This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5- My Blood Is Simmering Through My Veins

Topic » Week 5- My Blood Is Simmering..

1884 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Hello our top 10 queens!! You are eating closer to the crown week by week but unfortunately 1 more of you must leave his week.
*evil laughs*

So for this weeks maxi challenge for the first time this season you will be working in groups! These will be groups 5!

For this challenge, in your teams, you must come up with a telenovela in your groups! But you will write a script for this telenovela AND WRITE ONE SCENE FOR IT. So to make it clear you will come up with a concept in your groups and each write you own parts. You must each have a distinctive character in this SCENE that makes you stand out from the rest. One scene, five characters in the telenovela!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HappyUnfitAvocet-size_restricted.gif

As the winner of last weeks challenge Mz Shady T Bagg has assigned the teams!

Team 1:
MzShadyT
Oadira
Bella
Lynda
Lola

Team 2:
Erika
Brianna
Angel
Kairi
Kelly

We will make chats for each team for you guys to talk and come up with your scenes.

And on the runway category is!.......
Matador Couture! Be as creative as possible!

Ladies, start your engines and may the best woman win!

Finally, if you end up in the bottom 2 this week, you will be lipsyncing to this ICONIC song!

1884 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Oh you have 48 hours too
1884 days 7 hours ago
UnicornChicken
= Lola Canola Runway=
Bullfighting is a vicious and depraved sport, where matadors are showered with roses for tormenting and killing these bold and beautiful creatures. One way or another, the twisted dance ends with bloodshed. My runway today is full of sorrow, and this rose is for all the bulls who have lost their lives in the name of sport and entertainment. They, in my mind, are the ones who deserve to be showered in love and adoration.

https://imgur.com/a/Dw1WLlr
1883 days 20 hours ago
Dylangover1
I am going dressed like I am the matador flag
http://imgur.com/xGGtWfa
1883 days 15 hours ago
Lynda
1883 days 14 hours ago
patricenka9
✺ Brianna Kylie ✺

✺ Runway ✺

✺ Serving you Matador realness henny, really classic yet eye cathcing and breath taking! ✺

https://imgur.com/a/zeq3Nlq

✺ Inspiration behind this look is Mariachi Plaza, I chose this because even though it's mexican, the look is still really Matador ✺
1883 days 14 hours ago
MiharuWada24
https://imgur.com/Fbn5XFr

Putting the couture in matador, one tiny hat and "bull horn" wing at a time
1882 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
https://imgur.com/a/Ha0mMcu

I'm just sticking to the theme and looking good
1882 days 18 hours ago
TheOmen
Kommunist Kelly: https://imgur.com/a/uPECyZL

What doesn’t kill the bull make the stabs a bit stronger
1882 days 17 hours ago
lruthskelt
Mz Shady T. Bagg, here to make you gag!
http://imgur.com/a/I58vkBR

Mi mirada se inspira en un deporte bárbaro que es amado por muchos, censurado por la mayoría, pero fabulosamente de moda cuando MZ. S golpea la pista!!!
1882 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
[Untitled Fabulous Soap Opera]

Starring:

Bella Charming as Javier Sìnisnuts (JS)
Lynda Slavia as Javianna Sìnisnuts (JAS)
Mz Shady T. Bagg as Nona Sìnisnuts (NS)
Oadira Davenport as Alejandra (AOD)
Lola Canola as Alejandro (ALC)

Special Guest Appearance:
Pedro el Chihuahua

*Scene begins in Sìnisnuts’s home, JAS is cooking, NS is being nosy in the kitchen and JS is quietly in the corner dreading this family dinner with Pedro. NS walks over to the stove, takes a sniff and coughs dramatically*

NS: Sante Maria, that smells like liquid ass
Who taught ju how to cook?

JAS: Yo stupida nana, u taught me to cook

NS: Aye we meha, I taught how to cook real food, not chargrilled ass

*In the background of NS and JAS fighting JS is just sneaking to the dinner table cause he's scared. like a "don't look at me I just wanna eat food" sneak.*

JAS: Where are you goin jung jentleman?

NS: I don't know why he is friends with that son of a puta de me grassiada, everyone knows he's a fahhot. And his whore of a mother crosses self that chola has seen more dick than a submarines glory hole effette. I'm surprised she can walk! All I hear in the market when she walks by is "THERE SHE BLOWS"

JS: *mutters* Would it kill you to at least be nice to their face, Abuela?

