This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 7- RUNWAY

Topic » WEEK 7- RUNWAY

1781 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race!

This week we split our girls into 3 groups and asked them to come up with sickening gang names and describe to us what they do!

On the runway the queens presented their stunning cohesive gang looks and strut their stuff with their gangs flag!

1781 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Ladies tonight you will all be getting critiques! Overall group critiques from Joco and individual runway critiques from myself!
1781 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Joco’s Critiques:

Nun-Intended. I gagged. This was such a fun idea and I think you really pulled it off. The motive was funny and there was so many awesome attributes like nun-chucks, god being a week endowed man and the historical elements. I think each character was unique despite all being nuns. I adored there being 2 looks and a "mission" look is so funny with the pun as well. You gals probably did more than I was expecting for this challenge and made it probably my fave challenge so far this season. Great team work as well!

Hoe-ly Tranni-Tea!- I loved this concept- it was a clever idea from the start but despite promoting numerous times from the other girls, I don' t think mylie was the right choice. It was the least cohesive character and her look was the most basic. It was so funny throughout though and I loved the addition of the rap and Tom Holland; like it was so well thought out and I could really see Ur Mum and Sassina's personalities shine through in the comedy. Kamora...I'm nor sure what you added to this challenge... you were dead quite in the group chat was happy to be lead throughout which is only to your detriment as I see none of you in this challenge. A good challenge overall but less cohesive than the the nuns.

Chuck E Cheese- Considering this only has the input of 2 girls, I think you did a bloody good job. The opening joke about the ball pit was funny and the running theme of drug smuggling was so good! The abortion jokes were funny and I didn't feel went to far, the balance on these was good with the video setting it off very well and I choked on the last statement about omen. You both turned great looks this week and gave charity every opportunity to chime in and gave her stuff to work with so good for you both. Good work together ladies.
1781 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Rubes’ Critiques:

Team Donut, Enobaria and Ruby- Ladies your team work was amazing! You all chimes in to help and overall each did your piece and I was extremely happy!

Donut: This first look is absolutely stunning! I like this silhouette on you and the white really pops for me! The second look is very sexy yet cute and I’m loving you guys still keeping the nun twist the whole way through!

Enobaria: Wow this first look is my favourite look of all on the runway tonight!! It’s keeping to the theme yet very fashionable and I live! This second look does not disappoint either! It’s sexy and badass! I love it!

Ruby: I looove the second look from you! All three of you look gorg! The first I feel is a little underwhelming compared to Donut and Enobaria but it’s still really good! Good job!

Team Kamora, Ur Mum and Sassina- I approve of your idea and concept! It was for me the most creative and interesting concept. Ur Mum and Sassina you guys both worked very hard and seemed to get the job done! I’m impressed! Kamora you were on Skype several times and you only maybe said like 1 or 2 things which didn’t really contribute anything to the group. I appreciate you at least trying this week *glares at Charity*

Kamora: I really don’t like this look. I think it’s way too basic especially when this is a runway challenge week!

Ur Mum: Probably my favourite look of your group! It’s really cool actually but still underwhelming for me compared to Team Ruby! I’d like you to push a little more with your looks but this is my favourite of this group. Good job!

Sassina: This is very meh. The outfit is cute I guess but I really don’t like the hair. I know you guys are playing characters but especially in this challenge we were looking for great looks!

Team Charity, Mukbang and Rachel- Mukbang and Rachel I was extremely worried for you guys but I really do think you pulled it out of the bag here! You weren’t my favourite group this week but you recovered very well especially since there were only 2 of you!

Charity: Nothing. I-

Mukbang: This look is super cute and I’m loving how you incorporated yours and Rachel’s gang into this look! It’s cute yet fits the theme to a T. Who says gangs can’t be cute? Smh.

Rachel: This is really cool lmao! I’m loving this like fucked up drag you’re going for and it definitely is the character you are portraying here! I love it, good job!
1781 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
When I call your name please step forward, Donut, Enobaria, Ruby.
One of you is the winner of this weeks challenge!!
Ruby..
You are safe
Enobaria
Condragulations you are the winner of this weeks challenge!
Donut you are safe! All of you may step to the back of the stage!
1781 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Ur Mum, Sassina
You are both safe!
1781 days 9 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOwG8g8O97aJgF7Es/giphy.gif
1781 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Charity... you are up for elimination for posting nothing girl.

Mukbang, Rachel...
You are both safe and may join the other girls!

Which means Kamora I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination!
1781 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
24 hours to lipsync to Bad Blood by Taylor Swift! Good luck and don’t fuck it up!
1781 days 8 hours ago
Faake
Thanks! ♥

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xXbalg1bQZSD28/giphy.gif
1781 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Congrats sister! We slayed that 😊
1781 days 8 hours ago
patricenka9
1779 days 17 hours ago
Dylangover1
1779 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
Kamora...
Shantay you stay!
The time Charity is over; Charity B, Sashay Away!
1779 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
the time for charity**

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!