This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PoV Competition #1 (The Puzzler)

Topic » PoV Competition #1 (The..

2077 days 22 hours ago
lassidoggy
Joey, Howard, Michael, Madison, Jacob, and Brett... this is your first PoV competition. The winner of this competition will have the chance to save Jacob, Brett, or none of them.

This competition is called The Puzzler. I will post a jigsaw puzzle on here. On the website, a timer will run when you lay down your first piece. When you're done, you'll have to screenshot your completed puzzle and your time. You'll then need to mail me your completed puzzle and the time. The person with the fastest time will win the PoV competition!

This is the puzzle.. It is a 50 piece puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=175068874c76

Good luck!
2077 days 22 hours ago
lassidoggy
Remember, MAIL ME your results. Do NOT post them here.
2077 days 17 hours ago
BBHoward33
I  forced to use my phone and I’m unable to mail screenshots. What should I do? I already finished the puzzle
2077 days 16 hours ago
TroyHay27
Go to Imgur.com. Go to request desktop site and upload your screenshot and mail the link
2077 days 16 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Thx troy
2077 days 13 hours ago
TroyHay27
Yep
2076 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
Challenge is closed and I have the results
2076 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
Jake did not start the challenge. This inactive behaviour will cause expulsion of continued
2076 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
In 5th place with a time of 14:50... Howard
2076 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
In 4th with 10:31... Brett
2076 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
3rd with 10:02... Madison!

This means either Joey or Michael has won the first PoV
2076 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
It was a close battle... only 6 seconds separates the winner from the runner up.
2076 days 12 hours ago
lassidoggy
With 4:24.... Joey came in second.

Which means that Michael has won the first veto!
2076 days 12 hours ago
lassidoggy
Michael, you’ll have until 12:00pm PST/3:00pm EST to make your choice
2076 days 12 hours ago
BrettRN
Oh wow and I thought my time was good lol. Congrats Michael! I would love for you to use the POV on me but I’ll respect whatever decision you make
2076 days 12 hours ago
BBHoward33
I was on my phone so no hate....

open group

Lassi’s Big Brother (Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!