This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 6- WELCOME TO THE FREAKSHOW

Topic » WEEK 6- WELCOME TO THE..

1788 days 17 hours ago
greyconverse
The Drag Coven

*curtain opens*

https://media.giphy.com/media/KqItxw9c8JXOw/giphy.gif

A tragic tale, really, bunch of old hookers going down. *puffs cigarette*

Starring yours truly;

https://media.giphy.com/media/kl8pYjB53BMNW/giphy.gif

There was only ever one Supreme around here, and this is the tale of how each of how these wannabe ass drag queens met their fate.

First, Nan (Ur Mom), oh, sweet little Nan. The precious queen, doing well, serving pedestrian eleganza yet again, well it’s a struggle for her. Runway day, she naturally made her way down to the bargain on jean cut outs. Waiting there, it was simply too easy.

In strolled the queen to a $2 bin, someone had left Spencers latest custom alien faced pink shorts behind, a true show stopper.

https://media.giphy.com/media/bUI3qjABS3KWk/giphy.gif

Left hanging by her own choice of “custom couture”. Too easy, surely someone will call this one a suicide.
1788 days 17 hours ago
greyconverse
Up next, Coredilia, (Coco) tragic really, ever since I damn near burned her eyes out she's been strutting down the runway like she owns the place, the ENTIRE Forever 21 chain across America.

For this ones death all it took was one call to Bianca Del Rio and a booking for the newest escape room. With those eyes? Mama will just be read to death, trapped with a clown for all of eternity…

Or, until Bianca needs a Gin and Tonic.

https://media.giphy.com/media/KfLCXkoFrkh7q/giphy.gif

Only a few weeks later when Bianca FINALLY has no more reads left, will the chain attached to the wall activate and restrain her forever, to slowly pick out those eyes, mama doesn’t use them anyway…..

*inserts witches laugh*

The next queen on my list won’t be tricky at all, the racist cow, Delphine (Mukbang) was already chained to the top by being Mama Nickys sex slave, nowww this cow was going to know what it was to be fucked up the ass…
*puffs cigarette*

https://media.giphy.com/media/zOolI7cgyxEfC/giphy.gif

Sneaking off to suck off the host, Delphine did not see me lurking in the shadows. Sometimes a bitch being just behind is an advantage. Fuck the game, these witches are going down.
Stab. Chop chop. One arm here, one arm there, now this bitch said she has places to be, so she can now be everywhere….. *muahahaha*

All this killing has a witch hungry for some food. Ahh, that brings me right to my next victims,. Queenie (Charity) and Madison (Sassina) who were making food in the kitchen. Charity, making for Sassina who was still crying over her low.

For queenie, after all those safes, she was ready to rise, after landing in the bottom it’s been all twinkies and donuts from there.
*Charity rummaging through the kitchen, to stop and go for the wine cellar briefly.*

My moment, slipping poison into her meal while she ran for liquor.

“Pink looks better on you anyways,” she frowns looking at the donut. CRASH.
Sassina, just having eaten a bite of the same cookie, went ghost white and fell with her.
Hpmh, two bottom witches down.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ORrxiE79GYuxG/giphy.gif
1788 days 17 hours ago
greyconverse
*drinking wine, puffing cigarette*
There are too many of these bitches left.

Next up, Misty (Donut). Poor thing. Been serving hippy chique all long as I can remember, and I have always been jealous of that mug, the witch.
These bitches want freakshow, it’s time to change up that mug sweetie…
*puts broken shards of glass in Rachels blush kit she uses before the runway*

I’ve waited enough. It’s time to get that uppity bitch out of here. Taissa, who was on my tail for these murders as the runway, let's face it has always been one of my biggest competitors for the title of Supreme. This murder is going to be plain old robbery, with a point and shoot. Watch the queen run, cuz god knows I need that.

Two witches remaining..

Finallly, its time to get that old hag Myrtle (Enobaria) out of my way. One of the fiercest, and oldest, witches here, I have only one thing to say……..

Bitch is C-U-N-T. Time to take that pretty face and let the witch……..
https://media.giphy.com/media/uwkxcLVbsK9d6/giphy.gif

Last but not least, fierce as hell, sweet on dime, and my biggest rival here; Marie (Kamora). To kill you off sweetheart I simply close your eyes, givr you a magic pill, and bottle of rye to celebrate a good days work.

