This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 7- INTO THE HOODS

Topic » WEEK 7- INTO THE HOODS

1786 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Hello Hello Hello to our top 9 queens!!
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AlertNeedyBandicoot-size_restricted.gif

We are getting closer and closer to crowning the winner of season 3 and it can any of you!

Anyways, this week your challenge revolves around Crime and Gagster movies!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/dJVfKAXEfB40KTER6g/giphy.gif

Ladies this week we want you to get down with it as you will be split into 3 different gangs (chosen by Ruby Velvet) and must create cohesive criminal/gang looks!

But that’s not all!

We want you to also give us:
- A gang name
- Description of your gang (i.e. where it is located, what crimes you commit and who your detective rival is etc.)
- Overview of your characters (i.e. skills and roles)
- And finally we would like your gangs flag/sign

So just to be clear in your groups you must have 3 cohesive looks consisting of a name, description, overview and your groups flag/sign!

The groups are as followed a signed by Ruby:

Ruby
Enobaria
Donut

Kamora
UrMom
Sassina

Charity
Rachel
Mukbang

If you fail to impress us this week and land yourself in the bottom, you will lipsync to.......

48 hours!
1784 days 4 hours ago
greyconverse
okk bump
1783 days 20 hours ago
Talian
Donut Ella, Enobaria and Ruby Velvet presents :

Nun Intended
Motto : "nun of your business"
flag :
https://i.imgur.com/rCiLQW8.gif

Formal wear :

https://i.imgur.com/iSdm91z.gif

We are “Nun Intended”, the first clery female ring. We were tired of those male clery having gangbangs between them and so we created our own gang to bang them out of the system. We are ladies, and we want equality when it comes to rape women in sacristies or be pedos. We love children too! And we had enough of those men telling us we can’t!

We were located in Perth. You could say we are from down NUNunder, but we had to say “Perth, Vatican’t do... we need to move to the Vatican” and
so after a lot of roam
we are in Rome
Our Lord’s and savior dome
With our bible tome
We feel at home
We’ll spread or chromosome

And this is our final mission : having the first female pope.

Also, our gang relies on secrecy and omertà so our motto is “Nun of your business”.

Mission wear :

https://i.imgur.com/6SgcQLI.gif
1783 days 20 hours ago
Talian
Donut Ella

Mother has arrived! I am the Abbess. I have other names. But you shall not know that. I am the mind of the organization and founder of the ring. That’s why I also bear the ring. But that’s no normal chastity ring, we ain’t the 2009 Jonas Brothers. Our ring is our most precious treasure and so I make sure to keep it safe... inside me. If you know what I mean (yes... it’s my grandmother’s vaginal ring, ok?). And before you speak to me, you shall kiss the ring. Go ahead. I’m waiting.

I was the one who infiltrated the Vatican forces one fuck at the time. And I’m a Virgin... so you know what thy means... the Lord’s backdoors are always open! I use my manipulation and oral techniques to their fullest with my fellow male clerics, you know they can’t resist that. And when they are more vulnerable I force them to give up their occupations and put a woman at their place... you know man would do anything to make you make them come... in peace. That, or I blackmail them with pics of them having sex with a consentient person... clerics hate that adult consentient people and it would ruin their reputation.

But sometimes they prefer only boys under 14 and that’s when I need to use stronger methods.

My favorite weapon is my NUNchucks... I always have them with me. Very useful for a quick slay. But you know... sometimes these fucks get excited while being beaten and so I have to use my tantric knowledge and edge them without making them cum to the point their dick explodes. They’ll think better before they underestimate me again.
1783 days 20 hours ago
Talian
Ruby Velvet

My name? Darling, you don’t need to know my name. All you need to know is that my lord and savior amends everything I do. All I need is to ask forgiveness, you see. My sister, the abbess, can think she runs this all she wants too. Let the nun take centre stage, these straight witches will never stand a chance outwitting a lesbian crossdressing nun with a gun.

My mission? Goes back to 1850, ever since I was forced into silence, submitting to men as a young women, has been to assemble the strongest and most dedicated groups of assassins possible to eliminate the species of men, especially those who think they are better than woman. Those men, die slowly, verryyyy slowly inserts evil laugh

After early alcoholism, sobriety, and finally the realization that jesus is NOT a man, and I DO have hope, I become a mean killing machine. Sisterhood became the only choice. First, to escape such a patriarchal society, second to find some smoking nuns to bang, and third, well-

Let me give you an example, you see, men often advance to me, disappointed to learn I’m pussy, often ask me if they can have a threeway, or threesome with another girl and I. Oh, those fools are my favorite. They find themselves locked away only to learn the TRUE order of our lord, savior and guidor Jesusina Christ.
1783 days 20 hours ago
Talian
Enobaria

Good morning to all, I am the novice and I don't have a name because nobody ever gave me one. I was adopted by this convent when I was born, because when my parents saw me, they said "no, thank you". The abbess was the one who took care of me, who raised me, educated and spanked me all day long throughout my childhood, mi youth and until now!

