This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 10- IN A GAY-LAXY FAR FAR AWAY

Topic » WEEK 10- IN A GAY-LAXY FAR FAR..

1749 days 10 hours ago
nijoco
And just like that- we're down to sensational six!

https://media.giphy.com/media/C5veHexpnAE80/giphy.gif

This is probably the tightest race at this stage, compared to all seasons so far, some might say...out of this world!

So handy enough, it's Sci-Fi week and we're having a party that will be envy of the galaxy!

This week, we want you girls, in pairs selected by Enobaria, to plan, create and detail a fabulous Sci-Fi themed cabaret show. Each show must contain:

-Both of you sharing the role of host/ compare
-5 acts performed by 5 different drag queens (not you), these can be famous or from this race- that choice is yours
-The final showstopping act must be based on a Sci-Fi film

The teams are:

Enobaria/ Donut
Mukbang/ Ruby
Ur Mum/Rachel

On the runway this week i want you to draw inspiration from pairs of Star Wars non-human favourites, decide between you who does what. There were randomised as follows:

Enobaria/ Donut- Chewbecca and Jar Jar
Mukbang/ Ruby- C-3PO & R2-D2
Ur Mum/Rachel- Darth Vader & Yoda

And lastly, if you land in the bottom this week:

1749 days 10 hours ago
nijoco
[48 hours- extensions if any, must be agreed in the first 36 hours]
1748 days 12 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Ur mum- Darth Vader Inspired

https://imgur.com/a/frkLWNp

No, I am your father.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZX6NHzA9Fcddm/giphy.gif
1748 days ago
nijoco
An extension has been agreed
1747 days 18 hours ago
Talian
Donut Ella

Runway Voiceover : Hairy girl and living the fantasy. Or in the words of the great Chewbacca "uuuuuuuuuuuugh" "aaaaaaaaarg" "ooooh". So inspiring!

Complete Look : https://i.imgur.com/AVcNGos.png
Close Up : https://i.imgur.com/bzgMith.png
1746 days 15 hours ago
Faake
× Enobaria ×

RUNWAY

https://imgur.com/gallery/ULGfQxI

Nothing like a funny, styled, street-fashion Jar Jar Blinks to set up the party!
1746 days 14 hours ago
Talian
*Donobaria enters the stage from the ceiling in a blaze of fireworks and men in speedos*

https://www.imgur.com/dpwtxts.gif

Enobaria : Hello everyone! Welcome to “To the moon and drag”! The first ever intergalactic gay cruise. And since we are all faggots, the name couldn’t fit more, since you know we will ALL cruise. The lady on my right is Donut.

Donut : And the lady on my left is Enobaria.

Enobaria : And you probably know us for shows such as “Queer Eye for Spear Try”. A show where we go around giving makeovers to hot men, but in the end fuck them senseless.

Donut : Or “Drag Uh La La”, the French tv show were we go around France trying to find the best baguette of the country.

Enobaria : But no, we're not members of the cast of The Human Centipede. We are the cojointed twins (and queens) from space.

Donut : And we also are your host for tonight! But don’t take that too literally, did you hear me, little man?

*Cuts to an Alien (From the movie “Alien”) having a drink and laughing!*

Donut : I’M NOT GONNA HOST YOUR BABY INSIDE MY BODY! Take Enobaria, instead!

Enobaria : Hey! We have the same body! And surely I wouldn’t mind hosting a nice gentleman like that in my suite! See you later, sweetie, and watch your teeth down there. *winks*

Donut : But enough about Aliens, Enobaria, did you hear that also Predator is in the house tonight?

*People look around without finding any*

Enobaria : Oh! I thought that Predator had been banned after that episode when he could not keep his big mouth shut!

Donut : Oh, I'm not talking about him! That’s right people, Harvey Weinstein is here tonight!

Enobaria : Donut, don't you think that joke is too much? I mean, with all that happened in Hollywood he must be banned from here too...

Donut : Don’t worry cyster, he said he stopped harrassing women. Matter of fact... he’s here harassing young men!

Enobaria : Yay for equality!

Donut : *talks smoothly into the mic* but seriously If you want someone to watch you shower and give you a massage, I’m your girl tonight.

Enonaria : But enough of presentations, we are the main stars, but the galaxy is full of them! We’ve got a great show for you tonight!

