This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 2- RUNWAY

Topic » WEEK 2- RUNWAY

1779 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race!

This week we challenge me our top 15 queens to embrace a Disney princess but make a look inspired by another Disney princess!

Let’s see who came out on top of the tribe and who froze and landed themselves in the bottom!

1779 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
If I call your name please step forward.
Donut Ella
Ur Mum’s A Fat Dyke
Markeisha
Coco Puff
Mukbang
Kamora
Ivonka Slavia.......
Ladies you are all
The tops and bottoms of the week!
1779 days 19 hours ago
Lynda
BITCH YOU TRICKED ME
1779 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Everyone else, step it up if you want to win! You may step to the back of the stage.

Let’s get to critiques!
1779 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Mukbang:

Rubes- Bitch this look is stunning! You look like Merida while still keeping your asian background and this dress is beautiful. You did the challenge and you did it well!

Nicky- You really thought this through, you thought about what Merida would wear I'd she were a palace princess, it's totally her style but clearly inspired by another time and class. Good Job.

Xella:

Rubes- I was really rooting for you this season and I just feel like your looks have been extremely underwhelming so far and this is no different. It’s so simplistic and not in a good way. Step it up next week girl.

Nicky- So again the issue here for you is the basic level of this look. I see what you tried to do and I appreciate the efforts made to incorporate both princesses but I can b barely see it or the details and it just needs more creativity.

Ur Mum:

Rubes- Bitch you slayed this challenge! Your Mulan was on point hunny and your take on Rapunzel was great! Although this is the dress that Oadira used for her crowning look it’s a new season you wear it amazingly too! Great job!

Nicky- You look stunning and I can tell the two princesses in this look easily. You look like Mulan and nailed the looked with the beautiful hair echoing rapunzel and her signature pink pallet. Love.

Coco:

Rubes- This is not bad I just didn’t fully get Belle and Meg were kinda lost for me. Not a bad job I just want you to know that I see potential and you can most definitely step it up!

Nicky- The problem here is, it wasn't overly like eirher of your princesses. Not a bad look but just a little of the the challenge, I had to remind myself who you had.

Donut:

Rubes- You really soled me on this look girl! This really looks like Vanellope and although the dress is a little simple I like it! This style really suits Vanellope and she should dress like it more haha!

Nicky- This is campy and fun and actually really very good. It's very clear who is used here and I can totally seen Vanellope embracing this look, you have a very unique style and I love it.

Ivonka:

Rubes- Bitch you took Pocahontas and made her look fashion forward and editorial! Girl each element I love and together they look stunning! Bitch slay! Great job!

Nicky- Yasss bitch, so this is the very definition of inspiration! I can see Pocahontas now having moved into the snowy lands and changing her clothes but she still look a tribal and authetic. I love this look!

Markeisha:

Rubes- Oh no Markeisha, I was really hoping for you to really step it up from last week and I’m sorry I just don’t like this look at all. I don’t even get Mulan from the clothing and I just feel you are very lost in this look. It’s like the clothes are wearing you and that’s not a good thing. If you stay this week please bring more than you have been doing because I know you can.

Nicky-  I can see what you tried to do and I can see some Meg in the there with the purple and green but it's very messy and I see nothing of your other princess.
1779 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Donut...
You are SAFE and may join the other girls
1779 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Mukbang...
You are also SAFE and may step to the back of the stage
1779 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Ur Mum, we ate your Mulan and Rapunzel inspired look

Ivonka, your tribal frozen fantasy made our jaws freeze open
Ur Mum
Condragulations you are the winner of this weeks challenge!

Ivonka
Condragulations you are also the winner of this weeks challenge! You have both won Oadira’s crown since she’s irrelevant now. You may both join the other girls!
1779 days 19 hours ago
Talian
I think I need to stop with the weed... I’m getting too many highs🤣
1779 days 19 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media1.tenor.com/images/d96bec8dc61b7a616061138f97eda4c5/tenor.gif
1779 days 19 hours ago
Lynda
thank you
1779 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Coco
Markeisha
Xella
You all represent the bottom 3 this week.
But one of you is safe...
Coco...
You are SAFE! Try and step it up sis! The competition is strong!
1779 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Markeisha, Xella I’m sorry my fears but you are up for elimination.

Two queens stand before us. Ladies this is your last chance to impress us and save yourself from elimination! Good luck and don’t fuck it up!

24 hours!
1778 days 16 hours ago
FireX
1778 days 15 hours ago
MamaOppulenz
Ok it's been 28 hours... so I've made a decision....
Xella Flowers...thanks for posting something
Shantay you stay!
Markeisha I haven't heard from you at all... so I'm sorry to say...

Sashay Away!
1778 days 15 hours ago
Lynda
bye fat

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!