This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #1

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #1

2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
This is the nomination ceremony. As HoH, Madison had the task of nominating two people for eviction. Those two, Madison, and three other people will have the chance to win the PoV, which could be used to save either nominee.

I will be revealing who is safe, then the two nominees. The order that I call for the safe people was decided by me and not Madison.
2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Jaron and Tristin... the two of you receive immunity this week and are safe.
2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Michael, you're safe.
2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Howard, you're safe.
2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Paul, you're safe.
2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Robert, you're safe
2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Mike, you're safe.
2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Foxy, you're safe.
2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Luca, you're safe.
2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Joey, you're safe.

This leaves Brett, Jacob, and Troy
2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Troy, you're safe.

Brett and Jacob, you two are up for eviction. It will be up to Madison if she wants to discuss her reasons.

Veto players + details about the comp will be up soon.
2077 days 9 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
I have nominate you Brett and Jacob, please don't take this personally. I only nominated you because you two were both inactive for the hoh challenge and neither dont seem to be active. Sorry :(
2077 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
After a random draw: Joey, Michael, and Howard will be competing alongside Madison, Brett, and Jacob in the PoV competition. I will be giving you your challenge today, but it won't be due until Sunday, August 12th (12:00pm PST/3:00pm EST).
2077 days 9 hours ago
Robbie626
Thank you Madison for safety and good luck guys at Veto :)
2077 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
I'll be there
2076 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
Thank you for safety so far

open group

Lassi’s Big Brother (Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!