And me?

https://media.giphy.com/media/9oQG1HwrFXonS/giphy.gif
1788 days 17 hours ago
Kisa
*Mukbang*

The Annual JooE Lee Mukbang Circus show is coming to town..
The show only comes once every 70 years. it is the rarest most exciting show ever created. billionaires fight for the tickets and teens rather use their college tuition money on that. she is never reusing the same people or acts. so the event is one in a lifetime. fans always say that once they leave the venue
they have a hard time remembering what happened, but they know they enjoyed it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlEpZsqp6lozBaU/giphy.gif

*mukbang comes down flying with an umbrella mary poppins style*
Hello everybody and welcome to the annual JooE Lee Mukbang's Show! 
today we have 9 amazing performers i handpicked from around the world! last time we did this show it was 1940 and i could pick an all white cast but now that its 2019
i need to be inclusive! so we have Black, White, the disabled and mentally ill. ladies and gentleman. i present to you the Mukbang Circus Show

Please welcome our first performer of the night, Rachel Dupree!
Rachel comes out rolling in a wheelchair and sits in the middle of the stage
Mukbang: theres a way to get what rachel always wanted. a pair of legs!
*two tigers come out of a big iron door*
Mukbang: all she has to do is make them GAG and vomit them. each tiger has one leg.
rachel starts playing with her butthole and drinking her own pee yet the lions are not amused and the audience is getting bored..
Mukbang: oh fuck fine i'll do it myself! *shows the tigers a photo of her princess challenge look*
Lions start puking waterfalls*
suddenly the iron door starts smashing and 10 more lions come out running at rachel and tearing her to pieces.

Mukbang: that was lovley wasn't it! now let's welcome to the stage.. Ur Mum!  shes gonna show us her balance skills!
Ur Mum: oh hell no im not risking my life for your shit!
Mukbang: *places a nazi necklace at the end of the rope*
Ur Mum: omg i always wanted one of those wtf!! *starts walking untill she reaches the end*
*suddenly she sees a male shadow*
Ur Mum: Wait W- D.. Dad?!
Ur Mum's Dad: Hi Ur Mum. i haven't seen u since i left you when you were 7.
Ur Mum: i-..
*Her Dad Pushes her off the platform, she hits the floor with her face and smashes her skull*
Ur Mum's Dad: u were always a disappointment.

Mukbang: Yikes.. talk about a family tragedy! let's move on shall we. i think we need a little break. what about a dance?
let's welcome Coco "Zawandahilizulu" Puff.
Zulu: WHERE AM I?! HELP THEY'RE AFTER ME! THEY TOOK ME TO THE WOODS
Mukbang: relax... you're safe now. show us the little dance you did when we found you.
Zulu: W- WHAT DANCE!?
Mukbang: Oh Right.. i forgot the important part. *takes a lit up torch and places it at Zulu's feet*
Zulu: AHHHH!!! AHHH!!! *starts running*
Mukbang: yasss omg! *music comes on* all the single ladies.. all the single ladies..
*Zulu burns as the audience get to the "put your ring on it" part*

Mukbang: Amazing! now we can go back to the good stuff!. Ruby RED everybdoy!! she's gonna show us magic tricks!
Mukbang: but before that. there's an evelope that i just got that needs to be delivered to her immediately. here *hands it*
Ruby: what... *opens it* "Violet Chachki is suing you for using one of her own photos and trying to pass it as your runway" what.. w-
Mukbang: Security!
Ruby: WHAT THE FUCK MUKBANG!? *starts running*
*the guards are trying to catch up to her*
Mukbang: here try this! *throws a huge tazer*
*the guard electrocutes Ruby and she dies in his hands*
Mukbang: hey! save me the liver im gonna make some Pâté later

