This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

{S1} Maldives APPLICATIONS 🐠

Topic » {S1} Maldives APPLICATIONS..

1957 days 22 hours ago
LimaBean
ame and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Daddy Liam M.

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): you have it babe

Activity Level (1-10): a solid 6

Color Level: yellow

Past Group Game Experience?: Cutthroats, Pokepats, virtual survivor, W&J, survivor city

Favourite Survivor Player? Me bitch! jk probably J’Tia or Michaela because they cause beef

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: yes boo

Have you read the rules? https://tengaged.com/group/9490-s1-slothys-survivor-maldives-apps/forum/topic/22255706 <- Reply to this forum with "Understood" to show me you have read them.
1952 days 6 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Application 🐠

Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Mich F

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): rafazape

Activity Level (1-10): 9

Color Level: Orange

Past Group Game Experience?: 1st in MJF BB, 2nd in Survivor GC, 3 Survivor KaohRong, and all my group game history is on my profile :)

Favourite Survivor Player?: Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: Yes of course i promise

Have you read the rules? https://tengaged.com/group/9490-s1-slothys-survivor-maldives-apps/forum/topic/22255706 <- Reply to this forum with "Understood" to show me you have read them.
DONE
1951 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Brittany J.

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): brittanyfierce1

Activity Level (1-10): 9

Color Level: TV Star

Past Group Game Experience?: TTRS, NB Reality, Pokepat’s Survivor, BENLINUS’ Survivor, Cutthroat Survivor, J2’s BB, RSF Franchise, RJ Games, etc...

Favourite Survivor Player?: Amanda Kimmel

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: Duhh

Yes sir

Thank you for applying to Slothy's Survivor, Good luck!
1951 days 5 hours ago
Atom1cEvan
Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Evan H

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): atomicevan

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Color Level: yellow

Past Group Game Experience?: check my user page

Favourite Survivor Player?: Kass <3

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: aye aye cap'n

Checked and double checked 👍🏻

Thank you for applying to Slothy's Survivor, Good luck!
1951 days 3 hours ago
Wade
Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : WC hill

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): wadehill1994

Activity Level (1-10): 7

Color Level: black

Past Group Game Experience?: burgers big brother and YouTube survivor 6

Favourite Survivor Player?: sandra diaz twine

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: I thought youd never ask
1950 days 11 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
APPLICATIONS CLOSED.

Thank you for applying :)

open group

{S2} Slothy's Survivor: Saint Lucia APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!