Donut : That’s exactly what every SNL host says on their monologue, and then I end up falling asleep during the first sketch.

Enobaria : Stop it! You’re embarassing me! And I can't just run away from the stage cause you're using our legs now!

Donut : C'mon girl, don't be so sensitive and present our first entertainer!

Enobaria : Oh, you know that I couldn't run, I love being in the spotlight. Let’s welcome to the stage Dixie Rect!

1746 days 14 hours ago
Talian
*Dixie leaves the stage thru the boos*

Donut : Wow! What a sexy performance! You can almost say it left me... steel hard! Did you get it? Did you get it?

Enobaria : I wish I haven’t, I can feel it in my leg! By the way, speaking of steel... did you know? I had the worst of experiences.

Donut : Oh, I knew she was going to talk about that

Enobaria : Last night Donut had a date and we three went out to watch “Blade Runner 2049”. And I was so confused... how could I understand that movie when I didn’t watch the first 2048 ones? And the worst part? I only accepted because I though it was a movie about Ice Skating!

Donut : You see? That's the issue when you can left your sister at home on your date. She asked us if Artificial Intelligence was avilable to download from the iTunes!

Enobaria : Little did I know... “I've seen things you people wouldn't believe” yes! I’ve seen Lady Bunny’s makeup routine! It takes so long to make her seem alive that we will need to get into a black hole and get back time to actually make her enter this stage in time.

Donut : Yeah, it is easy for her when she has her head jointed to her body. Speaking of black holes... I think I found one I’d like to explore...

Enobaria : That's so common on her, she had the main role on "Journey to the Center of Uranus". But she wasn't the explorer...

Donut : I was the anus!

Enonaria : But enough of that! So give it up for our fcomedy number of the night! From the far far away universe of who-the-fuck-knows-998... Trixie Mattel

Donut : And Katya Zamolodgjr... Katya!

1746 days 14 hours ago
Talian
*Donabaria enters the stage, but Donut has a astronaut hat on*

Donut : Wasn’t that fun? Come on, give it up for Katya and Trixie!

Enobaria : Also, we were just informed that we are approaching our first destination : VAnus! But, why did you put that hat on, Donut? The air is totally breathable!

Donut : Oh, the air outside might even be breathable, but the one that comes from your side of our body sure isn’t! How long has it been since you last showered you stinky whore? I was almost dying! Thankfully, that sexy astronaut on the last row gave me this hat and saved my life.

Enobaria : That’s not just a simple astronaut, that’s Yoda! We went at hospice last night... he has the best garden!

Donut : You could almost say he has... a green thumb!

Enobaria : He also is a great master. You know? He’s been teaching me to use the chopsticks. And when I couldn’t he just said “Use the forks”.

Donut : He’s also a great fan of cars! He’s always driving his Toy-Yoda!

Enobaria : And playing with his Yo-Yoda.

Donut : In Austria singing Yoda-l.

Enobaria : Enough! The situation has gone out of our control.

Donut : Yes let’s welcome to the stage Alaska 5000 or Thunderfuck or whatever her name is now!

1746 days 14 hours ago
Talian
*Donabaria is carried asleep on stage*

*After 15 minutes Donut wakes up*

Donut : ...and we’re back! Thank you Alaska for such an exciting and thrilling performance!

Enobaria : Yes, next time in around Bianca I’ll just call you, bitch just can’t stop screaming.

Donut : You know what I was thinking? Imagine being in the Matrix. And being in front of the decision of the pills. Red you stay in matrix, blue you leave. But the one giving you the pills is Bill Cosby. What would you do?

Enobaria : I’m taking both and hope to die! I prefer that instead of that creep pulling my plug! Also, do you know why you can’t touch your ears in Matrix?

Donut : I don’t... why’s that?

Enobaria : BECAUSE THAT’S A FUCKING MOVIE! THE MATRIX DOESNT EXIST YOU DUMB WHORE!

Donut : Actually, I went to Matrix last night. And if there’s one thing you can’t do is eating soup. And you know why?

Enobaria : No, tell me sis!

Donut : Because the spoon doesn’t exist!

Enobaria : Oh, but enough with jokes. We forgot we had an announcement to make : the ship is on fire and we are going down!

Donut : Oh yes, there’s a 0% surviving rate. So tell us how things are going down let’s welcome to the stage Bob the Drag Queen!

