This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Día 16 --> Inmunidad / Survivor Intros Tuesday 23:00 Spain 5:00 PM

Topic » Día 16 --> Inmunidad /..

2036 days 17 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Bienvenidos a vuestro 7º de inmunidad de esta temporada.

El juego de hoy es super simple y se titula Survivor Intros.

En rondas de 1 vs 1 vs 1 os voy a pedir el nombre de un Survivor segun su posición en la intro, es mas facil de explicar con un ejemplo.

Ejemplo : 6ª persona Intro S35 : HvHvH

En este caso la respuesta correcta seria ALAN.
Tenéis que responder el nombre que sale en la intro, sin más.

La primera persona que acierte anota un punto para su tribu y la primera tribu que anote 5 puntos ganará la inmunidad.

Y aquí viene el twist del día, hoy solamente una tribu va a ganar la inmunidad.
Las otras dos tribus irán juntas al Consejo Tribal a expulsar a una sola persona mañana.
Eso sí la tribu ganadora tendrá que decidir con unanimidad quién de cualquiera de las dos tribus perdedoras va a Ghost Island, en caso de no haber unanimidad iréis todos los miembros de las dos tribus perdedoras a rocas.

Se avecina drama, así que hablad bien en vuestras tribus a quién enviariais a Ghost Island en caso de ganar la inmunidad porque esa persona será inmune y no irá al loco Consejo Tribal que nos espera mañana.

Naviti y Yanuya tenéis que sentar a un miembro que no va a poder participar en esta prueba, decidme en este post antes de empezar la prueba a quien sentais.

~ Day 16 --> Immunity Survivor Intros 23:00 Spain 5:00 PM EST ~

Welcome to your 7th immunity this season.

Today's game is super simple and is titled Survivor Intros.

In rounds of 1 vs 1 vs 1 I am going to ask for the name of a Survivor according to its position in the intro, it is easier to explain with an example.

Example: 6th person Intro S35: HvHvH

In this case the correct answer would be ALAN.
You have to answer the name that comes in the intro, without more.

The first person to hit scores a point for their tribe and the first tribe that scores 5 points will gain immunity.

And here comes the twist of the day, today only one tribe is going to gain immunity.
The other two tribes will go together to the Tribal Council to expel a single person tomorrow.
That yes the winning tribe will have to decide with unanimity who of either of the two losing tribes goes to Ghost Island, in case of not having unanimity you will go all the members of the two losing tribes to rocks.

Drama is coming, so speak well in your tribes who you would send to Ghost Island in case of gaining immunity because that person will be immune and will not go to the crazy Tribal Council that awaits us tomorrow.

Naviti and Yanuya have to sit a member who will not be able to participate in this test, tell me in this post before starting the test who you sit.
2036 days 11 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
10 minutos para empezar.
2036 days 11 hours ago
Laura21
Sentamos a Rafo
2036 days 11 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Just curious, will you give us the video each round?
2036 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'll sit
I'm working on stuff for my own group rn
2036 days 11 hours ago
arielbernardo
Hola! suerte a todos!
2036 days 11 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Ok, Rafa por Naviti y Julian por Yanuya son los que se sientan.
2036 days 11 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Hola chicos :)

Hey guys :)

I´m not going to put the video.
2036 days 11 hours ago
Andalu
hola
2036 days 11 hours ago
arielbernardo
tendremos que buscarlo? :O
2036 days 11 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Are you guys ready for the immunity challenge?
2036 days 11 hours ago
Andalu
si
2036 days 11 hours ago
CesarT
yes
2036 days 11 hours ago
Laura21
Yes Jeff
2036 days 11 hours ago
CesarT
i'm ready :p
2036 days 11 hours ago
Andalu
yo entiendo que tiene que subir el video

open group

[S15 : Ghost Island SvA] < Cesar >

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!