This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Makkah & Madinah - Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: Makkah & Madinah..

1715 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
1715 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
TRIBES ~

Lat
Cassandra/_Cassandra
Latisha/Latisha0987
Richie/Majority
Cameron/DrPepsi
Birkchele/Birks444
Billy/Bvance1212

Manat
Patrick/Pokepat
Kyle/RedsKanto
Nathan/nathorix
Enzo/zizylion
Raul/MrBird
Grace/pinkiepie512

Uzza
Brittany/LaFierceBrittany2
Logan/Logie56
Giselle/MarthaSpeaks
Drew/bbfan1074
Racquelle/Gay_Horse_
Hoop/lhooper902976
1715 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
LAT AND MANAT TRIBES WIN IMMUNITY!
1715 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Pokepat - Confessional

Mwakkah and Mwadinah.

So I take a look at my tribe, and honestly sis, I'm not impressed.

Raul over here is so obnoxious like "let's skip to final five already" like he expects I am here to work with him that far? cancelled. I want to work with my queen GRACE over here, like come on! I am so ready to cut him out of this game ASAP. Raul is annoying but I'm probably gonna be forced to work with him

so

im looking for this idol, and...

I FOUND NOTHING! yay! i'm loving it. anyways back to idol hunting
1715 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Brittany - Confessional/Vote

So unfortunately, the Uzza Tribe came up short in the challenge.. however, I wasn’t the only one who missed it so I don’t think I’m in any danger tonight since some other people on my tribe know that i can be an asset in future challenges. I talked to Logan, Hoop and Drew about voting out Raquelle and thankfully, they’re all in! Logan, Hoop and I have decided to create an alliance with one another and I have faith, they seem loyal and trustworthy. However, if anything wrong happens... I think Giselle and Drew seem like a good group to jump ship to. So far, I like Drew and am waiting for Giselle to actually respond because I want to let her know that her name has been thrown around and she needs to vote Raquelle. Tonight shouldn’t be too stressful, hopefully it works out well for my alliance and I.

*Writes Raquelle’s name on parchment*
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShinyPeskyAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted.gif
You’re just the person I don’t think would be much help later on, unfortunately.. everyone else seems active and I’ve already talked to a majority of the tribe, starting to form relationships now. I’m sure you’re a great person but someone’s gotta go.. and that’s you tonight :/
1715 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Hoop - Confessional

So it is great to be back after I unfortunately got 12th thanks to losing our first challenge and having a double quit from my tribe just before but, the past is the past and I'm ready to prove myself.
Going in my plan is to be a heroic player and it's easy to do on my tribe since I barely know any of them. Unfortunately my tribe had a lack of activity and me and Logan M lost although we put up quite the fight for 2 mobile people and only losing by a minute when I took on the 5 by 5 slide puzzle to show I'm not afraid of risks . Tonight the 2 heads on the chopping block are gay_horse_ and MarthaSpeaks, and only 1 of them can stay. Here is my cast assessment

Gold Buffs  { 6/6 Remaining }
----------------------------------------------------------------------
0️⃣1️⃣: Patrick/Pokepat nice as a host but, is a comp beast
0️⃣2️⃣: Kyle/RedsKanto quite an untrustworthy person but, we'll see
0️⃣3️⃣: Nathan/nathorix only know he played one if my games
0️⃣4️⃣: Enzo/zizylion who?
0️⃣5️⃣: Raul/MrBird I can't trust
0️⃣6️⃣: Grace/pinkiepie512 another returnee and we've never been close but, we will see.

Silver Buffs  { 6/6 Remaining }
0️⃣1️⃣: Cassandra/_Cassandra who?
0️⃣2️⃣: Latisha/Latisha0987 my blood from Big Ben's.  I definitely want to work with her again.
0️⃣3️⃣: Richie/Majority who?
0️⃣4️⃣: Cameron/DrPepsi we met in my early days in tengaged but, never alligned.
0️⃣5️⃣: Birkchele/Birks4444 Birks is a fun guy do maybe.
0️⃣6️⃣: Billy/Bvance1212 The other returnee. We usually don't last long together but, he is playing my game do maybe.