1746 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Donut  : What a great moment! We are going down and we are almost dying, can’t you see how epic this is? 

Enobaria : Are you kidding? This is a disaster! I'm gonna dissappear from the photos like Marty McFly!   

Donut : That doesn't happen when you die, silly! It's when you change the past. And we're banned from the past since last time we used the DeLorean to go back to the 80's Las Vegas! 

Enonaria : Oh, do you remember that travel? I never went to so many weddings like that time... and they were all mine! 

Donut : Yeah, I had some weddings too, but after the 6th one I started getting bored...   

Enobaria : The cake in the 5th one was delicious, actually. Also the Priest. Was that the one with Robocop?

Donut : Oh yes, probably the best marriage of my life. His optionals were amazing. How could I ever forget his warming extractable cosh? He would beat me anytime with that... the ride of my life!

Donut : What about you people? Do you have some good marriage stories?

*Audience is freaking out*

Enobaria : Once I had a cenobite boyfriend at that time and he was so happy. But we broke up cause kissing him was painful.

Donut : And I don't think she's talking about kissing him with her mouth!

*Audience is still freaking out*

Enobaria : Oh, come on! I know we are all gay, but let’s stop being drama queens. Dying is not the big of a deal. After the 9th resurrection, you can get one free! And all after the great protest of 3295

Donut : We won Hetero-Spieces marriages in that one... and free Wi-Fi too!

Enonaria : Mmm... Donut... Difficult audience here.

Donut : In fact, I feel we need to turn it up a notch. Mayhem, bring it on sis!

1746 days 14 hours ago
Talian
*The ship finally crashes to the ground*

*Donabaria are the only survivors*

*They wake up and notice they finally have individual bodies*

Donut : Oh my god sister! We can be our own person now! I can’t wait to have my own place!

Enobaria : Yes! I don’t know how I’ll be able to handle half a vagina but I can now finally fart how much I want to!

Donut : Not that you held back before.

Enobaria : Let’s go celebrate!

Donut : And... How we are gonna stand up?

Enobaria : Oh.. I didn't think about it...

*A meteor hits them in the head and kills them both*

The end
1746 days 11 hours ago
greyconverse
Ruby Velvet
Runway

Full & Mug: https://imgur.com/a/4kRZhZt

https://media.giphy.com/media/Zcj8NQYdODLE3hyicx/giphy.gif
1746 days 11 hours ago
Kisa
- Mukbang - R2-D2- Runway -

https://imgur.com/a/2WQiu9P

balance! balance!
1746 days 10 hours ago
Kisa
lights appear, circling the stage, flashing all sorts of colors. From the shadows, two silhouettes of queens.. No, manikins? Aliens? WHAT ARE THEY???

Mukbang: Hello! and welcome all to the Milky Way Cabaret.
Ruby: Yes! we do mean all. gays, drag queens, jedis robots and the hologram of cher. hey cher how you doin girl! *waves*
Mukbang: tonight we're having a legendary show performed by an underground drag group called "The Hosts" they will attempt to show you they have the Charisma Uniqueness Strangeness and Correct Genetic Mutation, to steal our hearts and gag us all.
Ruby: we're going to have the gayest cabaret show ever since finding darth vander behind closed doors.. *winks*
Mukbang: but don't get excited yet! there's going to be a surprise at the end.. brought by my dearly beloved sister Ruby
Ruby: oh that's right that's right the grand finale performance is not something you want to miss! *starts evil laughing but stops herself*
Mukbang: ... ok. shall we introduce our first act?
Ruby: introducing our first queen.. Tayvie! legendary host of tyvies drag race. we just found her in a hospital on Jupiter 776 let's say she was not COMPLETELY thrilled to be here. but let's welcome tayvie and her DollDivine Google Image Bionic dance crew!
*tayvie walks up on stage*
we will be performing an original choreographed piece!
https://media.giphy.com/media/NHfilVOCOu5iw/giphy.gif
*the dolls fly above and take tayvie with him*
*tayvie twirls and swirls as the dolls sorround her and change her outfit into a ballet dress*
suddenly tayvie notices someone putting out a cigarette in the crowd
his body freezes and he screams CIGARETTE NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
*tayvie jumps off stage takes the cigarette and lays on the floor hugging her*
the robotic dolls quickly take him off stage and bring him back while he mouths cigarette don't
*audience claps*
Cher's Hologram: that was amazing! amazing acting! better than christina in burlesque thats for sure! *claps*

