This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 7- Runway

Topic » Round 7- Runway

1154 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Hello and welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race!

No runway looks from yours truly and co, sorry I mean Joco! Because well...we’re busy bitches too.

This week we challenged our queens to a Ball...FIGHTING STYLE!!! They served us three (3) looks...
1. Boxer Realness
2. I Am THE Boss
3. Coronavirus Who?

And for the mini challenge they had to serve us a bodysuit..cute!

PS: I am not getting all the runways together because that’s like 18 looks skdjwkkf so if you wanna see the looks go and check what the queen posted in the other forum :)

Now without further ado let’s get to critiques!!!
1154 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
MY CRITIQUES!

Let’s start with Lyna Boughton-Cox!

Lyna, I think overall you did a good job. I can’t lie, I was not blown away but nothing was dreadfully bad by any means. I think that your boxer look was actually very very cute, however, I have seen that hair used likes 500 times and yes I’ve used it myself lool! Your boss look is confusing to me, I’m not sure how I feel about it tbh. The makeup is cool but the rest is just...boring. Your virus look is by far your best, this is fashion! That hair is so gorgeous and I love the direction you went with it! I just wish you brought this level of drag to all three of your looks!

Next up, it’s T’Kay Runwae!

T’Kay girlll you killedt it again! Your first look was giving me street/hiphop vibes and I lived for it! The cut of the outfit was everything and that hair yes! I will say though it didn’t blow me away like some of your other looks but like it was great! Your boss look was so campy yet so fashionable! I’m not sure how I felt about the bag tbh but the hair and makeup was right as usual and you looked good. It was probably my least favourite of your three looks though! And then we come to your third look...the virus...bitch...I LIVE! This is so so good omg! I gasped when I opened it! I really appreciate what you did with this theme and you came out swinging with this last look!

Next up let’s talk to Maddox!

Maddox...Maddox...Maddox...gurl...why? Why would you come and slay me like THAT?! Girl you really stepped it up once again this week and you really are coming into your own in this competition! Your boxer look was so clean! The red and black worked so well together and those boots were everything! My one problem is that it was just a simple bodysuit and nothing else. Your second look, the boss, gave me life! That HAIRRRR! I remember I wore a similar wig in Talian’s All Stars 2 and it just looks sickening! I just love everything about this from the coat to the pants and then of course the hair! Also your makeup here? Stunning! Finally, your virus look, again you have shocked me Maddox! This was so unique and totally on the theme! The flowers are placed in all the right spots like yes! I am so glad you did not give up in this competition because then we never would have gotten to see you produce this! Great week for you girl!

Next for critiques it’s Reality Warped!

Reality girl you have been so under the radar this season and so I was really looking forward to what you had to bring to this ball...so let’s get into it! So first you walk out in your boxer look and let me tell you...I GASPED! You SHOOK ME BITCH! This look was so ducking stunning like yessss girl! You really came out swinging and I just was not expecting it at all! Truly a fantastic look! The next theme was boss and I have to say after your boxer look this was a little underwhelming but I wasn’t mad at it...it was not the best but I will say I love the coat and I love your hair and makeup but I don’t like them together! I feel this look doesn’t belong together, sorry. And finally your virus look...it was a lot! I will say that the gown is actually stunning! However, that’s all I really like about this look sadly, I feel again it doesn’t fit together and the pieces don’t match. Moving forward I really want you to just pay attention to detail because if you get it right like your boxer look then it can be so gorgeous!

Now let’s talk to Miss Icy Spicy!

Icy girl I loved how you had a colour pattern throughout your three looks from red to blue and then green that really caught my attention! Firstly, your boxer look...I have to say it’s my favourite of your looks! I think it’s quite cool actually and it’s a little simple but the elements all work together and you honestly look great! Your boss look is fine, I think it did what it needed to. Although it doesn’t scream I’m THAT bitch like I own this business because I feel it’s a little pedestrian for what you’d wear to try and impress. Honestly I’d say just lose the hair and then it could be better already. Finally, your virus look...like Reality I feel like it’s a LOT like maybe even more! My eyes don’t know where to look loool! I’m trying to focus on the details of the outfit but I feel the skin just clashes with it! As always I will say that I love your makeup because it’s great and I also like the horns but for me this is a little too much and I don’t even know what to think of it lmaoo!

Last but certainly not least we critique to Twinkies LaChapelle!

Twinkies girl you are a great look queen and so I was interested to see how you’d elevate your looks in this ball and so let me start with your boxer look. Girl you did what? THAT! You DID THAT GIRL! Yes I live for this, it’s fashion and THIS is exactly what I’d think a drag queen boxer would wear when they are being named champion! You absolutely elevated in this look and bitch I’m gagged like really just...gagged! Your next category is boss and skdjwkkdkwk girl this is sickening omg!!! Please stop killing me, I’d love to live my life thank you! Absolutely stunning and you ARE the boss! Lastly, your virus look was so conceptual and so creative and I really liked it! In my honest opinion it was my least favourite look of yours but that’s saying something because you slayed! I just think that the nude pants throw me off because they look weird with the bodysuit and boots but that’s me nitpicking because everything was so so good tonight!
1154 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Before I reveal the results of the maxi, let’s get to the results of the mini challenge. The winner of the mini challenge is...
Twinkies LaChapelle! Congrats girl!
1154 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Ok let’s get down to business! When I call your name please step forward...
T’Kay...
Twinkies...
Maddox...
You ladies represent the TOPS of the week!
1154 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Which means that...
Lyna...
Reality...
Icy Spicy...
You represent the BOTTOMS of the week :(
1154 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
https://media0.giphy.com/media/1etWrEDJx88rrgUKcX/giphy.gif
1154 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Maddox, this week you really showed everyone that you have what takes to be the next champion!

T’Kay, tonight you really proved that you own 100% of this challenge!

Twinkies, in the ball you really infected us all with your looks!
Twinkies LaChapelle...
Condragulations! You are the winner of this weeks challenge! You’ve won a free Covid vaccine from the UK!

Maddox, T’Kay and Twinkies...you may all step to the back of the stage!
1154 days 10 hours ago
gethann

heres my lip sync UwU
1154 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
https://i2.wp.com/epicfabgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/fake-clap.gif
1154 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
@gethann the bottom 2 hasn’t been revealed yet bitch LMFAOOOO
1154 days 10 hours ago
gethann
GIRL WE ALL KNOW
1154 days 10 hours ago
gethann
i came PREPARED
1154 days 10 hours ago
lruthskelt
You never know! Gurl hold on!!!
1154 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Lyna, your virus look had us gasping! But your other two had us gagging...and not in a good way!

Icy Spicy, your boxer realness was fashionable! Your other two however were fashioNOble!

Reality, your drag queen boxer had us dying probably because you beat us up! However, your other two had us dead, from disappointment!
Miss Icy Spicy...
I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination :(
1154 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Lyna, Reality, one of you are safe while the other has to lipsync for her life...
Lyna Boughton-Cox...
I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination:(

Which means Reality Warped, you are safe and may join the other girls!
1154 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Two queens stand before us...ladies this is your last chance to impress us and save yourself from elimination! The time has come for you to lipsync FOR YOUR LIFE! Good luck and don’t fuck...it...up...

You have 24 hours! Good luck queens <33

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!