Deep Purple Buffs  { 6/6 Remaining }
0️⃣1️⃣: Brittany/LaFierceBrittany2
0️⃣2️⃣: Logan/Logie56 the other sane and not a villain  Logan. I barely trust gim since he screwed me in Cutthroat Edge of Glory.
0️⃣3️⃣: Giselle/MarthaSpeaks met but, we wereallies for 1 day until they got voted out.
0️⃣4️⃣: Drew/bbfan1074 who?
0️⃣5️⃣: Racquelle/Gay_Horse_ another person who's played my series and so far I know they canbe a hero so maybe.
1715 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Kyle - Confessional

Imma keep this short and sweet. I have no goddamn idea of what I’m doing in this game, as I am balancing three games and they all have similar casts. So YOLO

Questions ~

who do you view as the biggest threat?

Everyone that is in the cast. Even me. I can easily fuck up my own game as I could talk too much or be too honest with the wrong people.

who are you alligning with right away?
As of now, on my tribe, because that’s all that matters, I’m aligned with Nathan and Grace. And I have made a truce with Raul that I won’t vote him out. Nathan freaks me out a little bit because he wants to talk to everyone outside of the four we created between me Grace him and Pokepat, and he has expressed distrust in Grace. So I’m a little weary of him atm, so if we lose, I’m not gonna give a target, but instead I’ll let Nathan choose
1715 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Logan - Confessional

I hate that only Hoop and I showed up to the first immunity challenge, we gave it all we had but lost by literally a minute, ugh. I’ve pulled an alliance together consisting of Hoop, Brittany & myself because I trust them the most out of my fellow tribemates, my hope is to pull someone like Drew in for this vote and  vote out Giselle, then we can bounce back and win the next challenge! I think things can only get better from here for the Uzza tribe.
1715 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Racquelle - Confessional

I really hope I don't get caught out of tribal. It'll suck to be first boot. Hopefully I'm on everyone's good side! I wouldn't like to step on any toes here.
1715 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
First Tribal Council

Brittany - Racquelle
Logan - Racquelle
Drew - Racquelle
Giselle - Brittany
Racquelle - Drew
Hoop - Racquelle

1️⃣8️⃣: Racquelle/Gay_Horse_ ~ Uzza ~ 4-1-1
1713 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
MANAT AND LAT WIN IMMUNITY!
1713 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Brittany - Confessional

Tribal once again... i’m really getting tired of stressing out. However, I trust that Drew and Logan keep me safe until we make it to a tribe swap. Currently, I’m in an alliance with Logan and Hoop while being in another with Drew so I’m feeling like my bases are covered. There was a vote thrown at me at the last tribal, which kind of pisses me off but I can’t do anything about it at this point... just glad that I survived! I’m thinking it was Giselle, even though she was told to vote Racquelle but another part of me thinks it was Hoop to throw some doubt in there among myself and the tribe. I’m not buying it, though because paranoia is the one thing that can instantly kill you in this game.

*writes Giselle’s name on parchment*
https://68.media.tumblr.com/a25d081df0f57f9e0d3ae5164be3ec6a/tumblr_oooxkft5Eb1w7ty5ho1_400.gif
If it was you that voted me at the last tribal, you fucked up. I tried reaching out and letting you in on the plan and you repay me with this.. honestly, not surprised though. You’re also the weakest and least active member of the tribe thats left so far and we can’t risk another loss. Better you than me.. I trust my allies *crosses fingers*
1713 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Cameron - Confessional

Well Our tribe has won two challenges now coming in 2nd and now 1st im happyy that weve been winning because im not sure how much id feel about me going to tribal with these people ive kinda only talked to latisha and i may have to start talking to more people on my tribe or else its a wrap for me other thing though is if we have a tribe swap i may not mind voting all these people out. I really hope that i found that damn idol im gonna be so mad I went through at least 100 peoples blogs so i can only hope and pray

Alliance wise im with latisha I think she wants us to work with birks and cass and we could call ourselves the thirsty foursome but i havent gotten the chance to talk to them yet so will see
1713 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Cameron finds the LAT idol!
1713 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Logan - Confessional

Things obviously changed before votes were read, Drew pointed out Giselle might be more of a help than Racquelle in future challenges and it made sense, our plan went through successfully, but we lost the second challenge which pisses me off. Seems to be a majority target already, so this round isn’t really a nail biter.
1713 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Kyle finds the MANAT idol!

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!