This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 7 --> Third Tribal Council / Americans Tribe Monday 5:00 PM EST

Topic » Day 7 --> Third Tribal..

2042 days 7 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
On Naviti you are :

lHooper902976 (Hoop)
TheSexiestDude990 (Julian)
TR1364 (Tomas)
FireX (X)
LiukBB (Luca)
Emmett4 (Emmett)
RealJacksonWalsh (Jack)

You have until tomorrow at 4:55 PM EST to vote (+1 if you do not send it) and send a confessional of a MINIMUM of 5 lines (+2 if you do not send it).
You can only vote once and if you don´t do anything your chances to go home early are increase.

- If you want to use an immunity idol, it is done in the Council live.

- Everything you send will be revealed at the end of the game, it is important to count everything possible in the confessionals, to give it content.

- In addition I am going to leave you a couple of questions that you must answer before 4:55 PM EST (+1 if you do not answer them).

The person with the most votes will become the second person voted off from Survivor 15: Ghost Island.

Questions of this Tribal Council :

1. Do you think this is the hardest defeat of all suffered?
2. What do you think about the Spaniards sending Erik twice to Ghost Island?
3. Do you think this Tribal Council will significantly mark the tribe?
4. Would you be surprised to go home today?
2042 days 7 hours ago
TR1364
*walks into tribal council with my torch in hand*
*sits*

Round 3... le go !

1. Do you think this is the hardest defeat of all suffered? Sure, truly tragic. Maybe something called karma came our way today. I mean, we weren't COCKY, but we were celebrating WAY too much, and it came back and murdered us.
2. What do you think about the Spaniards sending Erik twice to Ghost Island? They wanna send him because he's on 5 days ago, it's so smart, we love strategists!
3. Do you think this Tribal Council will significantly mark the tribe? Not sure what mark means...
4. Would you be surprised to go home today? I don't wanna go home LOL.
2042 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yes, we got too cocky and lost by it.
They are smart to send him,  it is a good strategy of theirs.
Not really.
A little but, not really.
2042 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- We got cocky and celebrated too early. It was coming.
- Idk, probably just because he's offline
- Who knows?
- Not really. I sank the challenge today.
2041 days 19 hours ago
LiukBB
1. Do you think this is the hardest defeat of all suffered?  It was such an undeserved winner by the Spannish but what can you do. They were looking defeated and then fucking Raul decides to turn this . Like your tribe has +2 or +3 over us, what is the point of becomign the national hero ? Only to get visibility and to get the hero edit and on top of that he decides to give Erik the immunity, so one of us is going home today. He is not even fully spanish so why he is playing on that tribe. I hope the spanish vote him out at the first occasion but hey he has deals with everyone. doesn't he *rolls eyes*
It's just sad he has everyone wrapped around his fingers in his tribe and he is getting top 5 while I am going out tonight because of an half english-latin.

2. What do you think about the Spaniards sending Erik twice to Ghost Island? Erik knows very well spanish, so what do you expect ?
3. Do you think this Tribal Council will significantly mark the tribe? I don't think so, I mean we are already a messy tribe but tonight vote i think will be unanmimous
4. Would you be surprised to go home today? I am prolly leaving. Like everyone bar me scored at the competition last night, so who do you guess is going home hun ? Also I don't feel indispensable to the tribe so rip me.
2041 days 19 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Mentally, yes. I fucked up hard. Not gonna lie. Shouldn’t have tried so many times.
It makes the most sense. He’s the easy vote. Why not cause chaos by throwing it out?
Hell yes. Some shady ass shit has been going on.
No. I would honestly expect to get votes tonight and be 4-3. Just which number is the issue.
2041 days 15 hours ago
Emmett4
1. Do you think this is the hardest defeat of all suffered?yea losing 3 times in a row sucks ass
2. What do you think about the Spaniards sending Erik twice to Ghost Island?i dont think much of it...they have a gameplan behind it im sure.
3. Do you think this Tribal Council will significantly mark the tribe?maybe
4. Would you be surprised to go home today?no because i have no guareented safety
2041 days 14 hours ago
FireX
To me yes. I was able to help score 2 points and show my tribe that i am good at  but we lost anf yes you could say its because we were cocky near the end but i think its because of jack. He cost us 3 of the 7 points scored. Thats more then anyone else yet ppl wnat to keep him

Well weall kknow why. Hes banned so they want to keep him safe. Sadley for them they arw giving 1 person a ton of advantages so GL at merge

3. Do you think this tribal Council will significantly mark the tribe?

1000%
Not really know. Iv had my name come uo at the last 2 tribals. All i can hope for is the people i talked to keep thier word because if not they are letting a 3 person ALLIANCE run this tribe.
2041 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
~ Time closed ~

On 5 minutes I read the votes, I see u here.
2041 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Hey guys :)
2041 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Welcome to the third Tribal Council of S15 : Ghost Island.

2041 days 8 hours ago
arielbernardo
hola Jeff
2041 days 8 hours ago
arielbernardo
suerte a todos!
2041 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Sup
2041 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
It is time to vote :

2041 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and want to play NOW it´s the time to use it...

open group

[S15 : Ghost Island SvA] < Cesar >

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!