This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

{S1} Maldives APPLICATIONS 🐠

Topic » {S1} Maldives APPLICATIONS..

1962 days 18 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Welcome to Slothy's Survivor: Maldives!

πŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠ

Application 🐠

Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) :

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances):

Activity Level (1-10):

Color Level:

Past Group Game Experience?:

Favourite Survivor Player?:

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?:

Have you read the rules? https://tengaged.com/group/9490-s1-slothys-survivor-maldives-apps/forum/topic/22255706 <- Reply to this forum with "Understood" to show me you have read them.

Thank you for applying to Slothy's Survivor, Good luck!
1962 days 18 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
These applications will close in about a week or two's time 🐠
1962 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Jayson K

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): brain_jak but I don't use it anymore :P

Activity Level (1-10): 9 until school starts

Color Level: Silver

Past Group Game Experience?: Check Bio

Favourite Survivor Player?: Natalie Anderson

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: LMAOOOOOOOOOOO YEAS
1962 days 18 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Application 🐠

Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.); Mark

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances):Mark Piesyumyyumypies

Activity Level (1-10): 1000

Color Level:yellow

Past Group Game Experience?: you can look that up youtube survivor season 6 6/20th

Favourite Survivor Player?:brendan shapiro so pretty if i was gay i would kiss him firts

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: yes i promise i will

Have you read the rules? https://tengaged.com/group/9490-s1-slothys-survivor-maldives-apps/forum/topic/22255706 <- Reply to this forum with "Understood" to show me you have read them. i will now

1962 days 18 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark. P
1962 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : James R

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): live:james2999akaj2

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Color Level: Red

Past Group Game Experience?: On my profile

Favourite Survivor Player?: Cirie or Michaela

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: Yes
1962 days 16 hours ago
paul028
Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Paul M

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): paulm7431@gmail.com

Activity Level (1-10): 9

Color Level: Silver

Past Group Game Experience?: https://tengaged.com/blog/paul028/8380019/group-game-experiencegift-liststars

Favourite Survivor Player?: Kelley Wentworth

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: Yes!
1962 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.): Birks D

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): Birks4444

Activity Level (1-10): 8.5

Color Level: Black

Past Group Game Experience?:
BBB Seasons 1,3,4,5,7 & 10; placed 11th, 8th, 5th, 2nd, 1st and 7th.
D&B's Survivor; placed 1st and 7th.

Favourite Survivor Player?: ANDREA BOEHLKE

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: YES
1961 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
Welcome to Slothy's Survivor: Maldives!

πŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒŠ

Application 🐠

Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) :Jasoi A

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances):Jasoiwrld

Activity Level (1-10):7

Color Level:yellow(crap)

Past Group Game Experience?:A TON

Favourite Survivor Player?:umm ill choose RICHARD HATCH

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?:YES

Have you read the rules? https://tengaged.com/group/9490-s1-slothys-survivor-maldives-apps/forum/topic/22255706 <- Reply to this forum with "Understood" to show me you have read them.

1960 days 22 hours ago
LockerAmi
Application 🐠

Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Ami L.

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): None

Activity Level (1-10):9

Color Level: Orange

Past Group Game Experience?: A Lot check out my profile pic

Favourite Survivor Player?: Kelley Wentworth

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: Yess but honestly what is a survivor season without them, we live for the dynamics and narratives so understood! <3
1960 days 14 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Application 🐠

Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Swaggy B (no need fo last initial)

Age: I have no age. I’m a burger. But I wa freshly made 20 minutes ago :)

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): TheBurgerMan

Color Level: Black

Past Group Game Experience?: 8th in julian’s Survivor. 2nd in Pokepat survivor. 15th in the power struggle. 14th in j2999’s B.B.

Favourite Survivor Player?: Christian From DvG. Forgot his last name

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: yes

1960 days 13 hours ago
Wait
Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Wait L

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): None

Color Level: White

Past Group Game Experience?: None but that doesn't mean I wont be a great player, I love the game and hope to be apart of the season!

Favourite Survivor Player?: Rafe Judkins

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: I'll send you the spiciest confessionals almost if not everyday <3
1960 days 4 hours ago
Lynda
Application 🐠

Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Lori K.

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): przemek.oz

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Color Level: white

Past Group Game Experience?: your drag races and some bb’s

Favourite Survivor Player?: colton XD

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?:yes
1959 days 23 hours ago
cole225
Application 🐠

Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) :

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): martin662010

Activity Level (1-10): 10

Color Level: idk Orange

Past Group Game Experience?: A lot check my bio

Favourite Survivor Player?: Luke from Australian survivor

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: Yes always
1959 days 9 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Application 🐠

Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Zach C

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): ziggyzaggy04

Color Level: Orange

Past Group Game Experience?: It's all on my profile page

Favourite Survivor Player?: Natalie White

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: I love writing confessionals, so don't worry you'll hear plenty from me

Have you read the rules? https://tengaged.com/group/9490-s1-slothys-survivor-maldives-apps/forum/topic/22255706 <- Reply to this forum with "Understood" to show me you have read them: Read them
1958 days 21 hours ago
MrBird
Name and Last Initial (E.G. Slothy R.) : Raul S.

Skype (Having an account will greatly improve your chances): dr_icicle

Color Level: Blood

Past Group Game Experience?: idk a lot lmfao check my

Favourite Survivor Player?: eh don’t have one

Confessionals are a very important. They allow me to understand what is happening in the game. You must include me in any skype chats or alliance chats too. Will you promise to try to write at least one confessional per tribal council?: ya sure whatever

open group

{S2} Slothy's Survivor: Saint Lucia APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!