Mukbang:well yeah! woo! are you guys ready for our next performer?
*audience cheers*
Mubang: our next performer is a legendary host with the voice of an angel and a big ol' anal. please let's welcome our next performance by the legendary  Analiese!
she will be singing her hit single "im kacey musgraves queen of the gays"
*mukbang runs backstage*
Ruby: Girl there's this guy here he says he wants to perform?
Mukbang: what? who is he? we don't have space for anyone else. theres' only room for 4 performences
Ruby: i don't know he said his name was Omen?
Mukbang: omg. OMEN? from omens drag race?
Ruby: i guess.. he said he used the time machine too! said he needed it to "escape the drama and save his race"
*Analiese Hits a High Note on Stage*
Mukbang: oh its time! *ear plugs on* oh my god this is perfect!
Ruby: *ear plugs on* what? i cannot hear you we should wait a little
Mukbang: I SAID THIS IS PERFECT! LET OMEN PERFORM ACT LIKE THIS IS CHARITY WORK AND HELP SAVE HIS RACE?
Ruby: WHAT?!
*analiese finishes her performance*
Mukbang: shit. ok! get him on! i want him on that stage alright?
Analiese: omg ruby thank ya'll so much for inviting me! this was such a great experience for me and my hostess sisters
Ruby: do you even know their name?
Analiese: ....no..
Ruby: do you know your own name?
Analiese: A- No...... who am i? where am i*
*two robots take her out*
Analiese: wait who are you!?!
*mukbang walks up on stage for a crowd full of mesmerized people by analiese's voice*
Mukbang: i see we got the audience warmed up already.. just perfect for our next act!. it's time to make it sexy for our half time show striptease!!! oooo!. thank god the hologram of harvey wienstein didn't show up
because our next performer is the legendary half mom of house of oppulenz! it's miss Nickyyyyyyyy
*before she walks up on stage she gives nicky something to drink*

*backstage*
Ruby: so like... what are u gonna do on the stage?
Omen: well.. i can cut images and put them together.
Ruby: no. that wouldn't do. whats that? *points at his donut head*
Omen: that's my head.
Ruby: Well we have a hive full of bionic robotic bees from Mercury you could dance with them.
Omen: But i can't dance!
Ruby: oh it's easy especially with them.
*nicky finishes his performance*
Nicky: im feeling a little dizzy... where am i?
*ruby goes on stage*
Mukbang: it's alright nicky. trust me. come with me.
Ruby: welll wasn't that the sexiest thing you ever encountered? the hair the body the face and the teeth vagina!
but now. we had some changes to our perfromances tonight. we will be adding a 5th host!
*audience cheers*
Ruby: all the way from 2019, its OMEN
*omens walks on stage*
*mukbang shows up*
Ruby: where the fuck were you?
Mukbang: just getting ready for the next act. hes on yet? release the bees.
*ruby clicks the button that release the robotic bees*
https://media.giphy.com/media/j1CAJ98xZsi1G/giphy.gif
*audience cheers*
Mukbang: look at that pirouette!
Ruby: the spins! the spins!
*the bees continue to run after him across the stage trying to eat the sugary white coated liquid*
Ruby: i have a feeling its not sugar.
Mukbang: oh its definitely not sugar
*ruby clicks the button and all the bees come back to their hive*
*audience cheers and claps*
Hologram of Cher: amazing! amazing i tell you! aint that right chaz? chaz?
*the hologram of chaz malfunctions*
Hologram Of Cher: of ffs someone come turn him back on
*omen bows finishes his performance and goes backstage*
Mukbang: now take him back!
Omen: back? what? where? please don't send me back please i performed i want to stay
Mukbang: sorry.. those are the rules. no one stays but just shut up it's going to be fine trust me
Omen: Wha-

*on stage*
Ruby: and now time for our last ending performer to light up the stage again and give us a nice finisher! please welcome the other half of house of oppulenz. miss Rubes!
she will be performing her verse for super queen and an old school beyonce song alongside with a copy of beyonce herself! we couldn't find the exact DNA so she looks a bit.. different.
*rubes starts performing*

