This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Inquisition and Ring

Topic » Episode 3: Inquisition and..

1733 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

Although the Inquisition will be done privately, you can still see who has been nominated and the process that is about to happen. Our Troika was asked to nominate three players for possible elimination. The Troika has reached their decision, and the following players are nominated to face the Inquisition:

harrywasnak (Harry W)
Kgamer2218 (Kyle R)
WitZ (James E)

Players nominated for Inquisition, you now have the chance to plead your case to the Troika. Say what you need to say, make whatever deals you need to make, because your life in the game is at stake.

Troika members, you have until tomorrow (Tuesday) 11 AM PST (2 PM EST) to send in your vote for one of these three players. Let me say this now, I highly advise that you avoid a tie, or you wont like what happens.

Good Luck!
1733 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
PLEASE NOTE: One member of the Inquisition missed the deadline of sending in their decision on who to nominate by 123 minutes. As a result, action will be taken in the next mission.
1732 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
TROIKA VOTE

WitZ (James E) - awwsum11 (Eric A)
WitZ (James E) - BluJay112 (Nick M)
WitZ (James E) - Lalisa (Chili L)

With 3 votes, James E, you are in the Ring.

You will be competing against Slothy for your life in this game. But remember, the winner of the Ring will be given a Grenade. However please note that Grenades CANNOT be given to players in the Troika.

Your ring will be posted shortly.
1732 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
For this Ring, you must PM me when you are ready to compete.

All I can reveal is that you will have 30 minutes to complete it, and you cannot pause it once you start.

PM me on Skype when you are ready to go.
1732 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Deadline is tomorrow (Wednesday) 11 AM PST (2 PM EST)
1732 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
RING #2

Official Match-Up: Sloth_Roman (Slothy R) vs. WitZ (James E)

The name of this game is "Chain Reaction".

This Ring will test your scavenger abilities as well as your critical thinking skills.

In the thread below, you will need to post as many Tengaged users as possible, in INDIVIDUAL POSTS. Their EXACT username, which counts for spelling and capitalization as they have it. However, that would be simple, wouldn't it?

Let's make it more complicated, shall we?

Because you need to make a chain with as many Tengaged users as possible.

How will this chain be made you asked?

Based on the previous username, you must find a Tengaged user whose username starts with the number, letter, or symbol from the previous user in your list.

For example, if your chain started with turney1805, then the next user in your chain would have to have a 5 as the first character in their username.

So your chain could be like....
turney1805
5651Omar

Notice that 5 is the last character in turney1805 and the first character in 5651Omar. Meaning the next user you put in your chain would have to start with an "R". All of your users must be different users. It does not matter if they are banned/inactive/etc, as long as they have a Tengaged account they work.

Your time runs the moment you join this ground and will stop once you hit 30 minutes. After that, I will count the number of Tengaged users in your chain. If at any point you make a mistake and don't correct it before your 30 minutes, your chain will end at the mistake.

The person who has the most Tengaged users in their chain will win this Ring. In the event of a tie, I will then look at the karma of all of your users in your chain, and the person who had more users will win.

Oh and lastly, your first Tengaged user must start with an R.

Good Luck!
1732 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

001 - Sloth_Roman (Slothy R) [Score Would Have Been 18 Due to REPEAT in list, but did not follow rule of individual posts]
122 - WitZ (James E)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations James E, you have won this Ring and will remain in the game! Well done!

Slothy, it was great to meet you, and a pleasure having you. However, this officially ends your time in Spain. I'm sure I'll see you around though, but for now head on out.

As for everyone else, before you leave here, we have the matter of a Grenade to deal with.
1732 days 9 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3Ddzs4CDHCdTXHXi/giphy.gif

why am i such a fucking dumbass :(
1732 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
THE GRENADES

James E, as the winner of the last elimination round, you now get to throw a Grenade at one of your competitors. Please keep in mind that Grenades CANNOT be thrown at people in the most recent Troika, which in this case is Eric A, Chili, and Nick.

Your options are as followed:

GRENADE #1: TEAM UP
Choose the teams for EVERYONE in the next mission

GRENADE #2: SIT OUT
Choose any person, except the previous Troika, to sit out of the next mission.

GRENADE #3: CASH OUT
Choose any person to steal 50% of their bank account in this game.

Your deadline to choose which Grenade will be tomorrow morning (Wednesday) at 12 PM PST (3 PM EST). The challenge will start within an hour of when you use the Grenade.
1732 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
Grenade 1 - This is just randomized based on random.org. I had enough stress last week and this seems like the smartest thing to do. Good luck everyone.

8 teams of 3
Team One - Macken, PoohSnap and Sjsoccer88
Team Two – Kgamer2218, Harrywasnak, Blujay112
Team Three – Alanduncan, Absol, Lalisa
Team Four – Mybash, WitZ, IceBeast
Team Five – Bad18life, J2999, Cryptspartan
Team Six – Cfff, Doubedarefan01, Awwsum11
Team Seven – Top20fan33, Michael101, Pieguy555
Team Eight – Saftronbtr999, nmh95, Jaybirdnifty

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!