This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 4- BOO, YOU WHORE

Topic » WEEK 4- BOO, YOU WHORE

1773 days ago
greyconverse
Ruby clicks back over to Sassina. While she wait, Enobaria sucks a cucumber.

RUBY: It’s Enobaria, she wants to hangout because the constant extensions of the runways have her so queened out she's becoming an alcoholic whore after one faulty win.

SASSINA: Do what??? Do not trust that gut-bucket bottom!

RUBY: But we are all bottoms, why not?

SASSINA: Speak fo' yo'self! Biiiitch if only you knew what that snake been saying about YOU....

RUBY: I am? I loooooove to bottom. Okay hold on.

Ruby tries to click back over to Enobaria but it doesn’t work

RUBY: Oh my god she's so annoying, she thinks anyone is gonna believe she could ever be a top.

SASSINA: *high pitched voice, bottled rage* Uuuuuh-huh…*sharpening knives can be heard*
RUBY: Wh- Jesus. Omen? Who invited that high pitched tone death thing here? Who is this?

SASSINA: Guess, bitch…
https://media.giphy.com/media/RKHItCX8HNO5v0PEva/giphy.gif

RUBY:
https://media.giphy.com/media/kaq6GnxDlJaBq/giphy.gif
Right, hold on…
1773 days ago
greyconverse
/Ruby clicks over again. This time she gets Enobaria. While Sassina wait, she studies her face in the mirror./

RUBY: Ugh, she’s so annoying. Someone needs to tell her Nicky will always pick nudes over drag daughters anyways.

ENOBARIA: I know, she is leaving messages on my workstation signing “Anonymous” but the paper is always full of Taki powder, and that's definitely her. Just get rid of her.

/Ruby clicks over to Sassina/

RUBY: Ok, like Xella messaging me week two saying she has no good designs, I need to know the true tea.

SASSINA: Enobaria says your an open camel-toe, crusty ass, crayola makeup smearing, weed-whacker weave wearing slut who text-fucked the judges after sending them nudes, which is totally illegal. And she says she doesn’t understand why you weren’t sent home when you applied to be in this race because you’re just like Susan Boyle, you’re only talent is opening your mouth wide enough but other than that you’re just a ratchet boy in a dress...Oh, and she says your drag, aesthetic, and breath stinks of old Japanese businessmen’s booty holes.

RUBY: Oh my godddd! Thanks girl… Susan Boyle was iconic. And businessmen actually have the best sex. Jesus Sassina maybe if you had an edge instead of relying on family lines you’d have won last week.

SASSINA: Bitch, when I next see you, I'm going to RIP that ratchet weave off your head, I don't play my soul is from Chicago! Maybe Enobaria was right, I can smell your crabby clunge from here, and I'm in London. Wash your buns. Nasty.
But bitch, about what I told you, you didn’t heard it from me.

KAMORA: Little harsh Sass

SASSINA: Bitch, you still here?!? Whatever, that simple bitch needed to know. I got shit to do, talk to you later Kamora. Oh! And give me back my hooker heels, I've got a corner needs working tonight! *hangs up*

/Ruby clicks over/

RUBY: I can’t go out “cough cough”, I have the clap.

ENOBARIA: Boo, you tired ass whore, go back to the public restroom where you belong, but keep your legs closed, I can smell Lynda’s raw babies since here. And I already guessed your Instagram password. It's 1234.
1773 days ago
Faake
× Enobaria ×

https://imgur.com/a/PqaglZY

Today I'm serving class, elegance and oppulence, at the best style of Enobaria. Nude Pink is the new Pink.
1772 days 23 hours ago
Lynda

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!