This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council šŸ 

Topic » Final Tribal Council šŸ 

1918 days 10 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://66.media.tumblr.com/38432837d6883b2b3cf3cfb375082fd5/tumblr_inline_oc2l9yHwGZ1rn1ldj_500.gif

Welcome to the Final Tribal Council.

*Raul, Paul and Lori enter*

Please welcome our Jury Members.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOxf0mVo2pHFrPjag/source.gif

Brittany, Mich, James, Swaggy, Wade, Marto and Mark, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

You have made it as far as you can in this game.. and now the power shifts to the jury. Seven people you've all had a hand in voting out.

You need to pitch to them, why you deserve to win Survivor.

Remember to cover every part of this game: Outwit, Outplay, Outlast

https://media2.giphy.com/media/xULW8kcxgrOjHa990A/source.gif

Jury, votes are due at 6PM EST on Saturday the 19th.
1918 days 10 hours ago
paul028
Hello jury! I am sad that you are there obviously! But hopefully you consider voting for me to win after I go over my game with you! 1st. I really just hope people dont vote for their friends/allies over others pls consider others we have feelings!

Coming into this game I wanted to allign myself with Swaggy, Wade, Birks, Jayson and Mark specifically, however due to different tribes blah blah blah it didn't work out, the people I liked turned against each other and voted each other out!

In my original tribe I talked to Marto the most if i remember correctly. The vote was Jayson however I tried campaigning out James then switched to Swaggy because #Flopual is me!

I tried getting Birks to work with Wade to vote out Swaggy on his tribe to make sure that Birks could stay but sadly they didnt vote together sending my other ally out the door!

Being on a tribe with 4 people was hard! Especially when I just tried voting one of them out James. I highkey really REALLY wanted James out due to his popularity and social ability. But we all came to an agreement on voting out Ami (who voted me out the nerve sis)
(In my own opinion pre-merge doesn't really matter sorry :()

*MERGE*
So the solid alliance of Me, Swaggy, Wade, Lori and Mark aka "The Flopettes" was born to get out the other side. Originally we didn't know how to make it past this tribal but Mark told us he had an idol so I came up with the plan to convince everybody on the other side to vote Wade but us 4 vote either James/Brittany but since people in my alliance didnt want to send James out like me! So sadly Brittany had to go. Even though I came up with the plan, the Flopettes did help activate talking to the other side I wanted to credit them too! Right before Tribal, my vote was locked on James but I had this gut feeling that I should switch to Brittany and I did! Brittany got eliminated. Had I not changed my vote it would've tied against James/Brittany potentially resulting in ANOTHER tie forcing rocks and sending me home.

Mich's elimination came around and originally the vote was James (again) but it got flipped because people just cant seem to decide on a fucking vote! I knew they would try voting me. At this point my Social game with the OTHER side wasn't extremely good so I started speaking more to Lori, Marto, Raul.

I WON IMMUNITY YAS IM THAT GOOD! And the person I've literally wanted to see get eliminated for ages FINALLY gets eliminated (no offense james ily but) I was so happy campaigning against you for the 4th time!

This next elimination was Swaggy's and man was it fun! When I orchestrated it I didn't actually think it would work but I wanted Swaggy gone because he was a big threat. Sorry man :/

In this vote, I didn't want to take a side so I voted Mark in hopes that he went but tragically Marto played his advantage to get rid of Wade.

Final 5 was a hard situation for me, because it was either me or Marto and originally I was willing to vote with Raul/Marto to get out Mark but I had a gut feeling that they wouldn't vote Mark so I quickly switched to Marto like 5 minutes before tribal and BOOM i stayed! 3-2! *cackles*

Coming into F4 i wanted to win FINAL immunity and take Lori to the end with me and get Raul eliminated because of the amount of times he actually voted me jdfjdsjks but I literally got te worst score and was sent to a FMC with my friend/ally Mark and I WON! Even with 1 point I still did it!

In my opinion I played a huge strategic game and always followed my gut which kept me in this game. I know my social game was slightly lacking in some people e.g Brittany/Mich mostly. I still think I should be awarded the win for my strategy. I was able to get out key competitors like Brittany, James, Swaggy and Marto. Helped in Mich's. I received alot of votes along the way yet I still made it which proves I did the right moves, did the right alliances, and didn't need competition wins to keep myself safe.

Side Note: I live in the UK so doing challenges were harder for me and majority of strategy talks and vote switchings were also hard to keep up with because of when all of this was happening I was sleeping because it was like 4AM for me! Just wanted to note that ^
1918 days 10 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Lori, Paul

What have you done to earn my vote.
Because yā€™all both betrayed me and I donā€™t think you ever did anything else.
1918 days 10 hours ago
MrBird
i'll write a speech later, top quality speech guranteed xx
1918 days 9 hours ago
J2999
tea is Slothy giving me JP in the gif KING

I'll try get back with q's when other speeches are up :P
1918 days 9 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Lori I have 1 question do you think you were dragged to the end ? cause you wont win yes or no  it decides if you get my vote tonight.
1918 days 9 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Raul oh dude it has been a fun ride my question to you is what is your worst move I need to know if you admit to your mistakes very important.
1918 days 5 hours ago
MrBird
Hey guys, ummm honestly Iā€™m having a very hard writers block but Iā€™ll try my best to describe my game as best as I could.

