This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 1

2053 days 15 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Good morning houesguests! This is Big Brother. First off let me take this time to congratulate you on making it to the first season of this series.

This is game is well fun and good, and I promise you will be filled with excitement!

As you are aware this season is in the format of BBUS1 and BBUK. Meaning there is no HOHs or POVs. It's strictly voting. Makes it simple right? Only if your head is in the right place.

Now comes the part that is not so fun. The rules. Please read them carefully.

VOTING
- General voting lasts 1-2 days. Usually varies on what is going on. The real world can be busy, and I promise I will not be nitpicky. It's just the sooner the better yes?

- As predicted you will be vote by selecting two of your fellow houseguests for eviction.

- Once you submit a vote, you will NOT be allowed to change them. So think very carefully.

- The players with the highest amount of votes will face the live eviction. In the event of a tie then we could more than two nominees.

EX: If Christmas has 5 votes she's on the block. But if Alex, Raven and Cameron all have 3 votes then they will ALL go up instead.

- Not voting once will result in a penalty vote for you. Not voting twice will result in immediate expulsion.

EVICTION

- Once nominees are decided then they will face the live poll for eviction.

- Yes Tengaged will be deciding who stays and who goes.

- How you decide to plea your case to stay is up to you. Blogs and spamming is fair game here.

- The polls will last twenty four hours. The players with the largest percentage to leave will be evicted.

- In the event of a tie, then the player that received the highest amount of nomination votes will be evicted.

REMOVAL

This is something I do not want to do, but here are ways to be expelled.

- Not voting twice in a row. As stated above.

- No bullying or harassment of other users. Drama is bound to happen, but be respectful.

- No getting hateful with production (aka me :P). This game will be fair and square. I promise to bring in results quickly and won't bore you.

- And above all else......just have fun!
2053 days 14 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Please use this chat to interact with the fellow players! Questions you can mail me!

Voting officially starts now! You have two days. Good luck!
2053 days 14 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Also here are some confessionals question that I would like for you to answer. No it isn't mandatory. It's just a way I can get to know you and your thoughts on the game!

1. Who do you think is your biggest competition? Who is the one that looks the weakest?

2. Now that you have seen the cast....what is your official plan?

3. How do you think you can convey Tengaged to root for you?

Also send confessionals at your own freetime too! Thanks!
2053 days 14 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Wow this is so surreal here lol :P

How's everybody doing?
2053 days 13 hours ago
fearlessfoxy
hey guys! I'm doing well loca, you? Who wants some lunch?
2053 days 13 hours ago
VictoriaW
Hi Brandon, I'm doing fine.  How about you?
2053 days 13 hours ago
VictoriaW
*Goes to backyard and sees Jacuzzi and pool*

Victoria- Oh yes...this is nice lol

* Gets into Jacuzzi*
2053 days 10 hours ago
xMountain22x
Doing good loca :) And yeah, lunch will be nice. I could help if you want lol
2053 days 10 hours ago
paul028
Haiiii!
2053 days 9 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys I am back lol :P
2053 days 9 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
What ya up to Paul?
2053 days 8 hours ago
Nathan2184
Hey guys!
2053 days 8 hours ago
ActuallyAthena
Hi guys! It's crazy that we all made it here to this game, isn't it? Like out of everyone we were selected and here we are!
2053 days 7 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Right lets have a fun game guys!
2053 days 7 hours ago
Nathan2184
I hope the game goes good for everyone
2053 days 7 hours ago
xMountain22x
Yeah! I remember our chat in the game Athena lol. We were such hopefuls XD. Good luck guys!

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!