This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 9 RUNWAY

Topic » WEEK 9 RUNWAY

1873 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
Welcome to main stage of Rubes & Joco's Drag Race

This week we challenged the queens to Roast, Burn, Crisp and batter their hosts!

On the runway the theme was Black Forest!

.be

Oadira- https://gyazo.com/b1bf6e3804e14be7fedc7dc08824b963

Lola- https://imgur.com/a/0ZRotdt

Shady- http://imgur.com/a/RSYiJ60

Erika- https://i.gyazo.com/8d09650e696dc2b213eaf6b4f5e4dd64.png

Lynda- https://imgur.com/dnhx8fu

Brianna- https://imgur.com/a/vwl36ff

Here we goooooooo...
1873 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
RUBES CRITIQUES:

Brianna and Oadira:

So your roast was ok. Compared to the others I don’t think this was good at all. Some of the shade was very inaccurate and didn’t make me laugh. Also I feel like you two could have had so much more chemistry but it just wasn’t quite there. I think you had 1 good joke and that was about Nicky being fat which is kinda expected now. Overall it wasn’t the best.
Brianna I really like this look from you this week! You are serving me Black Forest realness haha and I’m eating it!
Oadira, you completely blew me away with this look! There are so many details and it’s weirdly amazing! I’m living for this honestly and this was by far the best runway tonight!

Erika and Lola:

I found your roast to be good. There were some funny moments! I definitely think that the jokes about Nicky were much stronger than the ones about me but still a solid job overall! I don’t know who stood out more as you both did a good job with the shade. Not too over the top which I liked but I think you guys could have pushed it further.
Erika I’m not really feeling this Runway. Don’t get me wrong, I love the concept but just I don’t know something is off about it. It’s not one of my favourites from you but I see where you were going with it.
Lola I really like this runway from you! It is simple with what you’ve gone for but you made it work! I’m loving this cake Eleganza, good job!

Shady and Lynda:

Your roast started off very strong in my opinion! I loved both your looks and the shade was solid but then it started to get really messy when ya’ll started talking about different subjects and the whole thing was confusing! You guys put a lot of effort into this and I think some of it payed off it I’m not too sure if it was funny or not.
Shady your runway I’m on the fence about. Like Erika it’s no where near your best and I know you can do better but it fit the theme in my opinion and it looks nice but it’s nothing special.
Lynda I like this look. The fact that you made almost all of it is amazing. However, it does feel very safe to me and I don’t completely love it.
1873 days 4 hours ago
patricenka9
*nods dissapointed at self*
1873 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
JOCOS CRITIQUES

Lynda and Shady-

Shady knows me very well and I thought that may give you the upper hand. However, it all got a little messy and haphazard at times. I liked the idea of you using out runways as a bit of shade and then my hair as the wig etc. and then you moved into a squabble between the two of you and it just didn't make sense in the end to be honest. There was some good stuff in there but also a line taken directly from drag race where you could have done your own thing. Lynda was the funnier of the two if I had to highlight. Runways: I like the grimm fairy tale idea, that was very clever and decently executed. Lynda...yours was war themed because of Germany but nothing about it related to the black forest apart from being german.

Biranna and Oadira-

Now, the thing is, I expected you to be fierce and tough silver-tongued bitches and you just didn't seem to have the fire I expected you to have. Obviously, there was the standard old and "elephant" joke but then the stuff about me and rubes not being winners wasn't funny because shade is suppose to funny because its true and it just felt a little off track. Oadira was the funnier of the two but overall, between you it veered off. Oadira your runway was STUN-NING. Brianna, I don't know you changed skin colour but the outfit was ok, like you looked cute but the background was overwhelming.

Lola and Erika-

BICTHES, I thought this was hella funny- especially the way you threw shade at yourselves as well as at us. Like I was expecting an age joke cos that kinda the thing people do to Joco but slipping in a good joke about Rubes being a stars flop made my day lol! I think Erika had the better jokes overall but you had clearly worked together to keep different ideas coming and I think it was really strong throughout. On the runway, I personally liked your look Erika, thinking outside the box and exploring the black forest a little. Lola yours was very pretty but I think cake was the obvious option if I'm honest
1873 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
Now Remember Ladies- this week there will be 2 winners and each of these will get free choice at saving one of the bottom 4- these cannot be same and the final 2 queens left standing on the stage will lipsync for their life.
1873 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
Brianna and Oadira
You are BOTH in the bottom 4
1873 days 4 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*looks nervous*

CF: for the first time in this competition, i feel vulnerable. and i don’t like it.
1873 days 4 hours ago
patricenka9
CF: I'm heartbroken, I felt like my passion for this comp would save me and stuff, looks like my dreams are kind of crushing.
1873 days 4 hours ago
Lynda
*for the first time in history Lynda holds Briannas hand and they come live in peace*
1873 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
Erika and Lola, Shady & Lynda

you all had some good moments in your roast but one team gave us a little extra burn.
Erika & Lola
Condragulations you are BOTH the winners of this challenge.
Shady & Lynda you are BOTH in the bottom 4.
1873 days 4 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*holds hands with Brianna*

CF: I have no idea what’s going to happen tonight but i’m scared.
1873 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
Erika, Lola Canola...

Please declare your saves.
1873 days 4 hours ago
patricenka9
My speech to Erika and Lola: Well, this is how it's going to be I guess, I have the passion and desire to become a better person and continue my journey in this race, I had my ups and downs, but at the end I'm learning and my journey is not finished, I have more to show and feel like the love I have for this race is strong, thanks <3
1873 days 4 hours ago
patricenka9
*hugs Oadira*
1873 days ago
UnicornChicken
So this was never going to be an easy decision... Lynda and Shady, you have both been very gracious and exciting to watch this season! Both of you deserve to be in the finale and it would be a shame to let either of you go.

With that being said - the queen I have chosen to save from the bottom 4 is Oadira Davenport. You mopped the floor with all of us on the runway today. I just don’t think it’s your time to go.
1873 days ago
dawnpeacly
*hugs lola*

thank you queenie.

*heads to the back*

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!