This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Mission

Topic » Episode 1: Mission

1718 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your first mission of the season. Before we begin, let me welcome the beautiful country of Spain for this season of Turney Time The Challenge: Vendettas! Now at the end of the day, this is an indvidual game, and you will have to one up your opponents every step of the way. However, for today, the only way to one up your opponents is to BEAT them.

This is a Purge Mission, and the punishment for coming in one of the last places is an IMMEDIATE elimination from the game. Let's be clear here, there is no comeback in this season. Once you are out, you are out FOR GOOD.

Right now there are 30 of you, however in the house there are only 26 beds, which means the bottom will be going home. So you better fight hard.

Now for your mission...

The name of this mission is  "Jungle Swing".

For this challenge, each person must get from one end of the river to the other by swinging with these vines. The trick with using vines, is you have to be watchful and precise, and this challenge will be no different.

ALL of you will be required to send me 4 mails over the course of this challenge, with 2 of them being within a set specific time between them. Your mails must be properly spaced out, to simulate a real vine swing.

Your first mail that you will send me must have somewhere in it:
*GRABS VINE AND BEGINS TO SWING*

The mail you send after that, must have somewhere in it:
*LETS GO OF VINE AND LANDS ON PLATFORM*

Now the trick to this challenge is that the mails you send from starting to swing to landing on the platform needs to be exactly 1 hour 46 minutes and 23 seconds apart from each other.

For each second you are off, those penalty seconds will be added to your score.

STEP BREAK DOWN: Here is how this challenge will work

Step 1: Prepare a mail with the first official phrase in it: *GRABS VINE AND BEGINS TO SWING*. You must do this twice throughout the course of the next day, so keep that in mind.

Step 2: After you think 1 hour, 46 minutes, and 23 seconds has passed from your first mail, you can then send me the second official phrase: *LETS GO OF VINE AND LANDS ON PLATFORM*. Once you have done this, you have completed one full swing. Remember, you must do TWO swings this challenge.

NOTE: Penalty seconds will be added to your score based on how close this mail was to your first mail. But do know, you must wait AT LEAST 1 hour 46 minutes and 23 seconds because if you send it to me earlier than that, your penalty will be 1.5 seconds for every 1 second you are off.

Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2, so that by the end of this step, you have sent me 4 mails and done your part in this challenge.

Step 4: Once you have sent me both of your challenge attempts, do not mail me anymore, wait for the challenge results.

HOW IS THE WINNER DETERMINED?:

The person with the COMBINED lowest time from all 4 mails will win this mission. In the event of a tie, I will drop your LOWEST time until a winner is determined. In order to win you must send all 4 mails. Teams who send all mails will be given priority in placements, followed by players who sent in more.

EXAMPLE:
Steven and Austin are competing in this challenge

-Austin sends me his first mail at 10:00:00, and he sends me his second mail to complete his first swing at 11:48:10. Since he was 107 seconds off from the 1 hour 46 minutes 23 seconds mark, I would add that time to his time

-Steven sends me his first mail at 12:00:00, and he sends me his second mail to complete his first swing at 01:45:23. He was 60 seconds off from the 1 hour 46 minutes 23 seconds mark, but since he he was early and not late, I would add 90 seconds (60 x 1.5) to his time

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The player with the lowest total time will win this challenge and get $25,000 added to their game bank account. The players that comes in the bottom 4 will be eliminated from the game immediately.

This challenge will start NOW and will last until TUESDAY 8:59 PM PST (11:59 PM EST).

Good Luck!
1718 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Clarification

So you send

MAIL 1 THEN WAIT THE TIME
SEND MAIL 2

THERE IS NO WAIT BETWEEN YOUR NEXT SWINGS.

SO you can start your next swing IMMEDIATELY after your first swing.
1717 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
UPDATE

16/30 have completed the mission
10/30 have done one complete swing but need to do a second one
04/30 have not yet started

The mission deadline is TONIGHT 8:59 PM PST (11:59 PM EST), which is in less than 12 hours. Meaning you need to be DONE by then, not in the middle of a swing.

Good Luck
1717 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I’m worried
1717 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

01st: 00000        -        Lalisa (Chili L)
01st: 00000        -        macken (Macken A)
01st: 00000        -        Pieguy555 (Mike R)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
04th: 00001        -        J2999 (James R)
04th: 00001        -        Mybash_ (Chris B)
04th: 00001        -        nmh95 (Nathan H)
07th: 001.5        -        awwsum11 (Eric A)
07th: 001.5        -        bad18life (TJ C)
07th: 001.5        -        WitZ (James E)
10th: 00002        -        IceBeast (Will I)
10th: 00002        -        sjsoccer88 (Steve J)
12th: 00003        -        AlanDuncan (Alan D)
12th: 00003        -        cfff (Brian C)
14th: 005.5        -        BluJay112 (Nick M)
15th: 00006        -        Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)
16th: 00007        -        Sloth_Roman (Slothy R)
17th: 00008        -        Absol (JT A)
17th: 00008        -        Kgamer2218 (Kyle R)
19th: 00011        -        Jxhn (John B)
20th: 00013        -        PoohSnap (James D)
21st: 00018        -        harrywasnak (Harry W)
22nd: 00026        -        top20fan33 (Cameron W)
23rd: 00053        -        Jaybirdnifty (Jay M)
24th: 055.5        -        doubledarefan01 (Nels S)
25th: 090.5        -        Cryptspartan (Crypt A)
26th: 00257        -        Michael101 (Michael G)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
27th: 01270        -        LittleMix (Jake C)
28th: 02586        -        scott123 (Scott A)
29th: 11697        -        rawr121 (Anthony C)
30th: 04863        -        Noxity (Nick N) [Only Completed 1 Swing]

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

This mission is officially over.

Congratulations Macken, Chili, and Mike, you are all the official winners of this mission! As all tie breaker protocols were exhausted and no other one was given, I have choice but to split the $25,000 between the three of you, so you each will receive $8,333 to your individual bank account.

As for Jake, Scott, Anthony, and Nick N, I'm sorry to tell you, but this ends your time in Spain. It was a pleasure having you all in the game, but it seems the Purge has gotten you three. I hope to see you all around for future seasons.

As for everyone else, your next mission will be posted shortly. Head on out for now.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!