This gang means everything to me, it is the pillar on which I kneel and pray, and it was here that I made my vows of chastity and kissed the abbess's ring for the first time... and second, and third, and fourth.

I was educated in the art of attack, and I know how to handle different weapons that will allow me to fulfill our absolute objective someday: get the Iron Throne, I mean, Vatican Throne. I'm available and absolute service, and I do this for the most wonderful, handsome and well-endowed man I met: God.

I know that I am still young and inexperienced and that I still have a lot to learn, but it is my sisters taught me everything I know: watch them do their job on their knees like the power bottoms that I know they are, renews my faith every day. Without them I would be probably an angry feminist girl with selfsteem issues and adicted to instagram and cafeine.

I also read a lot. Every day I study the two main books of this sisterhood: The bible and the kamasutra. In them I learned how to love my neighbor, (unless they are those who abort or homosexuals), and also a lot of poses that make me a silent and effective murderer, and that allows me to make a perfect lover for God, and also anyone else, actually.

My favorite weapon is my censer with chain. With them i can wrap and poison my oponents in just a minute, without letting any kind of clue. I'm like a black widow but less slut (Can I say Slut or is a sin?). I can also use a dagger, garlic and a shotgun with silver bullets (Yeah, they aren't too originals actually. I wanted to learn how to use a crossbow but they didn't wanted to teach me how).

Like the Abadess always thought me: "If Heaven's doors are always open, why don't ours?". And I'm gonna stick to that to the cum... I mean! To the end.
1783 days 19 hours ago
Talian
Also, if you need a closer look of our looks:

(From left to right : Enobaria, Donut, Ruby)

Formal wear
https://i.imgur.com/b73QhuT.png

Mission wear
https://i.imgur.com/AuefgDq.png
1783 days 17 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Who We Is:
Hoe-ly Tranni-Tea!

https://media.giphy.com/media/gicVTsVdqYPi7NUpxI/giphy.gif]
https://imgur.com/a/V8UOF7f

Who We Be:
Representing the streets, it's hip-hop's leading hip replacement advocate, Hip-OP's….oops we mean Lil-ish Kim!
http://imgur.com/a/1UkmUvA
This bitch is an OG (old granny) fronting the game. Yes, she may be a little...over medicated. And yes, that may mean she has developed a paranoid obsession with Nicki Minaj because she's deluded herself into the belief that she's still relevant, but…..ok that's all really. Still hood (because Biggie died before she could claim all that ugly money) she out for blood with her home girls TODAY. Now where's her Vicodin?
Representing shite talent and no rap skills, it’s drug abuser and all round crackhead Credit Card B!
https://imgur.com/a/JksxqOT
Boys, don't be leaving your drinks unattended, because you may wake up in a back alley with no cash… and a fishy stench in your private region. If you do… you know who’s paid a visit. If you experience dizziness, confusion or you’re a Nicki Minaj fan, there’s a high chance that you may be attacked… so stay vigilant! Cardi has very good manipulation skills and it talented in the art of slipping valium into drinks. Heehee!
Just last week, we got the so called queen of rap herself!
https://i.imgur.com/HPetv32.jpg

-Milly Cyrus is the token white member of the group and is always trying to fit in with the group. She once was a sweet nice girl but she was fed up with being taken for granted so she started hanging out with the gang and wants nothing more than to be accepted she's a bit dumb and is easily made to do thing she may not want to do. She’s also highkey racist.
https://i.imgur.com/E0yJT2I.jpg

Where We At: You know bitch, we be here, there and everywhere. Best believe no one is safe. However, we are located in da Bronx, NY. That’s where my baby daddy Bruno Mars sells me my special pills!

What We Stuntin': (for our gang sign and flag)
https://media.giphy.com/media/jUR4RZ0MGohRV6xZSo/giphy.gif

https://imgur.com/a/PE867AV

This represents the hood nature and drug abuse in our gang.

