This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 3- RUNWAY

Topic » WEEK 3- RUNWAY

1796 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race!

This week our queens had to present to us a nature documentary inspired by David Attenborough! Let’s see who made us cackle and who bored the fuck out of us!

Also, tonight on the runway, category is......Animal Primt Eleganza.

1796 days 17 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
me @ appalance

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l4pT05MqH0mb40RQQ/source.gif
1796 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
When I call your name please step forward,
Donut
Ur Mum
Diarrhea
Charity
Mukbang
Ruby
Rachel
1796 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
You ladies are...
SAFE. You may step to the back of the stage
1796 days 17 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://i.gifer.com/HXQv.gif
1796 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Let’s get to critiques!

Ivonka

Rubes: This was a major let down for me. I barely got a documentary from it and it felt extremely disjointed. The look is okay. Probably one of the better runways this week as I wasn’t impressed by many of the looks this week so yours was fine.

Joco: Your look was stunning. Your challenge had me running! there was nothing to it, the only funny stuff came from the gif of Sonic, i dont want to feel like my are giving up and you have amazing potential so please step it up. Deffo a runway toot tho, good job on that.

Sassina

Rubes: I loved your document. You were one of the only people to take it seriously while still making it funny as fuck! So great job this week as I think you’ve finally stepped up this week and shone! However, the runway....yeah I’m not feeling it sorry. I hate the hair, the outfit is ok but could be so much better. But your documentary was great so great job!

Joco: I-, your runway was nice, i've seen you do better but maybe it was limited in options this week. Your challenge however was great. You picked an animal that looks funny and has a lot of quirks. You showed us every aspect of the challenge and really sold us on a love for this animal, even if you dont love it, DA would be proud. You stepped up this week, well done!

Enobaria

Rubes: You and Kamora both chose to do the same species so we’d already seen this before but I think you really elevated it and made me laugh so much! It felt like a document and bitch you had son many gifs i-. Overall, my favourite of the week and it was a home run! Your runway is also one of my favourites! I think you look beautiful in this peacock print! This was definitely your week.

Joco:  2 cat challenges and i loved them both. You gave the animal such life and such a big character. I feel like you really showed what a cat is all about and just how NATURALLY funny they are, because nature is funny...and you showed it off really well and gave us tons of different aspects to view this from, great job. Your runway was nice too.

Coco

Rubes: Hmm. This is difficult because I really got lost with your documentary. It did not feel like a documentary at all and I just wanted a lot more from you. The runway is extremely safe for me. Not the worst but definitely not the best. From this point on we really need you to elevate your drag and step it up to the next level if you want to be making it to the finale.

Joco:  It was short, it was boring, it just felt like each sentence was a fact and the jokes were poorly linked to it. It could have been way more detailed and thought through. I just think you needed to give us ALOT MORE. Your look was fine but again, really simple. BIGGER please.

Kamora

Rubes: Girl you made me cackle so fucking much! And bitch you did the “coMMoN HouSEhOlD CaT” and I lived! Yes there could have been more detail but I didn’t care because you were really funny! I feel like this week you really shone and I’m proud of you! It’s the first time that I’ve really seen you nail a challenge “MeoW” sksksksk. The runway though......it needs work but your documentary was so good!

Joco: Truthfully, MY WIG FLEW when i first heard the voice you were putting on in the video, it was VERY DA at times had it had me wheezing. It was funny, "It is now...meowing", that was funny to me anyway! Small critiques- You didnt discuss death/ breeding and we wanted a whole lifecycle. BUT- Great Job! I liked your hair this week.
1796 days 17 hours ago
Talian
God I will miss being told how sickening my look was 😞
1796 days 17 hours ago
nijoco
Donut, let me glaze you
1796 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Sassina..
You are safe
1796 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Enobaria, your cat documentary has us purring for more

Kamora, you had us “meowing” around on the floor
Kamora
You are safe!

Which means Enobaria, condragulations you are the winner of this weeks challenge! You have won Nicky place as host of this race! Welcome to the panel! Sksk

You may both join the other girls
1796 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Ivonka, Coco you both failed to impress us with your documentaries this week...
You are both safe! Take this as a wake up call! You both have potential just this week was a let down. You may both leave the stage.
1796 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Miracle, Xella you both failed to post this week and normally you would be the bottom 2 and would have a chance to fight to stay but quite frankly Katy Perry and this iconic lipsync song do not deserve both of your ratchet asses lipsyncing to it.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/5hh15eLmTBBwvSmf75/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZqcEzvXpivVwk/giphy.gif
1796 days 16 hours ago
greyconverse
https://media.giphy.com/media/fnVYu4DurEqGX8IZME/giphy.gif

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!