This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Inquisition and Ring

Topic » Episode 2: Inquisition and..

1714 days 1 hour ago
Lemjam6
Welcome Everyone!

Although the Inquisition will be done privately, you can still see who has been nominated and the process that is about to happen. Our Troika was asked to nominate three players for possible elimination. The Troika has reached their decision, and the following players are nominated to face the Inquisition:

AlanDuncan (Alan D)
PoohSnap (James D)
Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)

Players nominated for Inquisition, you now have the chance to plead your case to the Troika. Say what you need to say, make whatever deals you need to make, because your life in the game is at stake.

Troika members, you have until tomorrow (Saturday) 9 AM PST (12 PM EST) to send in your vote for one of these three players. Let me say this now, I highly advise that you avoid a tie, or you wont like what happens.

Good Luck!
1713 days 22 hours ago
AlanDuncan
yh don't send me in because that would really be fucking dumb.

Both pairs were in the top half of my list so it would also be disrespectful.
1713 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
TROKIA VOTE

AlanDuncan (Alan D) - macken (Macken A)
AlanDuncan (Alan D) - sjsoccer88 (Steve J)
AlanDuncan (Alan D) - Sloth_Roman (Slothy R)

With 3 votes, Alan, you are in the Ring.

You will be competing against John for your life in this game. But remember, the winner of the Ring will be given a Grenade. However please note that Grenades CANNOT be given to players in the Troika.

Your ring will be posted shortly.
1713 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
RING #1

Official Match-Up: Jxhn (John B) vs. AlanDuncan (Alan D)

The name of this game is "Rings of Fire".

This Ring game will be played in TWO phases. You will be testing your cunning/cleverness as well as your persistence.

PHASE ONE: You each will have five rings that you will be asked to hide on the blogs of a certain Tengaged user. During this phase, you will select the 5 blogs that you want to hide your Rings in. However, you will NOT post on them, rather you will mail me the LINKS to those blogs that you want to hide your rings on. You MUST send me all 5 blog links in ONE MAIL, and once you mail me a decision, you CANNOT change your mind.

PHASE TWO: This phase must be done with me. Once you are ready to begin your run, you will mail me. I will then proceed to hide the rings that your opponent has placed by commenting on those blogs. Once your time starts, you will have to find as many rings as possible as quickly as possible. You are allowed only ONE submission in this phase as well, so once you have found all the rings or you are done trying, mail me what you have, the links to those blogs where you found your opponents rings.

The person who finds all 5 rings in the fastest amount of time will win this elimination and remain in the game. If neither of you find all 5 rings, then the person who finds more rings will be given favor before I even look at times. Time will break the tie if you both find the same number of rings.

Phase One starts now and will last until TODAY Saturday 2 PM PST (5 PM EST).

The Tengaged user who you are to use for their blogs is:
https://tengaged.com/user/KrisStory

Good Luck!
1712 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF THE RING

2/5 rings @ 44 minutes and 51 seconds - Jxhn (John B)
5/5 rings @ 13 minutes and 13 seconds - AlanDuncan (Alan D)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Alan, you have won this Ring and will remain in the game! Well done!

John, it is always a pleasure to have you, good sir. However, this officially ends your time in Spain. I'm sure I'll see you around though, but for now head on out.

As for everyone else, before you leave here, we have the matter of a Grenade to deal with.
1712 days 19 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Aww John :(
1712 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
THE GRENADES

Alan, as the winner of the last elimination round, you now get to throw a Grenade at one of your competitors. Please keep in mind that Grenades CANNOT be thrown at people in the most recent Troika, which in this case is Steve, Slothy, and Macken.

Your options are as followed:

GRENADE #1: PUT UP OR SHUT UP
Choose any player to either earn their spot in the Troika or automatically be sent into the Inquistion. Should this player be sent into the Inquistion from this Grenade, the player in the Troika with the lowest placement will not get to send someone in.

GRENADE #2: PAIR UP
Your next mission is an Individual mission, but you can choose any two players to be paired up and have to play as ONE person, thus hindering their chances of winning this next mission.

GRENADE #3: SHORT MAN PROBLEMS
Choose any player to have a shorter pole/tube in the next mission, thus making it easier for them to LOSE the next mission.

The next mission will NOT be posted until you post in this thread who is getting the Grenade. But do know that the next mission will start tomorrow (Sunday) at 8 AM PST (11 AM EST), and it is a SEMI-LIVE/LIVE MISSION meaning you being online will be INCREDIBLY beneficial.

Lastly, Rookies, this will be a Rookie Elimination Day, so fight hard.
1712 days 18 hours ago
bad18life
Dang 11am. Well I won't be here.
1712 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
*picks up grenade 1*

Nothing personal  I’ve consulted with my allies and it looks like it’s going to have to you Mr Harry

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!