Right from the start I did indeed have some relationships from outside the game that could have helped me down the line, however they were quickly thrown out the window when I was stuck in a tribe with basically all the people I basically had never talked to, and I had to hold on till a swap or merge at some point which proved to be... difficult.

The first immunity challenge we were absolutely destroyed, and I knew thatā€™s how things were going to be for a while, so I definitely used the fact that Jasoi was being an absolute psycho to form relationships with my tribe mates in preparation for a lot of further visits to tribal council, I made relationships with basically everyone in the tribe and I think thatā€™s what definitely helped me get through the preswap.

Then for the swap, fortunately I got into a tribe with the 2 people I had a previous connection to which were James and Marto, I also met Rafa and I think us two just quickly clicked and became very close allies all on the simple fact that we spoke Spanish.

Since we were very good at challenges I was able to avoid tribal council and began to form relationships in preparation for the merge, I talked with Swaggy and kept a minor connection with Wade, after Ami left we merged and I think this is seriously when it got interesting.

I think coming into the merge I was good with basically everyone except Brittany, she was the only person I hadnā€™t talked to extensively (which some exceptions like Paul who was unfortunately literally on xd the other side of the world xd and therefore we had time difference issues). I was really good with everyone so I knew I would have to eventually pick a side, there were 2 very heavily targeted people and I was definitely aware that one of them was James, Wade was also the public target from the other side and it really did seem like one of the was going.

But honestly, I didnā€™t want any of them leaving, I had a feeling that something big was going to happen that day because it just all felt too convenient, Swaggy was targeting Wade very heavily which was very suspicious to me, it just all felt wrong and I decided to vote for Brittany instead, influenced by Mark going around for a while getting people to vote Brittany, and well it worked! My hunch was correct and I voted correctly.

This is when things went a little south.

It was now pretty clear it was a 5-4, I still had the connections I had from my original tribe, and it was all in a little Limbo and I tried to keep it that way for as long as I could, but I was also mainly loyal to the people I had voted with (or knew who they were voting) for the Brittany vote, which were James Marto and Rafa, nobody else really.

This was the first time I was truly playing as an individual after that messy first tribe vote, luckily I had won immunity so I wasnā€™t going anywhere, but my allies were still in danger, and I truly did think we had Mark on our side, but at the end of the day he preferred his other allies over us, I didnā€™t take it well and for that I apologize to Mark, I moved on though.

Then somehow Mark flipped and vote with us to take out Lori, but then flipped back to James, and this point I wasnā€™t expecting much, I had no expectations left for the game, it really did seem we were just getting picked off one by one,  it was then i quite literally just said ā€œfuck itā€, and put my fate into my own 2 hands.

I went on to win the next 4 immunities in a row, and I know maybe this would cast a shadow on the rest of my game, but really Iā€™m proud of how this went, by winning immunity, it left the biggest spotlight on Marto, and when somebody is that exposed, itā€™s easy to miss something like that, at some point everyone would have just had to start going against each other, and I made sure to strike with my good physical strength in the right time to make sure it hurt them everyone the most (donā€™t know how else to phrase it)

This is when Swaggy got voted out, honestly I was all for it, obviously if they wanted to make a move on somebody they would need one of Marto or I (or both) and I think thatā€™s mainly why I went hard for this immunity, anyways, many people approached me for this and really I was eating it all up LOL I was loving the attention and I helped take down a strong player in the game.

But then it was my turn to make a move again, with the help of Martoā€™s advantage, we were able to convince Wade to vote with me to vote Marto, and we took Wade out, this was important because I was aware Mark was very close to Wade, and by taking out his closest ally I was hoping I would be able to take him to my side and make it to final 4 with Marto and him.

Unfortunately it was basically the opposite effect, Mark sided with Paul and Lori again, and Marto was voted out, there was truly not much we couldā€™ve done here.

But then suddenly they let me, the biggest challenge threat, into the final 4, and from there I donā€™t think there was much anyone could do to stop me from making final 3, and thatā€™s how it went. Iā€™m now sitting here in the jury and truly nobody could stop me from getting here after James left.

I was definitely an underdog for a considerable portion of the game, however I was able to simply survive and not go anywhere time and time again and now I am here, I hope I can receive your vote.
1918 days 5 hours ago
MrBird
And Mark, to answer your question, I think my main mistake was not looking for new perspectives with the game.
1918 days 1 hour ago
Lynda
OMG HI JURY itsss me loriii

after sucking host twice and bj mehicano boi i made it to the very finale. it was hard at the beginning i didnt know anyone + imma fcking white lvl so lmao how did i get this far. of course i was dragged to the end but i was playing a communicative game bitch. the thing i didnt like that so many ppl seemed to trust me. at first i thought that ppl think im naive and im easy target to manipulate? well in fact it wasnt everybody and i lost an ally while trying to outplay him. and. im sorry for it. i was often very close of being voted off. i had an inpact on the game, i made friends and i hope yall not taking the game i was doing srsly. but know i want to address my speech to other players and spill some tea.