Mukbang: now this performance is the one im the most excited about! please welcome Charity B, Kamora and Donut Ella!
Now like i mentioned this show is all about being inclusive. so i decided to do what Madonna did and adopt my own maid- *clears throat* i mean CHILD from africa. Charity B!
Charity B: Wtf.. what is thi-
Mukbang: and about Kamora, she's my make a wish foundation child. she always wanted to see me!
Kamora: *looks dead in the eyes barely blinking*
Mukbang: and Donut. you guys saw Donut giving out the tickets right? i mean.. how can u NOT see her.. but let's begin with the FOOTBALL EXTRAVAGANZA
*Donut holds her breath*
*Charity and Kamora inflate Donut like a balloon*
*they start tossing donut between each other*
*Donut keeps holding her breath and gets very red*
Mukbang: uhh. guys i think we should-
*Donut gets as red as it gets and she can't hold it no more*
*DONUT LETS IT GO AND EXPLODES ALL OVER THE PLACE BOUNCING FAST AROUND THE ARENA*
*SHE HITS CHARITY AND KAMORA AND SMASHES THEM ON THE WALL LIKE A PANCAKE*
Mukbang: Oh No.. *turns around and whispers* Vivienne please tell the asylum that Charity and Kamora aren't coming back...

Mukbang: the show must go on! let's continue with our very own water girl! Enobaria!
*Enobaria swims in a huge glass box and does countless of twists and swirls*
Mukbang: *whispers* now watch this... Oh Enobaria! please come out of the water!
Mukbang: *hands enobaria a letter and a knife*
Enobaria: *opens it* "SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE ELIM*
Enobaria: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SDLFJLDFJSLSDFLJFJDSLJSDL RRRAAAAAHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *Stabs herself in the neck*
*mukbang laughs hysterically*: that was a good one! that was a good one!

Mukbang: Alright you know what.. let's finish it off with something relaxing. let me introduce you guys to my newest act Sassina!
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZsTKd1JbGCc6yM8/giphy.gif

*blinds open and a huge sound proof glass dome is seperating sassina from mukbang and the crowd*

Mukbang: now! *grabs popcorn* I thought it would be a fun idea to get an elder and watch them die live on stage.
Mukbang: you can turn off the life support!
Sassina: *can't hear anything* ???? What????
Mukbang: LIFE SUPPORT! TURN IT OFF!
Sassina: ??????
Mukbang:
https://media.giphy.com/media/GxnJO5weiJ2uY/giphy.gif
Sassina: ???????
Mukbang: Oh for fucks sake. *hits a button under her chair, sassina falls down a hole under her and gets eaten by a shark*

Mukbang: and that's it! thank you so much for coming!
*audience are silent and in complete shock*
Random White Girl: you're like.. totally going to jail!
Mukbang: Oh, i don't think that will be necessary.
https://media.giphy.com/media/5zh1j8sUfLUJGI5T5d/giphy.gif

*End*
1788 days 17 hours ago
Kisa
https://imgur.com/a/Z4oTX1m

- Beauty -
Freak of the nature! when Barbara joined the circus at 16, all the crew members told her that she is so beautiful! she's tall, has a body of a supermodel and extremely long legs. but also arms. and the face department.. she's lacking. (probably why they made her perform with a mask on at that time) but she was a fan favorite, her burlesque performances were super popular and all the other freaks went to call her "Beauty"
1788 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
1787 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
Challenge:

Hey families of these victims, I’m Coco and I killed all of your loved ones. Welcome to all my tapes.

Tape 1: Ur Mom

I severed the wire on the lamp by the fish tank and removed a pane of glass from the main room. I then used a crowbar to break into Ur Mom’s room while she was showering and wrote the message on the mirror in the bathroom, and then waited outside for her arrival. Ur Mom saw the message upon leaving the shower and headed downstairs. Once Ur Mom reached the fish tank and turned her back, I fired a pellet through the open window into the back of Ur Mom’s neck. She was killed on impact, falling forward into the tank, damaging the glass, and then falling back onto the rug. The crack on the tank shortly gave way, but allowed the killer time to hide the tools in the garden bin. The water from the tank splashed over Ur Mom’s  body and the nearby carpet, and the spliced lamp cord electrified the area.

Tape 2: Mukbang

I provided Mukbang with different pajamas that had been sprayed with odorless benzene and special socks that were more prone to generating static electricity. In addition, I left behind a pendant of St. Agatha with a note that read, "Patron saint, protector from fire. Sleep well." When Mukbang retired for the night, she put on the clothes and pendant and went to sleep. I then set off the fire alarm at 4:38 in the morning. Like the other guests, Mukbang got up but ran across the shag carpet in her special socks, generating static electricity. As she reached the doorknob, there was a spark of static discharge that ignited the benzene-soaked clothes, setting Mukbang ablaze and eventually killing her! Mukbang died from her burns, but not before she was able to jump into the pool.

