This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Makkah & Madinah - Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: Makkah & Madinah..

1720 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
Second Tribal Council

Brittany - Giselle
Logan - Giselle
Hoop - Giselle
Drew - Giselle
Giselle - Drew

1️⃣7️⃣: Giselle/MarthaSpeaks ~ Uzza ~ 4-1
1720 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
Hoop - Confessional

With that loss we 100 percent need to win this next immunity or we are screwed. Honestly this season is way harder then last time since last time I was on the nearly undefeated tribe at challenges and losing 2 comps this early is hurting me since sooner or later they will want me out but,  I'm giving my all in these comps so I avoid going to tribal again. The reason Giselle had to go is they were a weak link on our tribe so hopefully with Giselle gone we will rise like a phoenix and comeback from this.
1720 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
As a twist, all 16 of the remaining contestants MERGE into the Quraysh tribe. However, every tribal, a certain amount of people will win immunity, while the rest attend tribal.
1720 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
Brittany - Confessional/Vote

Another tribal I was able to escape, phew. However, this time, the tribes merged and now we’re going to a 10 PERSON TRIBAL?! This is a good and bad thing becausee more people on the chopping block but now I have less allies voting with me... Kyle and I have become close, Nathan has reached out to me and I have tried talking to Hoop, Maj, and Billy so i’m hoping I’m good with those people. Grace, I have no intentions of talking to and Birks is a wildcard to me so I have no idea what he’s going to do tonight. I’m trying to lay low in order to keep my target small but I definitely have to pull some strings backstage, i just gotta wait until the right time. For now thought, I just gotta go with the flow and let these alliances go at one another.

*Writes Enzo’s name on parchment*
https://media1.giphy.com/media/7z2IvHUjqChSo/giphy.gif
We haven’t talked and you haven’t been active so I don’t see how it’s far to keep you longer. The rest of us are actually trying and honestly deserve a chance to continue on and play this game. I’m just glad that it’s not me tonight.
1720 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
Nathan - Confessional

What are your thoughts on the twist? Do you think it helps or hurts your personal game?- Well honestly, neither. I do not know where most of the people stand and don't know where there head is at, so a solid IDK for this question.

Who could be seen as an easy vote for tonight if any?- No easy votes. This really will boil down to who people agree the most on, and that could be anybody.

The last 3 seasons all merged at 10. Do you think this twist will last that long, and if so, how do you plan to survive?- it will last a couple tribals atleast for sure not too long. I really want to lay low and not cause drama, and just go with what people want.
1720 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
Kyle - Confessional

At this point, There is a super messy game going on. I think the majority is on Enzo, but you never know. Nathan and Richie are clearly in an alliance and are close. I feel like people are telling me the truth. And the Enzo vote was actually my idea, but Raul seemed to give me an explanation of why it’s a good idea. But I don’t honk I’m in danger yet, but I feel like people will notice me soon. I’m not playing the smartest right now, but I’m just trying to appease everyone now and make everyone love me. Plus, if I feel like I’m in danger, I have an idol
1720 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
Hoop - Confessional

You are simply quite twisted having merge this early and to have a comp where multiple people are made immune and can't vote is even crazier. I thought it was a humble tribe swap not that. So I was brave enpugh to create the TripleThreat alliance consisting of all of us vets and I don't think anyone will see it coming since we all started on different tribes but, if we all work together we will make it beyond our original placement.  So for this vote I've only heard Birks and Enzo  and since I know Birks, Enzo has to go. Hopefully it isn't  a ruse to get me out.
1720 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
Cameron - Confessional

Ive made it through three tribal councils trying to avoid them of course like anyone but I'm not like anyone because I havent talked to many people I did start to talk to Patrick but who knows how he feels about me in this game could already have an alliance I have the idol in my back pocket and it could be played very soon if I dont feel comfortable also I need more idols I'm addicted but thats it for now

xoxo cam
1717 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
Third Tribal Council

Everyone: Enzo

Enzo: Self Vote

1️⃣6️⃣: Enzo/zizylion ~ Manat/Quraysh ~ 10-0

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!