This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

2055 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Remember this will be in Season 1 format. So no competitions or anything like that. Hope that gets more attention! :)

Username:

Name you would like to go by:

Level:

Why should you be casted for this season?:

What would be your strategy in the game?:

Will you send confessionals?:

Thank you again and good luck!
2055 days 16 hours ago
ThebestlerHoH
Username: TheBestlerHoH

Name you would like to go by: Mikey

Level: Blue

Why should you be casted for this season?: I’m confrontational but not for tv time.

What would be your strategy in the game?: Be nice to 10 each week, 9, 8 ,7 ,6. So on and so forth. Isolate one each week.

Will you send confessionals?: yes!
2055 days 16 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Username: livnglavidaloca

Name you would like to go by: Brandon or B, either work

Level: Yellow

Why should you be casted for this season?: I can be entertaining, but be serious when it comes down to it.

What would be your strategy in the game?: Try my best to avoid the block, and if I end up on the block, show the public that I am the right choice to save.

Will you send confessionals?: I will indeed!
2055 days 16 hours ago
QsMxRecon38
Username: QsMxRecon38

Name you would like to go by:Ethan

Level:White

Karma:3, it might more soon I’m on finale tonight for one

Why should you be casted for this season?:I want to show the viewers my way of things of getting people out might be like  stirring up the pot, start drama and work behind the scenes and snatch a win right under noses.

What would be your strategy in the game?:Like what I said played a Strategic move by making them be in fights and drama but started fire and watch go off because i want them to no think of me and worry about everyone else.

Will you send confessionals?:
I will definitely because the views want to see my reaction and ideas of shaking up the house and wining it all.
2055 days 15 hours ago
ActuallyAthena
Username: ActuallyAthena

Name you would like to go by: Athena

Level: White

Why should you be casted for this season?: I should be cast for this season because I have a very outgoing personality, and I think that I would be a lovely addition to the house. Plus I definitely want to have a win under my belt.

What would be your strategy in the game?: My strategy in the game would be like Haleigh's, I would make an alliance I was very loyal to and flirt with a few of the people in the house and try to make my way to the end that way.

Will you send confessionals?: As long as they aren't video based and I can send them in typing then yes because I would love for everyone to see my gameplay and my opinions on what is going on in the house.
2055 days 8 hours ago
VictoriaW
Username: VictoriaW

Name you would like to go by: Victoria

Why should you be casted for this season?: I bring originality and uniqueness. I would be a great contender to win. I don't care who goes home as long as it's not me.

What would be your strategy in the game?: Plain and simple make it till the end without getting voted off. Not caring of who or how someone goes home. I know it sound's cut throat
But this is big brother..

Will you send confessionals?: Of Course.

2055 days 8 hours ago
MaryJane13
Username: MaryJane13

Name you would like to go by: Maryjane

Why should you be casted for this season?: I love to play these kinds of series. Especially Big Brother. I would love to play in your series.

What would be your strategy in the game?: Make close alliances and lay low under the radar.

Will you send confessionals?: yes

2054 days 22 hours ago
paul028
Username: paul028

Name you would like to go by: Paul

Level: Silver

Why should you be casted for this season?: I've played many group games, BBUS/UK, Survivor, Survival Of The Fittest etc, I know what im doing.

What would be your strategy in the game?: My strategy is to get a strong alliance intact at the start and mow through this game.

Will you send confessionals?: Yesh
2054 days 22 hours ago
fearlessfoxy
Username: fearlessfoxy

Name you would like to go by: Foxy

Level: light green

Why should you be casted for this season?: I'm a firecracker. Love to be a strategic player but also start drama when I need to

What would be your strategy in the game?: Flirt my way to the final 2 just like Allison did in BB4

Will you send confessionals?: Yes!
2054 days 19 hours ago
Nathan2184
Username: Nathan2184

Name you would like to go by: Nathan

Level: white

Why should you be casted for this season?: Im a drama starter.I also love to get my hands in the playing field and i wont be afraid to habe blood on my hands

What would be your strategy in the game?: Make alliances, win comps fly sometimes under radar, and most of all start drama

Will you send confessionals?:yes

2054 days 13 hours ago
xMountain22x
Remember this will be in Season 1 format. So no competitions or anything like that. Hope that gets more attention! :)

Username: xMountain22x

Name you would like to go by: Ray or Mountain is fine..

Level: Sadly, only white..

Karma: Since I just joined, sadly at 0, but I am at finale night for one :)

Why should you be casted for this season?: I'm the underdog if you will. Most will think nothing of me: a new player? zero karma? pff, I don't need to worry about him. I'll stay under the radar for most of the game, while being likable and friendly to the others. I think I'm interesting enough, and my friendliness, but determination should be what pulls me through in the end. I think it'd be a good story line to follow, and isn't that what Big Brother's about, right?

What would be your strategy in the game?: I'll at first talk to the players as the friendly guy I am. I'll talk, maybe make an alliance or two, but not create too much drama that'll be perceived as annoying or rude. I'll try to be at the right place at the right time, and play a game similar to Derrick or Vanessa. I'll for the most part won't manipulate people or be rude at all, but if I have to, I may...(only if you really piss me off lol)

Will you send confessionals?: Most-likely, yes.

2054 days 11 hours ago
lionnudes
Username: lionnudes

Name you would like to go by: Joshua

Level: Brown

Why should you be casted for this season?: I suck at competitions and this game is advertising that there's not going to be any competitions?? Then hell yeah. I love the social game of things and love being sneaky and UTR/Behind the scenes player however I can bring a dominating game when I want too.

What would be your strategy in the game?: It'll depend on how everyone else is playing, i'm a versatile player and can adapt to situations. I can make sheeping a desirable strategy.

Will you send confessionals?: Hell yeah
2054 days 4 hours ago
Joshuacarre
Username :joshuacarre
Josh or joshua
Level whight
Why:  cause in positive
Stratgy: uh don't get backstabed
I don't know how but if I did I would
2053 days 23 hours ago
Redsoxfan520
Username:  Redsoxfan520

Name you would like to go by: joss

Level: Silver

Why should you be casted for this season?: im a fighter and i dont give on easily

What would be your strategy in the game?: to be honest and loyal :) until the day i get evicted

Will you send confessionals?:  yesssss
2053 days 19 hours ago
AshlynArehart
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS < 3

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!