn’t recency  bias it’s the honest to god truth because I’m an intuitive pretty girl that is easy to root for with an iconic sense of strategy and the social capabilities of making it far in the game even with a sinking ship of an alliance.

What is your overall strategy going into this season?: im definitely gonna try early on to figure out who i wanna stay loyal to and work with and stick to those ppl for as long as possible without it ruining my game ugh and also i wanna win comps and make power moves.

As mentioned the competitions will be non live. Is that okay?: yes as a part time student and part time orthodontic assistant that is fabulous.

What should you be casted?: ive recently decided nothing i type will be in capital letters except for Haleigh Broucher so that will be very interesting to see im sure. also i m ty passionate about the group games i play and love them so much for how different each one is.

Will you send confessionals?: ye.
2027 days 6 hours ago
joey96
Username: joey96

Name you like to go by: Joey

Color level: TV Star

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: Amanda Zuckerman

What is your overall strategy going into this season?: I guess you'll have to find out!

As mentioned the competitions will be non live. Is that okay?: Yes

What should you be casted?: I have a reputation for being a very entertaining competitor and I feel as if my gameplay will be beneficial to the course of the season.

Will you send confessionals?: Of course!
2026 days 13 hours ago
WillTraitor
Username: WillTraitor

Name you like to go by: Will

Color level: Black

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: Evel Dick

What is your overall strategy going into this season?: Just try to win comps so I can guarantee my safety.

As mentioned the competitions will be non live. Is that okay?: Perfectly fine with me

What should you be casted?: I think I have what it takes to win the game and I think casting me will provide an interesting dynamic to the game that I don't think a lot of other players can offer.

Will you send confessionals?: yes
2024 days 10 hours ago
THE_og_CAZ
Username: THE_og_CAZ
Name you like to go by: Brendan
Color Level: Blue
Describe yourself with a big brother player: A mix of Derrik(BB 16) and Haleigh (BB 20)
What is your overall strategy going into this season?: staying under the radar for the pre-jury and start playing hard at jury. Will try to stay at the majority for the votes
Why should you be casted?: I will make for overall great tv and hopefully I’m very likable. Hopefully I’m not too ugly
Will you send confessionals?: No duh ;)
2022 days 9 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Username: pinkiepie512

Name you like to go by: Grace

Color level: Green

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: Da’Vonne because I can get hyped up like her.

What is your overall strategy going into this season?: Depends where I’m at in the game. Your strategy always changes.

As mentioned the competitions will be non live. Is that okay?: Oh absolutely!!!

What should you be casted?: I will compete hard and I’ll be a worthy contestant to help make an awesome season. I want to win, so I’ll do anything to make that happen.

Will you send confessionals?:Yasss I gotta spill some tea somehow!!!
2020 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
BrainJak
Jayson King
Silver
???
Joey (BB16) I run my mouth a lot LOL
Spread myself out, be loud and happy, and pray nobody hates me too much
Absolutely
I will make it memorable
Absolutely

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!