*Loud bang on the front door*

AOD: KNACK KNACK PUTAS

NS: Oh here we go again, the great white whale

JAS: Puta with her fag bambini

AOD:  *enters* I BROUGHT CHIMMY CHANGASSSS AYEEEE

NS: *mutters* Oh look, it's Shamoo's puta sister

ALC: *enters and bows on the floor* “Thank you, oh gracious hosts.”

NS: *eye roll* *mutters* And here comes the Culo Fairy…*smiles fake at the neighbours*

*Pedro growls and the camera dramatically zooms in. Cut to ad*

https://imgur.com/KUP86xk

*Ad is over, scene starts back up at the dinner table*

ALC: I brought my custom made, Gucci knife. My dolls told me to bring it. It's always good manners to bring your own knife to a dinner party.

NS: Ha! A knife for a shit stabber, how irónico...What? Don’t look at me like that meho! You know these one is a bhender! Yust look at it! turns to ALC You know, bruho, ju are going to hell, Satan has a special place for gays, paedophiles and The Amish….

JS: *slams hands on table, stands up* Abuela, I have had enough of your ignorance..! Lo siento...I have been living a lie! I'm finally ready to tell you all. I am not la hombre that you think I am...and I would gladly go to HELL FOR IT! All of these years, I have been living a double life. *takes off hair to reveal wig* ¡ES CORRECTO! My dream is to become the next drag queen superstar..! And I want Alejandro to come with me..porque...we are in love! I want to marry Alejandro!

*NS clearly looks disgusted and, throughout the following action, she just does reaction*
https://imgur.com/gallery/Q4bI5

AOD: Uhh, hold the fuck up… Me and Javianna were in love first!

*Alejandra and Javianna lift up their arms to reveal holding hands*

JAS: Alejandra is my only love *blows a kiss*

*Nona falls to the floor dramatically clutching her heart and spasms finally before clutching at the air and her cross and whispering Dios Mio, her eyes fly upwards and her last breathe escapes her. JAS screams and falls next to her mother and cries. Suddenly NS gasps and comes back to life, taking her daughter's hand. She pulls her close and whispers dramatically*

NS: See you in hell, you and your fudge packer son! *finally dies*
*JAS pokes her to check, and when she is sure then she starts wailing again*

JAS: WASSS YOU SALAVADA points at javi I raised you... how could u do it to me ju ugli puta fresh tela- *charges at Javier while grabbing the gucci knife on the table, misses and stabs alejandro* -pia... upsi

AOD: Yeah you go hunny! Fuck those fags up!
*Alejandra is seen eating popcorn at the commotion*

JS: *in tears from barely dodging his mother’s attack, runs to hold Alejandro in his arms* Oh my god..ALEJANDRO! Please, no…! Stay with me... *looks to Javianna* A REAL mamá
would accept what her son wants! And what I want is DEAD NOW.
*Javier stabs his mother and kills her*

AOD: Gasp! *puts more popcorn in mouth* I can’t believe you just killed my only love.. Mi verdadero amor! *Alejandra slowly stands up from her seat while grabbing a knife*
… There can only be one…
*Alejandra charges at Javier, he takes her arm and grabs it, restraining her as he stabs her in the stomach. Alejandra falls to the ground with blood gushing everywhere*

AOD: Wait… Si sólo tuviera un pene grande y gordo… *dies*

JS: *choking on his tears, assessing the dead bodies around him* ...What have I done..? What have we all done!? *Goes back to Alejandro’s body and holds his hand with one hand, knife in the other* Mi amour...we all had so much more ahead of us. And we still can, me and you, I will join you in Hell….please wait for me. *Stabs self with knife and slowly dies*

*Pedro jumps on the table and begins to lick the uneaten food as everyone just lies dead*

https://imgur.com/gTBjdqT
1882 days 12 hours ago
patricenka9

- Love, Sin and Lies -

Valencia, in a botanical garden... a bride is awaiting to marry the woman of her dreams...
---
The bride is stressed but walks out elegantly and everone gasps at how gorgeous she is... an ex friend in the audience looks away
being the jealous bitch she is...

Eliza walks to the altar and sees her soon to be wife... or so she thought...

Priest: *calmly and slowly* We meet her today, to pronounce these two women as wife and wife...

Everyone looks at the two with eyes full of love as the priest speaks...

Priest: *smiling gently* Eliza, will you marry Kairi thus making you her beloved wife?

