This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 1 RUNWAY

Topic » WEEK 1 RUNWAY

1809 days 18 hours ago
nijoco
Welcome to the main stage to Rubes and Joco's acting school for arseholes.

This week we asked you to prepare a look from a decade of your choosing between 1890-1930.

We will be combining these with your entrance looks to decide this weeks winner...

WHO COULD BE IN FOR A LITTLE BONUS.

Anyway, shall we being?

https://media.giphy.com/media/vaa13R5LhWff2/giphy.gif

OH one more thing, Caia & Imani were kidnapped and lost all their clothes so girls, please sashay away!

https://media.giphy.com/media/FxsX95diZr4XK/giphy.gif

On top of that Bjork withdrew the rights to her song because we didn't use her in Iceland week last season so the lipsync is CANCELLED.

Everyone will recieve a WIN-LOW this week and you 15 girls will move on to next week...

LET'S GET IT
1809 days 18 hours ago
Lynda
lmao
1809 days 18 hours ago
nijoco
Coco Puff
Kamora
Diarrhea

Please step forward

You are all
SAFE! get off the stage.
1809 days 18 hours ago
nijoco
Next can i ask to step forward...

Miracle
Ivonka
Sassina

You are all
SAFE! Thank U, Next.
1809 days 18 hours ago
nijoco
Charity
Ruby
Ur Mum

You girls showed us some good stuff this week, we're watching you.
You're all SAFE, go away now.
1809 days 18 hours ago
nijoco
Markeisha
Mukbang
Donut
Xella
Rachel
Enobaria

You are the HIGHS and LOWS this week... please await our critiques
1809 days 18 hours ago
nijoco
Joco's Critiques

Markeisha- You were promising massive things this week and i really wanted to get behind the underdog story but honestly these looks were kind of weak. Your decade look was much better than your entrance but the dress was kind blurry and quite dull, i see what you were going for but you need to keep improving those skills.

Mukbang-   Meh. I get so bored OF HOW YOU LOOKS STUNNING ALL THE TIME. I loved your entrance look, i think you look very glam, very old hollywood. Absolutley rocking to shorter hair! You went way outside the box with your decade look and thats what made it stand out! It was grim and gorgeous!

Donut-   You were the only queen to embody something real about Hollywood, which wasn't a requirement but it was a clever idea and to turn something grotesque into a piece of art for the runway was delightful! Your entrance look was good too, but you can do better!

Xella- Honestly you entrance look was fine, a little lazy, but fine. Your decade look was...too simple. When you wear next to nothing. It needs to be Amazing. And it was just kind of plain...and forgettable.

Rachel-  You look so gorgeous in both of your looks tonight. You absolutely nailed your decade, your hair and mug were great and i think we already see from you a drag queen brand what you can offer this race. Good job.

Enobaria- Probably my favourite decade look of the who night, you elevated the concept of black and white and stunned me with it. You have a lot of fashion sense and it really showed in both of your looks. Great job.
1809 days 18 hours ago
nijoco
Rubes Critiques:

Mukbang: This entrance look was stunning hunny! You had shape, curves and swerves all over and the black and gold colour mix was so good! Loved it! This Asian inspired look is so good omg! The hair is divine and you look so expensive bitch! Great job on both looks!

Rachel: Rachel this entrance Look was definitely what I was looking for when we asked for Hollywood Glam and you served it to us! Girl the silver looks so good on you and hat hair is also beautiful!  1926 inspired look was so stunning! Like you look very elegant and I’m totally getting Chicago musical realness!

Markeisha: Your entrance look was a huge choice imo and I’m not eating it up unfortunately. The colour combo was not it and it was definitely one of the weakest of all the entrances. Your 1890’s look is better. I can see some improvement from the first but girl it’s still not up to the standards of the other girls in the cast. You have potential and I want you to step it up!

Enobaria: Bitch this entrance look is sickening! Gold dress with the black just draping behind I live for! The purple lip also really makes the look just pop and the hair is a nice finish to the look! A couple queens went down this route for this week but I feel like yours really stood out and shined for me! Your waist is cinched and I definitely think that this is very polished! Great job!

Xella: Your entrance look was umm.... to me it was unattractive. Like the orange hair really isn’t working for me and I feel the dress is way too short and it isn’t giving me Hollywood Glam whatsoever. So for this weeks look I was expecting so much more but it was very basic and boring. Like I get what you were going for but compared to what some of these other girls brought this week it just wasn’t enough. The look is cute but extremely basic so next week I would love for you to step outside the box a bit more.

Donut: Girl this green gown looks so good on you bitch! The hair is right and I love it so much! The gloves are divine and it’s a very finished look! The look this week though bitch! I- I- I- it’s so good! The cracked skin and the reference! Girl I can’t believe you made this look so stunning! The shoes are a little ratchet but I don’t care because everything else is sickening!
1809 days 18 hours ago
nijoco
Donut!

Your handshake to Hollywood was a HIT
You are safe and will recieve a HIGH
1809 days 18 hours ago
nijoco
Enobaria

You served us glam, body-ody-ody and polish!
You are safe and will recieve a HIGH
1809 days 18 hours ago
Faake
Thanks!
1809 days 18 hours ago
nijoco
Markeisha and Xella

You both tried to put your mark on this competition but left us a little short changed and yourselves a little short of clothing, we want to see better!
You're both safe and will recieve a LOW
1809 days 18 hours ago
nijoco
AND THEN THERE WERE TWO
RACHEL, MUKBANG STEP FORWARD
THIS WILL BE DECIDED IN A CATFIGHT, GO.
1809 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
*Rips off earrings* BITCH LETS GO
1809 days 18 hours ago
Kisa
https://media.giphy.com/media/4H1GsTsELiWsJl6y8j/giphy.gif
1809 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
*SCREAMS FROM THE JUDGING PANEL AND THROWS OADIRA ONTO THE STAGE*

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!