This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 2- RUNWAY

Topic » WEEK 2- RUNWAY

1895 days 15 hours ago
Rubes

*Rubes and Joco strut the runway*
Joco- https://imgur.com/a/HkqVLXq
Rubes- https://imgur.com/a/5RnjsOx

Rubes: Welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race!

Joco: This week we challenged our queens to take to the runway for the first challenge this season.

Rubes: Category Is.... North Pole Realness!!

Joco: This is the first challenge of the season so make your mark in this competition, impress us!
1895 days 15 hours ago
Lynda
god bless
1895 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
When I call your name please step forward,

Lola Canola
Kommunist Kelly
Mz. Shady T. Bagg
Brianna Kylie
Xania and
Erika

You ladies are...
All safe, you may step to back of the stage. Safe is fine for now but if you want to win you all need to bring it.
1895 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
oop Lynda Slavia is in that too ^^
1895 days 15 hours ago
Lynda
osadajdasojdoasdjosa
1895 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
So that means
Bella Charming
Moe
Kairi Insane
Oadira Davenport
Kasha Won Won and
Angel

You are the tops and bottoms of the week.
1895 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Let’s get to the critiques!

First up, Kasha Won Won!

Rubes: This look is great Kasha, let’s start by saying that! I loved the whole reveal I felt that if you just had one of the looks by themselves they would be kinda underwhelming but you impressed me especially that you are aiming to do reveals this early in the competition! My only critique is that didn’t you wear a similar outfit last week just in a different colour? Maybe it’s just me and it is the start of the season so it’s ok but as the show goes on I hope that you look to push out of your comfort zone and give us something you wouldn’t normally present on the runway. Great job though!

Joco: See now this was delivered HARD. She was sexy, festive, cold AF and had suprises up her sleeve.
I wouldnt advise wearing underwear in Finland at the moment but on the runway, you killed.
Your figure in the reveal is to die for and gave us just enough and also we wanted more
because it was so seductive. Right on theme and executed with class. Yass.

Next up it’s Angel!

Rubes: Angel this is such an improvement from last weeks look! However, it is still very basic. I do like some aspects to it though like the hair and idea are good but it seems like it just doesn’t fit right and again it’s very simple which can sometimes be good but I just feel like this cast is so polished that you aren’t quite there yet.

Joco: You promised to show the judged you deserved to stay but im gonna be honest with you.
A pants suits has to be extraordinary if you're going to use one and this just wasn't.
Mrs claus, if done at all, should be fierce and sexy- this kind looks like festive pyjamas.
I may have gotten past that but the makeup was especially bad. Please really, as a note for everyone,
look around for subtle palletts, makeup shouldnt be clown like.
I like the christmas idea but other queens delivered it so much harder.

Now it’s time for your critiques Moe!

Rubes: Honestly, I liked your concept to be fair and I could see you pulling it off if you tried. But unfortunately this didn’t work. Some individual aspects are great like the hair and lips but all together it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing to me. Props for a good concept though.

Joco: I have seen some good looks from you and this is...ok. The themeing of the colours and stuff
is right on point for what we were expecting, however, this is the risky game of actually
looking like an animal and even then you looked like a mouse, which i just didnt understand.
You have some clear ideas about style and what you're aiming for, just be careful with finer details
like ears and stuff so you still look human.

Next, Oadira Davenport!

Rubes: I absolutely live for this look! As a black queen this is something I would wear and present on the runway for a challenge like this! I guess it’s not the most creative but nonetheless no one else chose this idea and you rolled with it and slayed this challenge! Keep up this outstanding work Oadira!

Joco: OK so this was...AMAZING. I think it was a good move to wait and see what all the other girls did
you stood out a mile from all the ice and white/blue shades and killed it.
Its hard to do animal looks and not make them furry and weird but this bitch is bold, beautiful
and sexy as hell and again, nailed the theme right on point. WERK.

We move to Bella Charming!

Rubes: GIRL! I love what you are giving us on the runway tonight! From the shoes to the hair to the coat and the cute dress, everything is just right and it’s perfect! I have no negatives and nothing left to say other than amazing job!

Joco: YASSS queen- now look, this is why i love having a mixed medium drag race.
I have seen some stunning thing in dress up games and this ranks right up there.
Not only is the model super cute, i can see the scando influence in the style
that wasnt a requirement but shows off your thought and execution brilliantly.
Queen, princess, peasant, whatever- i felt like i was in Finland- well done!

Finally, it’s Kairi Insane!

Rubes: I see where you were going with this look like the typical ice queen realness but I feel like out of all of the ice queen looks this was the weakest for me, sorry. I just don’t like this one bit, the hair is miss matched from the dress and the dress seems very cheap and almost made from garbage. I know you can do better and if you are here next week then you really need to step it up otherwise you may be an early out.

Joco: Of all the ice queen dresses this is by far the worst, im sorry to say!
It's an ugly dress and pretty much just Elsa's with no added creativity to it
I also sont think the make up is subtle enough and the hair is ok but didn't match this look.
I do like the use of colours but i relly expected people to push themselves this week.
Competition is fierce, push harder going forward.
1895 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you ladies, we have made some decisions.

Kasha Won Won..
You are safe, you may step to the back of the stage.
1895 days 15 hours ago
FairyBoss
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/49/da/3149da39f24160501f15187ffa3668b1.gif
1895 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Bella, your North Pole realness was snowtastic!

Oadira, you made us eat up all your carrots on the runway!
Bella,
You are safe.
Which means Oadira, condragulations you are the winner of this weeks challenge!

You both may leave the main stage.
1895 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
blows kiss
1895 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Angel
Kairi Insane
Moe
You are the bottom 3 of the week.
1895 days 15 hours ago
MiharuWada24
<3
1895 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Angel, I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
1895 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Kairi,
I’m sorry my dear but you are also up for elimination.

Moe, you are safe, we do not want to see you here again next week. You may join the other girls.
1895 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Angel, Kairi, prior to tonight you both asked to prepare a lipsync performance to Mosters by Saara Aalto. The time has come, for you to lipsync for your life!!! Good luck, and do not fuck it up!

You have 24 hours

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!