(Whispering Eliza's Mother): I said I wanted Jay-Z AND Beyoncé to come, not just Jay-Z. I don’t care if I have to pay extra!
*sees that everyone is looking at her so she cancels the phone call and smiles proudly at her daughter to make everyone pay attention at her again*

Eliza: *wipes away fake tear* I do...

*everyone awwws*

Eliza's Mother: *squeel* Great job honey!

Priest: Now... Kai- *interrupted*

The priest gets interrupted because a woman burts through the door! As she busts in the wind blows in her hair and thunder strikes
out of nowhere, all the atendees of the wedding gasp in shock... the woman looks exactly like Eliza! She's even wearing the same
dress as her!

Eliza: *tunrs around dramaticaly* .... Sister...

Eliza's Mother: I have another daughter?

Kairi: What is going on *grabs own head in confussion*

Priest: *runs off and gets some popcorn, then comes back and watches in anticipation with eyes widened and glued to the drama*

Evil Twin (whispers to self) :  Looks like the day has come sister, let’s hope your success isn’t short-lived.

Evil Twin: Kairi, baby, you were about to marry the wrong twin... I'm your bride!

Eliza: No No No... I'm the real twin...

Kairi: I-

Mother: *interrupting*
Oh my beautiful client *cough* I mean daughter is getting married. With this extra income we can finally afford to have our on reality show on E!... but whos
the real client... I mean daughter?

Eliza: how did I know you would try and ruin my big day just because I am mums favourite,

Evil Twin: Sweetie, don’t you remember that lovely night on the beaches of Ibiza where I first gave my everything to you where you told me you loved me.

Eliza: No that was me!

Evil Twin: How about the second date, where you flew me to France, and we danced under the stars in front of the Eiffel Tower and had the best pasta money can buy.

Eliza: *screaming* THAT WAS ME!!!

Priest: *chokes on popcorn and everyone looks at him* Get her!... I mean... ladies what horrible behaviour *they go back to arguing and the priest continues watching with funny expression*

Evil Twin: What about that time that I let you be the boss? *winks*

Kairi: Oh honey I remember when we did it in the stall, your boobies were- wait but I can't have done it with both of you

Both Girls: EXACTLY!!!

Kairi: If you guys want we can perhaps be in a three way relationship, it's still love!

Evil Twin: Oh yes babe...

Eliza: No! No! Get out sister, I don't want you here you liar...

Kairi: Then who shall I pick? I'm a simple woman, I'd love to have sex with two girls who look the same without having to take drugs!

*INTERRUPTED* Mother: What the hell is going on! We have to be AT the Staples Center by 7:00 for the reception! All of the LA Lakers and Paula Abdul will be waiting for us!

Priest: I say you fight! *everyone looks at him in silence but he continues to eat popcorn making a mess*

Evil Twin: I have a proof she's a liar!

*audience gasps*

Mother: *to self* Damn I should have recorded this, but it's never too late! *records it on camera like Kris Jenner* Were gonna have
so many agents calling us!

Eliza: What could the secret be? *shady look at twin*

Priest: *chugging holy water* DAMN BITCH! EXPOSE HER!

Kairi: What's going on...

Kairi: *rips off Eliza's dress revealing she has a penis*

*attendees gasp in horror*

Mother: *drops camera smashing it and is shocked*

Priest: *spits out holywater*... I-

Mother: My beautiful daughter was a man the entire time? *faints*

Eliza: Yes I was a man called Dylan, do you still love me Kairi?

Kairi: *looks at her in disgust* I can never unsee this... I've been with my lady for 3 years now and I never thought this day would come... What did you expect, I dont like to suck dick, how would you get around that? I'd be ASHAMED if I was you, trying to steal me from my ACTUAL BRIDE
*slaps Eliza*

Eliza: *grabs cheek with hand and stands there with dick out* But-

Priest: *throws cross at her hitting her in the eye* LIAR!

*Eliza runs off crying covering her genitals and the attendees are booing her*

Evil Twin: My work here is done... *leaves slowly*

Priest: *stands up and hands Kairi some holywater* You need it *pats her back and leaves*

Kairi: *pours holywater on herself* Anybody want any cake? *the camera zooms off showing the beautiful scenery*

-

Mi amor, this is only the beggining, to be continued...

The Bride Eliza played by ANGEL
-
The Evil Twin played by ERIKA
-
The Second Bride Kairi played by KAIRI
-
The Priest played by BRIANNA KYLIE
-
The Mother played by KOMMUNIST KELLY

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!