_-0-_ A Day In The Hood _-0-_

Lil-Ish Kim(Lil Kim) - Sassina
Credit Card B(Cardi B) - Ur mum
Milly Cyrus(Miley Cyrus) - Kamora

*Cardi B, Lil Kim and Miley Cyrus are waiting for Tom Holland to leave his apartment*
Lil Kim: Gurl he taken too long. Lets go.
Miley: Yeah HaHa leTs gO!
Cardi B: No bitch, I’m getting me a spidadaddy.
Miley: Haha what's that?!
Cardi B: He was.. Spiderman…
Miley: I thought that was Robert Downey Jr?
Cardi B: Well someone here is definitely downey and it aint Robert. Ooh here he comes!
Miley: Is he black?
*Tom Holland leaves his apartment*
Cardi B: Heyyyyy Tommyyyy!
Tom: Oh. Hi Cardi. How are you?
Cardi: You know i’ve been livin lavish. And I just checked my accounts, turns out im rich, im rich, im rich…
*Cardi’s ringtone goes off* *its a repeating audio of her saying ‘daddy’*
Cardi: *on phone* Hi daddy… Yes… Ok hi…. And yeah… he's here… Hawkeye.
Tom: K. uh.. Anyway I need to go do press for Spiderman Homecoming.
Cardi: Oh! Before you go… how about you come to mine… for a drink. You don't want a girl like me, I'm too crazy, but every other girl you meet is fugazi.
Tom: Well… one can’t hurt.
Cardi: I’m getting me a homecumming tonight. HEH hEh…
https://media.giphy.com/media/LwzBmtND7OjtZMjPQX/giphy.gif

*Cardi takes Tom down a dirty back alley*
*She slips some Eszopiclone into a drink and passes it to him*
Cardi: Drink it.
Miley: Ya they taste really good.
Cardi: Shut up.
Tom: *Drinks* *passes out*
*Bill Cosby arrives in his Toyota Prius*
Bill: Hey baby. Did you get him?
Cardi: I got him dad.
*Cardi passes a wad of Tom’s cash to Bill*
Lil Kim: Uhh.. Cardi there’s a problem…
*A police car arrives*
Cardi: Shit!
*Oprah and Ellen, the police officers, tackle Cardi to the ground*
*Ellen sits on her to keep her down*
Ellen: mmm… yeah..
Oprah: I am arresting you, skinny bitch Cardi, on charges of drug abuse and all around buffoonery and ghetto activities.

As Cardi is getting put in cuffs, Lil Kim pops a quick pill….or five….to "calm her nerves" and looks over to Tom Holland. Before her eyes, she sees him melt into his true form. The whole time, it had been her arch nemesis, that plastic bullshit Barbie, that clear heels wearing, pole swallowing, bat wing labia-ed, the fakest hoe, Nicki Minaj. Lil Kim loses her mind, and all her ju-lry, passes her 'urrings and wig to Miley, and flies at Tom with a crap rap and sharp nails:

Lil Kim:
Ugh
Bitch not today
It's not ok
This my stage
Back it up
Make it drop
Pussy pop
Bitch betta not
Imma take a shot
…..
That's all I got!

Tom manages to use his spidey senses and dodge...plus the pills have slowed Lil Kim down to the point she is running in slow motion and pulling back her hand as she gets closer to throw down a slap. At normal speed, police officer Oprah (mid-laughing at this crack head) grabs her and pins her to the side of a car, where she starts making her arse clap like Biggie told her to do, stunning the policewoman.
Lil Kim was charged with ass-saulting an officer with a dangerous weapon, and Jay walking in slow motion with intent to cause, eventual, harm.

Miley: Yo yo my nigger’s hows it hanging
*Cardi B and Lil Kim interrupt Miley shaking their heads and slowly saying...*
Lil Kim: Oh wait hell no, queen we done told you you can't have that word…
Cardi B: *pinned down on the bonnet of the police car* Bitch you is white and southern, you say that word all of a sudden sheet wearing motherfuckers appear like Beetlejuice...don't say that word!
Miley: But you said I'm part of the gang too so I can say Ni-
*They slap Miley upside the head in unison*
Miley: Ok! I won't say it, gawd!
*Everyone looks at her wildly*
Miley: Pleeeassse let me say nigger... my black boyfriend gave me an N-word pass..
Lil Kim: Who yo boyfriend then..?
Miley: It is shawn mendez
*Blank looks in their eyes*
Miley: You know he has hit songs such as
Gimme the light
Get busy
We be burnin
and
Ever blazin
Miley: My next country song gonna be called “Riding my Ni*** to TexAss”
Oprah: Get in the car, you racist cow. *Oprah shoves Miley in the back of the car*
Ellen: Well! You lucky ladies are on your way to the state penitentiary.
Cardi: Are we?
Oprah: *feels dizzy* uh… what’s… what’s happ-
*Oprah faints and the car crashes into a wall*
Cardi B: Triazolam bitch!
*Cardi, Miley and Kim run back into the hood*
Cardi: Where the fuck are ma tampons!
1783 days 17 hours ago
Kisa
-A commercial for Chuck E Cheese plays-

Come visit the newly renovated Chuck E Cheese! It’s a fun place and the new owners of Chuck E Cheese are wonderful, let’s meet them. Introducing the Greasy Cheeseheads the most fearsome group of sad individuals addicted to children, pizza, and cocaine! We have members around the entire world however the core group of three leads them at a rundown Chuck E Cheese, where they live in the depths of the ball pit, just waiting for children to snatch them up- I mean to make them have a fun time!