jasoi - (lmao snake)
zach - apparently i dont have life.
evan - another white lvl and my ally at the beginning. i had to vote him out and i apologized then. he was loyal.
birks - idk much bout him but well... robbed
locker ami - who?
brittany - she called me a bitch. and well i totally get it she was voted out by our games. anyway makin f6 alliance just after merge when u know that not everybody is 100% loyal isnt a good play. i think she would go far. kinda robbed.
mich - omg such a heart. we really connected at the time and i honestly adore mich. i voted her to continue my game. i think that was her time to go, and im sorry.
james - i dont think we talked, but u seemed for a competition and it was fun to play with you.
burger - its everything wrong about your elmination. we as a team made a play of the fcking game. i was so wrong about you and just hope that i could get back in time and make a different vote. i apologize.
wade - a heart. sweet fcking heart.
marto - you are a fucking fierce competition.
mark - u backstabbed me once, u were my enemy, friend in this game. you wanted to take me to f3 to win, you played the game switching sides. you were a mess. the fact i was loyal to you at one point and you betreyed me was disappointing, but i get that.

and now the final 3
raul - ohh i felt like i had to suck yo mehicano dick more then fcking 10 times to get that far. you are a firce competition and in fact noone knew how to get rid of you - and thats talent. you dragged me til the end only to have bigger chances of winning. well i would've done the same. anyway. it was fun to play with you.
paul - lmao we actually never talked, but u seem iconic. gl paul.

in the end it was fun expierience.
but why i deserve to win? well i wasnt the best at challanges nor the strategizing, but i feel like i fcking slayed this game on communicative aspect and im proud of my white ass that i made it that far. i've grown and it was fun. i dont think i need to say much more cuz i dont think u care about every single day of this game. raul and paul have already said enough.
kckckc bbys
1918 days ago
piesyumyyumypies
interesting
1918 days ago
piesyumyyumypies
il just say this in this game there are floaters and players and you are all players some made little moves some made huge moves but whoever wins they deserve it i have now made up my mind i did make dumb choices in this game but gl and hopefully your proud of yourselfs gl Raul gl Paul gl Lori

also Lori i really didnt want to betray you i was just getting paranoid thats the alliance wouldnt stay together.
1917 days 21 hours ago
Wade
Ohk ...raul il start with you ....you have to make moves in this game i get it but you contradicting yourselfĀ 

After the advantage of marto was played and i went home ..i told u that i knew that you knew about it...you told me u didnt ....now suddenly u did know about it ...so how is this good for getting my jury vote cause i dont see the logic in lying to me on my way out only to then change stories ?Ā 

I feel u played a better game then the other two by far  ...so just gimme clarity..and this time..lets stary with the truthĀ 

Lori u were a loyal aly...and i respect good gameplay and loyalty..so i need you to tell me..why i should vote for you and not for paul or marto ..and this time u need to really convince usĀ 

Paul.another person who i grew to like again ....paul socially u were non existant and i get your point...we both live in way different timezones however...ive played with u before where u were active a lot..so id like to ask u tonight 1 question..who do u feel out of the jury deserves to be in your place and whyĀ 

One last question i wanne ask is this ....i need you final 3 to pick one person sitting next to who you woudve have voted for if you in jury and why ... and there MUST be a answer
1917 days 21 hours ago
paul028
Swaggy - What have you done to earn my vote.
Because yā€™all both betrayed me and I donā€™t think you ever did anything else.

I think I've done a lot from Merge to now. We both know how much of votes we controlled. I was able to survive each tribal council despite having such negative statues with the other people in our tribes and I did improve that alot. I made key moves for myself to move forward in this game. I followed my gut (which seems weird but it really helped me stay in the game ksfjfdjksdkj) and I did do more thna just betray you. I'm not sure you want to hear this but I was the one who convinced everyone to get you out. I am sorry but even you know Swaggy how much of a player you get in these games especially when its survivor.
1917 days 20 hours ago
paul028
Wade - Paul.another person who i grew to like again ....paul socially u were non existant and i get your point...we both live in way different timezones however...ive played with u before where u were active a lot..so id like to ask u tonight 1 question..who do u feel out of the jury deserves to be in your place and why

Yess Wade, so basically when we played I was still in highschool (and I think it was summer so i could've been wrong?) but since September I had to go to a new school and it's been very difficult. I'm not trying to use it as an excuse but it's been alot harder. Only Swaggy knew how I really felt personally.

Q: who do u feel out of the jury deserves to be in your place and why

I'm gonna go with Mark because he did really well in the game. He lied when he needed to. talked to everyone, he made moves. Was trusted by alot of people and he did really well in the game overall but he just lost the Fire Making Challenge.
1917 days 20 hours ago
paul028
Q- i need you final 3 to pick one person sitting next to who you woudve have voted for if you in jury and why ... and there MUST be a answer

A: Idk if Mark is a valid option I would've picked Mark but if not. Raul because he dominated the challenges

open group

{S2} Slothy's Survivor: Saint Lucia APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!