*backstage*
Mukbang: we got everything ready. they won't see it coming it's going to be so good. this will be a night to remember! we're going to be on all of the magazines across the galaxy
Ruby: we are so smart sis! this plan is actually about to work
*they hug*
*rubes finishes her performance*
*audience claps and cheers*
Rubes: thank you so much thank you for being here for me!
Beyonce's Clone: for us
Rubes: Beyonce X22D8500 Go to sleep.
*the clone turns off*
Rubes: For Me!!
*claps*
Mukbang: *whispers* please go meet up with the guard backstage*

Mukbang: and now.. its' time for the grand finale! may we have all of tonights performers on stage? bring the machine out
*a huge time machine is brought to the stage*
Ruby: *whispers* where the fuck are all the hosts?
Mukbang: i don't know.. they're probably already waiting for us there lets just continue.
Mukbang: Everybody gather around for a finale to remember.
Ruby: that's right. we will traveling 10 years from now and tonights performers will be performing with their future selves in a dance off xtravaganza!
*audience cheers*
Mukbang: Isn't that exciting! now enough waiting around. well shall we do it? *clicks the button*
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7aCXpnE2y0YCCoJa/giphy.gif
*they all arrive at a dead dusty field*
*everyone is scared*
Mukbang: Ruby.. is this 10 years from now?
Ruby: I mean yeah i checked everything this is 1- ... 1000 years?!
Mukbang: what? you brought us 1000 years into the future? to the end of the world?
Ruby: well maybe its not the end yet maybe its just this place!
*suddenly a woman approaches them*
Woman: Hi!
Mukbang: Hello Wh-. wait. hold on.. Madonna?! wtf?? you're still aive?!
Madonna: that's right baby. buy my 4,796,975th album now streaming on gtunes!
*suddenly ruby transforms*
https://giphy.com/gifs/horror-12jmTHHG6oWrf2
Mukbang: Ruby? what are you doing?
Ruby: you thought i didn't notice everything? you thought i didn't see u putting tayvie hiding in your room, the robots took analiese back home, you sent omen back to 2018 for his season 3 premiere when everything was still all good and u didn't let nicky drink anything worse than a 2 shot vodka!
i thought we had a deal! we wanrted to take them all down so we can finally be the hosts too! i thought you wanted this!
Mukbang: well i don't know what i want anymore! all i know is that i want them to live. this was your plan?
Ruby: taking u all 1000 years into the future? yes! so i can finish u in a battle and leave u all here and go back by myself!
Mukbang: not on my watch! *transforms into a reptile*
Mukbang: you were always the worst sister! always wanted to be the one who gets all the big brown worms for dinner and never leaving anything for me!
Ruby: you were the one who slept with that ugly iguana boy in 10th grade!
Mukbang: HE HAD A NAME! and he was a lizard.
Ruby: hope you prepared your last words because this is YOUR! END!!!!!!!! AAHH-
*suddenly something heavy hits ruby's head and she falls dead on the floor*
Madonna: shut the fuck up you annoying bitch! i was gonna play my new song now!!
*Madonna starts playing her new single and everyone is happy and dancing*
Director: AAAAAND FINISHED! thank you everybody! we're done!
*Ruby stands up*
Ruby: omg that was so fun bitch
Mukbang: ikr i always wanted to act
Madonna: good job girls. now where is the proof u all bought my madame x album?
Mukbang: we'll show u that later me and ruby are late for runway 10 of rubes and jocos drag race
Ruby: omg you're right! its almost deadline. hurry!
*they both run off*
END
1746 days 9 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media1.giphy.com/media/DAPuC5qtu66fS/giphy.gif

The year is 1850. Here in the Planet Uforium, Gays are freaks and they are stoned haha. Epic Gamer Win amirite bois.
https://media.tenor.com/images/56300d24c8ceeafbd204a6478985dd6d/tenor.gif

Today at the Omnisexual, Psycological, Astrology Lesbian cabaret show, we are highlighting the freaks in our society. The bad eggs. The sinners. And most importantly, the blacks. *The audience boo*
I am Ur Mum’s A Fat Alien Dyke *Adopted alien in audience starts crying as he can relate* and I’m going to be bringing out my dirty *audience boos*, ugly *audience boos* and transgenderpolyomistic women. The term ‘women’ should be used lightly. *audience groan*

Introductory Song plays:
*Audience cheer*

*Kid cries* If you have kids in the audience please shut them the fuck up.

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!