This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: Mission

Topic » Episode 7: Mission

1621 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your second mission of the season. Today, James and Birks lost the Exile and were sent home. We are now down to only 8 teams.

Now before the mission starts, there are two things I need to reveal. First and foremost, the losing team in the Exile will be able to give away the Golden Medallion of Friendship to any team of their choosing. James and Birks have chosen to give the Golden Medallion of Friendship to...
Lalisa (Chili L)/OldNewz (Newz O)!

Chili and Newz, you are SAFE from Exile no matter what this round. You can still in play in the mission to win though.

Now for the second thing I need to reveal, the winning team of Exile will have only ONE decisions to make. That decision will not be revealed until the end of the season.

The 5 Weeks of Hell twist is officially over, but that does not mean that there is no more hell left to pay. Be warned.

IMPORTANT RULE: Originally, you were required to tell me who to send in BEFORE the mission deadline. Moving forward, except if the mission is more than 24 hours, you will have until ONE HOUR AFTER the mission deadline to tell me who you want to send in. Failing to to have BOTH partners send in an agreeing decision before that deadline will result in you becoming the team going to Exile.

Now for your seventh mission...

The name of this mission is "Batten Down The Hatches"

For 12 hours, you will be spamming users on Tengaged to post your usernames on a blog that will be posted.

Now your goal is to get as many Tengaged users to tag both you and your partner correctly. Each Tengaged user who does this COULD add to your score. Now there is a catch as to how your score will be determined.

Instead of just adding up the karma or counting the number of users who tag you, I am going to look at their RANK ON TENGAGED. Based on how they are ranked, that is how many points I will add to your team's score.

For example, I (turney1805) am ranked 241st on Tengaged, meaning if I tagged a team in the blog, I would give that team 241 points.

Essentially, the lower the person is ranked, the more points your team will earn. If the user is NOT RANKED then they count as 0, so be mindful of that. In addition to that there is one more twist...

A user can comment more than once in this mission. However, only the first team they tag will get the full points. Each subsequent team will earn half of what the previous team they tagged earned. So if I commented three times, the first team would get 241 points, the second team would get 120.5 points, and the third team would get 60.25 points.

All scores will be rounded to the nearest hundredth, so keep that in mind. Also know that points will only be awarded if BOTH teammates are CORRECTLY tagged, it doesn't have to be exact username, but the tag has to be correct.

When I say tag, I mean: @Username not #Username

Lastly no one who is currently in the game may be used in this mission, eliminated players are okay. You may ask me, but do know, I will not comment, but the order you ask me is the order you will be awarded points for my rank. In order for me to recognize you asking me for help, one partner on your team must send me a mail via TG mails asking, I will ignore all other requests.

This mission is set to start at 9 AM PST (12 PM EST) and will last for 12 hours from the time I post the blog.

Good Luck!
1621 days ago
turney1805
YOUR MISSION HAS STARTED

https://tengaged.com/blog/turney1805/8997856/tttc-fresh-meat-mission-7

You have until 9:03 PM PST (12:03 AM EST).

Good Luck!

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!