This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 11 RUNWAY

Topic » EPISODE 11 RUNWAY

2050 days ago
nijoco
Lets get straight to critiques shall we?
2050 days ago
nijoco
JOCO'S CRITIQUES:

Calamity- Your song was hilarious. It fit the best perfectly and you used a very iconic sugababes song with a recognisable beat which just made it all fit together very well. On the runway, i personally liked your look, it reminded me of 90's pop culture where everything was plastic and tacky. I also think the Sugababes are loads more iconic then Rubes does lol. You did good this week!

Thiccness- Your song again, was hilarious. You picked an iconic song but one that could be tricky with its changes in styles and pace but you made it work brilliantly. On the runway, i think you were my least favourite of the night, it wasnt bad but just very plain

Gemini- Of all the songs this week, yours felt the flattest, i played it over and over and couldn't get all the lyrics to fit into the tune. It was good enough but really struggled in comparison to the others and i think you could have used a bigger song. Your runway look was the best! Very chic, modern pop star and you looks stunning from head to toe.

Piah- I wish you had picked a different song, girls aloud had much bigger hits and ones that didnt repeat so often and would have given you more lyrics to play with rather then the short lines of the chorus. It was very funny however and you used what you had very well. The runway was good, you looked stunning and i could certainly see someone like Alesha Dixon rocking a look like that!
2050 days ago
nijoco
RUBES CRITIQUES

Calamity: So you had the Sugababes this week and when Thiccness assigned the roles I thought that whoever got sugar babes was going to struggle the most because they aren’t as iconic as the rest. But girl you turned it and proved why you are still in this competition! It was fucking hilarious. I’m gonna start jamming to “Kick The Bucket” everyday now :D! Now for your runway, I have to say that I was a little let down to be honest. It was my least favourite of the night. I see what you were going for but it could have been executed much better. Good job overall!

Thiccness: You got to give each of the queens their girl groups this week and I’m so glad you picked the Spice Girls because again I loved this spin off and the lyrics fit perfectly with the best of the song! And I am so glad you chose Wannabe! Your runway to me is just meh. Yeah it’s Brit Awards but it’s simple and basic. Because you are have shown us that you can bring it to the runway we were expecting something great and I was a little disappointed. Like Calamity overall good job!

Gemini: The song that you chose for Little Mix was grown. And I personally LOVE this song! But I have agree with Joco that some the words didn’t fit in the right places of the song and it was confusing. It was good but got lost for me. On the runway you were the best tonight! I would totally see this at the Brit Awards and you impressed us! Good job!

Piah LaTrelle: Lets start with your song. And I think I’m going to have to agree with Joco here and say that the song choice could have been better, we would have loved to have seen a spin off of jump or something kinda ooooh. However it was very good and funny but it just wasn’t as memorable as the rest. Your runway is stunning as usual! Totally hit the nail on the head and it’s beautiful! Good job!
2050 days ago
nijoco
This was very hard to judge this week because the best 2 in the challenge and the best 2 on the runway were very different but we have had to make some choices
Gemini, your runway was staggering but you challenge was staggered.
I'm sorry my dear, you're up for eliminination
2050 days ago
nijoco
Thiccness McChrist, your challenge and your song were amazing, you turned a classic song into an iconic moment but your runway was uninspiring
You are safe.
2050 days ago
nijoco
Calamity Janet, you nailed the challenge this week and gave us some seriously sweet suga but your runway left a sour taste in the mouth of one of the judges
Condragulations, you are the winner of this weeks challenge.
Piah La Trelle, you put out a good bop but your lyics we're not as good as some of the other girls, your runway was a toot. But I'm sorry my dear you're up for elimination
2050 days ago
rory17
*nods*

CF: Gemini, I love you girl, but....well. Anyways, you gotta go.
2050 days ago
nijoco
Lyrics**

you have 24 hours (ONLY) to LS to All About Tonight by Pixie Lott and snatch your way into the Grand Final.

Good Luck and please don't fuck it up (or submit late, xoxo)
2049 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
2049 days 20 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Woooooo! This competition is getting way too close at this point so I’m glad I could rack up another win before finale!
2048 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Gemini:

Piah:

Thank you ladies! We have discussed and made our decision.
2048 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Gemini
Shantay you stay!
2048 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
You may join the other girls!
2048 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Piah LaTrelle, you have been an amazing competition this season and you have turned out some great looks! But for now
Shantay you stay!

That’s right ladies we say fuck a f3, let’s have a f4!
2048 days 21 hours ago
rory17
:O *starts to cry* T-Thank you so much!
2048 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Condragulations on making it to the finale! Me and Joco will both be hosting it and we will post it tomorrow so good luck!

Now let the music play!

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!