We have the leader of this group, Mukbang! The only reason she’s the leader of the gang is because she threatened to kill anyone who dares challenge her. She may look like an innocent waitress, however don’t be fooled as she likes to get the children knocked up on drugs and selling them into slavery to keep the Chuck E Cheese franchise alive. Shane Dawson was wrong about his theory on the uneven pizza slices, it’s because kids are cutting them with missing fingers because their too young to cut yay! (Chuck E Cheese is not responsible for fingers in your pizza).

Mukbang’s Look: https://i.imgur.com/jUJEUfN.png

The next higher up is Rachel! She’s the cashier at Chuck E Cheese and she handles all the financial stuff that comes into the restaurant or the drug dealing. She also comes up with crazy schemes on how to smuggle the drugs in and out of the restaurant, and overall the brains of most operations. She is also a mom who forced her children to overdose on drugs in order to benefit the company. Don’t worry about them though, their in the Chuck E Cheese basement, and Rachel visits them every night by tucking their skeletons and rotten flesh in and kissing them goodnight (Mostly to get any drug residue off). She’s living the true crackhead life.

Rachel’s Look: https://i.imgur.com/srgt0zq.png

And finally to round out the trio, we have Charity! The individual who hides behind the mask, quite literally as she filled the role of playing the Chuck E Cheese mascot at the location they are at. She was actually a former kidnapped child who made it big in the Chuck E Cheese career, and she doesn’t even need to get paid in money or drugs! She only gets paid in the form of pineapple pizza, which no one eats that anyways so she gets a limitless supply of that while she works for the Greasy Cheeseheads.

Now of course this group does have other members, including Beyonce who promised us to give us Blu Ivy in return of playing her next greatest hit in the store constantly 24/7 no matter what happens. We were happy to oblige to Queen B and we’ll be sure to make Blu Ivy the VIP of our child tracfi- I mean Opportunities. We used to have Nicki Minaj on our side as well however she aborted her child so she’s dead to us and if we ever see that bitch we’ll make sure Charity will go full Cardi B on her.

Anyways we talked about abortion, and well we don’t really support abortion but we don’t support orphanages and foster care either. Instead you should honestly give your child to us if you don’t want it. We can put good use to the brat- I mean innocent angel, and they’ll be a shining citizen in no time.  Just look at Billy, she spent four years with us and she absolutely loves it right Billy?

*The camera to Billy twitching and talking to some voices in the corner*

Billy: AHHH THE LIGHT IT'S TOO BRIGHT HISSSS

*She crawls into the vent*

That’s great Billy, now we also have rebranded the Chuck E Cheese logo and motto to match a more age appropriate audience since the old Chuck E Cheese is so outdated, let’s take a look at our motto, or how we call it now it our sign. If you see it you know they are working for us and that you can trust them. Or others might have the logo flown in their yard so you know it’s a safe space for children, because we care about the children.

https://i.imgur.com/uEa71X8.png

We even have special training in dealing with thieves! You know those pesky people who want to steal our money, pizza, or drugs? Well if you work for us you’ll know how to do the finest hand to hand combat. That’s how we took down our rivals back when Toys R Us was a thing, because luring kids with toys was so 2005, and now they are finally taken care off.

*A police officer comes over pointing their gun at the three leaders”

Officer: FREEZE

*Suddenly a mortal kombat screen appears, and all three leaders because brutally killing him until a huge FINISH HIM appears, and Mukbang rips his head off, Rachel rips his heart out and eats it, and Charity uses a pizza cutter and slices his body in two. A huge FATALITY appears on screen*

So come on down to Chuck E Cheese’s and join our crew, we are always looking for new members and who knows, maybe you’ll rise in the ranks and eventually become a Greasy Cheesehead. Most likely not because Mukbang will probably kill you first but hey it’s always worth taking a risk and that’s the golden rule of the mascot!

*An image shows Charity giving a thumbs up in her mascot suit*

-This commercial was paid for and sponsored by Omen’s School on how to rig your drag rac

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!