This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Voting Room and Exile

Topic » Episode 6: Voting Room and..

1628 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Voting Room!

Here is where you will pay for your sins and mistakes in the game. Remember, the winning team will have the power to send in one team to the Exile. After that decision has been made, everyone else except for the winning team and the winner's selection will go into a vote.

As the winners of the last mission, I can now reveal that Jordonk (Jordon K)/skimmilk4 (Gabe M) has chosen to send in...
J2999 (James R)/Birks4444 (Birks D)

Jordon/Gabe and James/Birks, your teams are no longer eligible to vote. You may leave the voting room.

As for everyone else, it is now time to vote.

Each player will have to vote in one team to send into the Exile. Although you are in teams, you do NOT have to agree with your partner or send in the same vote. You will be voting as individuals this season.

All players must vote via Tengaged mails, I do NOT accept votes on Skype. You are allowed ONE vote change per each voting round, so I advise you are 100% certain before you mail me your vote.

If you do not mail in a vote, then your vote will be counted as a SELF-VOTE, with a penalty in the Exile for that round. It should be noted, that your self vote penalty will multiply each time based on the number of times you have failed to vote. Late votes will be counted as self votes UNLESS I am late with revealing results.

As part of the 5 Weeks of Hell twist, you and your partner need to agree on your vote or be sent to Exile.

Do what you please with that information.

The team with the most votes will join the winner's selection in the Exile, where only one team will return. In the event of a tie, the winning team will break the tie.

Voting starts now and you have until FRIDAY 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) to mail me your vote. If all votes are sent in before the deadline, then your votes will be locked and a decision will be revealed.

Good Luck!
1627 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
VOTING RESULTS

The deadline has passed, and I can say that one person did not vote. Now since only half of the team vote, this not being counted as a disagreement and they will not automatically be sent into Exile. I can reveal which team will be joining James and Birks in the Exile.

Now before I do that, I do have a small bit of news for these teams:
Kelly0412 (Kelly R)/AlexaVonTrayne (Alexa V)
Lalisa (Chili L)/OldNewz (Newz O)
Spinner554 (Austin G)/nikw98 (Nik W)

You 3 teams received at least half a vote, and one of you is going into the Exile.

However, the team with the most votes, an 8 out of 14 possible votes is...
1627 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Lalisa (Chili L)/OldNewz (Newz O)

Chili and Newz, the house has decided that it is your time to go into the Exile.

James/Birks and Chili/Newz, please go ahead and say your good byes. You will be leaving the house tonight for the Exile.

You will have 24 hours to complete the Exile once you are notified. Remember only one of you will come back.

Good Luck!
1627 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.giphy.com/media/bOIur3WH4koCI/giphy.gif
1627 days 14 hours ago
Lalisa
https://78.media.tumblr.com/14cf95df10cd281288fa2e6edce0df71/tumblr_inline_owrtis8sb41t6mh9s_540.gif

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!