This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Mission

Topic » Episode 6: Mission

1632 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your second mission of the season. Today, Chris and Dylan lost the Exile and were sent home. We are now down to only 9 teams.

Now before the mission starts, there are two things I need to reveal. First and foremost, the losing team in the Exile will be able to give away the Golden Medallion of Friendship to any team of their choosing. Chris and Dylan have chosen to give the Golden Medallion of Friendship to...
Jaybirdnifty (Jay M)/Ethan000 (Ethan H)!

Jay and Ethan, you are SAFE from Exile no matter what this round. You can still in play in the mission to win though.

Now for the second thing I need to reveal, the winning team of Exile will have TWO decisions to make. One of those decisions, I will not reveal until the end of the season. However, the second decision needs to be revealed right now.

Tyler and Zac were asked to pick a number 1 through 5. By default, they had to pick 1.

In Envelope 1, was this note:  "In part of the 5 Rounds of Hell twist, the number 1 is a lonely number. It's kinda sad when you think about it, but if you change perspectives, one can also be unifying. I am trying to be positive now, so let's go with the unifying view. For this round, each team only gets ONE vote during the house vote. You and your partner must agree on your vote. Failing to show unity will result in an automatic trip to Exile. Bon voyage!"

IMPORTANT RULE: Originally, you were required to tell me who to send in BEFORE the mission deadline. Moving forward, except if the mission is more than 24 hours, you will have until ONE HOUR AFTER the mission deadline to tell me who you want to send in. Failing to to have BOTH partners send in an agreeing decision before that deadline will result in you becoming the team going to Exile.

Now for your sixth mission...

The name of this mission is "Rollin' In Oats"

Each team has 6 flags to place on the field, 3 per player. Your team must place all 6 flags on the field, although there is no reason for you not to if you want to win. However, should the thought cross your mind, any team who does not place all of their flags will have two penalty vote against them in the vote and a penalty should they be in Exile.

There are 63 spots to place them, numbered from 1-63.

To place your flags, simply mail me 3 numbers from 1-63 to place them. When scoring, spot #1 is worth 1 point, spot #2 is worth 2 points, and so on, all the way until spot #63 is worth 63 points. You will get points for the spots you place your flags. However, there is a catch...

If two flags are placed on a square then you only be given the amount of points for that square divided by 10. If 3 or more flags are placed on a square then NOBODY will get the points on that scquare, so you will have to be strategic to make sure that your flags are on unoccupied spaces.

It’s a simple challenge, but one where you can plan and strategize heavily, so keep that in mind. This is much more than luck, so if you treat like that, you should be okay.

Please note, once you submit to me, your submission is LOCKED. You had better be 100% certain about what you want to do before you mail me. Also note, that all 3 of your numbers must be in ONE PM, as I will only accept the first PM from you so if you mail me less than 3, you will be taking yourself out of the running to win. Lastly, all submissions must be via mails on Tengaged, I will not accept submissions on Skype.

Submissions may be made starting tomorrow (Wednesday) 8 AM PST (11 AM EST), and you will have 24 hours to complete this mission.

Good Luck!
1632 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Chris and Dylan have chosen to give the Golden Medallion of Friendship to...
Jaybirdnifty (Jay M)/Ethan000 (Ethan H)!

https://i.giphy.com/media/Y1H2Qg7SpSRQS3TDH3/giphy.gif
1631 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
IN THE EVENT OF A TIE

1. The team with the highest singular point total will win. If that ties then I’ll go to the second highest point total, and so on and so on.
2. If that fails the team to have both partners submit first win.
1631 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF THE MISSION

231.6 - Jordonk (Jordon K)/skimmilk4 (Gabe M)
202.8 - Kelly0412 (Kelly R)/AlexaVonTrayne (Alexa V)
139.8 - Lemjam6 (Jake B)/gabrieltrezza (Gabriel T)
116.4 - Christian_ (Christian B)/FighterMan (Ahmed B)
053.8 - J2999 (James R)/Birks4444 (Birks D)
041.9 - Jaybirdnifty (Jay M)/Ethan000 (Ethan H)
036.9 - Spinner554 (Austin G)/nikw98 (Nik W)
024.1 - bamold1999 (Tyler M)/ZacPed (Zac P)
023.1 - Lalisa (Chili L)/OldNewz (Newz O)

FULL RESULTS: http://prntscr.com/ptkc52

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Jordon and Gabe, you are the winners of this mission and have earned safety from the Exile!

Jordon and Gabe, as the winners of this mission, you now have the responsibility of choosing one team to send into the Exile. This can be ANY TEAM, as with this season, if you are not a winner, then you are a loser. Except for the team with immunity.

After you have made your decision, the house will then vote for one other team to join your selection in the Exile. You will NOT participate in the house vote UNLESS there is a tie, in which case, you will break the tie.

Voting will be posted in the morning.
Since the mission ended early, you have until the deadline plus one hour to send a decision which would be 9 AM PST (12 PM EST).

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!