Tape 3: Donut Ella

I had planted a bomb in the golf cart and set the branch in the path. I then left a DVD in the disc drive of the television in the breakfast nook. As Donut watched television, I remotely started the DVD, instructing her to drive off the premises in order to stay alive. Donut tried to leave the room, but I had used zip-ties to secure all the doors except the one leading outside. She reached the golf cart and sped off, and as she approached the gates, she was forced to drive off the path to avoid the tree branch. Donut tried to use the remote control to open the gates, but instead this activated the camera near the scene. I, already holed up in the attic with video surveillance equipment, used this as a signal to remotely trigger the bomb on the cart, killing Donut  and sending her body flying into a tree.

Tape 4: Enobaria

After receiving an un-cooked steak for breakfast, Enobaria went to the kitchen to cook it. When she stepped on the pressure pad that had been placed in front of the stove, a secret panel behind her opened, releasing the cougar. Not noticing the cougar behind her, Enobaria turned on the stove. As I had rigged the kitchen stove to release cyanide, once Enobaria turned it on, she inhaled a lethal amount of cyanide resulting in a quick death. Enobaria fell to the ground, and the hungry cougar jumped on her and scratched her. The cougar then went to retrieve the uncooked steak on the stove, just before the pet control tranquilized it.

Tape 5: Sassina S. Slavia

I first set up the bird cage and tripwire along the trail. Back at the stable, I hammered two nails into a floorboard, in a pattern similar to what a snakebite would look like. The nails were laced with poisonous ground oleander. While riding along the path, one of the tourist’s horses set off the tripwire, which released the birds, startling the horses. In the ensuing commotion, I secretly struck Sassina in the right leg with the floorboard, lethally poisoning her. Sassina lost control of her horse, and both she and her horse fell. I later hid the floorboard and placed the non-poisonous kingsnake in Ulysses' horse's left saddle bag as a red herring.

Tape 6: Rachel Dupree and Charity B(double murder)

I, wearing the large sneakers, used the door-opening contraption to break into Rachel’s  room and entered with the cart. After knocking Rachel out using the chloroform-soaked rag, I loaded her body into the cart and left the room. Next door, I re-used the contraption to open Charity’s room, leaving the device behind. Waking Charity up at knifepoint, I coerced her out of bed and down the hall, jabbing the knife to her back and leaving a small blood trail. I forced Charity to roll the cart with Rachel to the elevator and to the makeshift morgue. After Charity tearfully placed Rachel on the autopsy table, I then knocked her out with another chloroform-soaked rag and put her on the other autopsy table. I slashed each of their wrists, killing them by letting all their blood drain out. After dressing them, I then posed them at the piano once rigor mortis had begun to set in, and turned up the air conditioning in order to keep them in place.

Tape 7: Kamora

I had noticed that Kamora liked to add powdered cream to her tea. Seeing through the hidden camera that Kamora had gone to the library to write a letter to someone, I sent a maid to deliver a tea set, including powdered cream spiked with ricin, a poison that can be extracted from the castor bean. After Kamora left, I found the letter and scratched out all the names on it. Kamora brought her poisoned tea with her to the hot tub, and when she turned on the jets, she unknowingly started the timer on the liquid nitrogen tank that I had previously hooked up to the hot tub water supply. The heated water from the hot tub magnified the effects of the ricin, heating Kamora’s body to a lethal temperature. Once the timer went off, the liquid nitrogen entered the hot tub and reacted violently, blasting Kamora’s body into the pool and burning her skin, while at the same time instantly freezing the hot tub water, leaving chunks of ice floating alongside her.

The Final Tape: Ruby Velvet

Ruby enters the room from the foyer. She steps in and is distracted by the revolving door spinning behind her, not noticing the suit of armor poised to fire in front of her. Having set the trap off, Runy receives an arrow to her throat.

I did what I had to do to these girls. They underestimated me now they are dead. So for those who wanna talk shot on me. Watch your mothafuckin back.

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!